Island!?

Ikkitakeda

Apparently the full site is or was full of mad politics, non stop contract negotiations, egos, fight ducking etc. At least that's what I was told. I was on The Island quite quickly into joining the site then managed to create a little bubble where we all worked together. Hopefully I can do the same this time, although I doubt I'll have 4 guys on rolling VIP with the inflation rates haha

• Downvote 1

Just now, andy808 said:

Who or what are you 7-0 against? The qfc you're spamming like a real badass? Island is the only time you rank up cause its half your roster and spam qfc like a chump when biro isn't fisting you noobs in smash

Why are you bringing me into this? Quit acting like my Org is second class or something. You don't get easy fights here. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

52 minutes ago, zackmartin11 said:

what happened to Magnus Karlson (131937)?

He has the top 2 fighters on the Island, yet they are now both free agents and when I click his profile, it now reads "This user no longer exists" 

Could be wrong but think he's the cheating manager of Tortuga?

Got 3 new events booked all off of tonight. Every fighter who took a paycut for the card will be repaid tomorrow. Delighted.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, clydebankblitz said:

Could be wrong but think he's the cheating manager of Tortuga?

Got 3 new events booked all off of tonight. Every fighter who took a paycut for the card will be repaid tomorrow. Delighted.

Explains everything. Look at the fighters in the organization, and pretty much every single one is a FA

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Fella's. Cut it out lol. I do love a nice internet drama every now and again but this is boring and isn't really going anywhere. Going to tidy up the thread. Take any personal attacks to PM or discord. Or send them via me and I can let you know if they're any good first. So far it's been hit and miss. 

• Upvote 1