Island!?

Ikkitakeda

...and the gyms that stayed open tried to raise the price on thursday, probably didn't know people who already joined will still only have to pay 50 that first week,  I'm gonna be dropping down to the Cozad on Wednesday. Better sparring at those gyms anyways. my dude is a decently quick learner it's only going to take him 3 spar sessions to pop his boxing from 1-2 and 3or4 sessions after that to go from 2-3. I didn't actually get to test any learning speed due to even the private gyms not being that great so I am kinda just guessing that he's a decently quick learner. idk how fast fighters usually pop sparring from useless because I never spar guys that early lmao

44 minutes ago, SavageMMa said:

...and the gyms that stayed open tried to raise the price on thursday, probably didn't know people who already joined will still only have to pay 50 that first week,  I'm gonna be dropping down to the Cozad on Wednesday. Better sparring at those gyms anyways. my dude is a decently quick learner it's only going to take him 3 spar sessions to pop his boxing from 1-2 and 3or4 sessions after that to go from 2-3. I didn't actually get to test any learning speed due to even the private gyms not being that great so I am kinda just guessing that he's a decently quick learner. idk how fast fighters usually pop sparring from useless because I never spar guys that early lmao

Did you not get the message that was sent out to everyone Wednesday? I did.

5 hours ago, clydebankblitz said:

If I can get everyone fighting once every two weeks, the $300 should be doable for everyone to pay. Just gotta blow through these first couple of weeks until I can do 3 cards a week. 

300 is just the donation for research/sack ur fighter [anyone sacking fighter I *HIGHLY* recommend you buy donation stuff from any of the nutri initially (to research better sups) or later from any of the clothing/nutri shops]

Muscle is only $100 ATM, not 300, and intend on lowering to 50 if possible. Its easier for Aydan thats focusing ONLY on energy loss to charge less. Since I want to try to provide both stamina and muscle bulk, it should be a little harder to make it cost effective, but I will try my best to provide Island with cheap alternatives until the orgs start bringing the big bucks

as for gym, yeah I agree 300 is quite doable, even 1000 is reasonable in a few weeks

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, barney said:

300 is just the donation for research/sack ur fighter [anyone sacking fighter I *HIGHLY* recommend you buy donation stuff from any of the nutri initially (to research better sups) or later from any of the clothing/nutri shops]

Muscle is only $100 ATM, not 300, and intend on lowering to 50 if possible. Its easier for Aydan thats focusing ONLY on energy loss to charge less. Since I want to try to provide both stamina and muscle bulk, it should be a little harder to make it cost effective, but I will try my best to provide Island with cheap alternatives until the orgs start bringing the big bucks

as for gym, yeah I agree 300 is quite doable, even 1000 is reasonable in a few weeks

Sorry mate I was replying to them mentioning that gym fees had went up to 300.

On 2/19/2021 at 8:09 AM, barney said:

Muscle out in the market, stamina soon to come

Barney can you add the potency of your products next to the name?  As the nutri companies start gaining funds it will help us w purchases.

also, is your muscle product that went from $100 to $300 and says DONATIONS as a new name the same as the other muscle product at $200 ? 

this is what I mean by addint potency (160Q etc.):

160Q Energy Fu

1584486764HN%20Max%20Energy.pnghttps://www.mmatycoon.com/nutritionpublic.php?ncid=4830

Fuck sake I was hoping Tortuga would be sorted out before the season actually kicked off but I guess now. Nice to see they have a 99% approval based on THIRTY ONE ratings lmfao. Not even attempting to hide it...and yet it's still standing nice and tall.

Alas, whatever. One day until we get to kick this shit off properly!

6 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

Fuck sake I was hoping Tortuga would be sorted out before the season actually kicked off but I guess now. Nice to see they have a 99% approval based on THIRTY ONE ratings lmfao. Not even attempting to hide it...and yet it's still standing nice and tall.

Alas, whatever. One day until we get to kick this shit off properly!

I noticed quite a few of those Managers involved in that org myself, before the island when 370K started. Manager ID's 106k range, all traveling to together like a secret silent euro cult. It brought me to have the same thoughts when i was recruiting at 370k.

42 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

I noticed quite a few of those Managers involved in that org myself, before the island when 370K started. Manager ID's 106k range, all traveling to together like a secret silent euro cult. It brought me to have the same thoughts when i was recruiting at 370k.

It's just the same guy. I had numbers earlier in this thread but probably something like 30/35 managers from the promotion is a multi account. They've all fought in the exact same orgs (dating back at minimum a year but probably longer) and handing out contracts I could tell who was a multi acc before even clicking the button to send it. I've sent a few messages in about it but unfortunately it's still there. I feel bad for the other managers in the promotion too, plus me and ColMMA need to deal with a few weeks of an org with zero fighter fees competing for the top spot.

7 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

It's just the same guy. I had numbers earlier in this thread but probably something like 30/35 managers from the promotion is a multi account. They've all fought in the exact same orgs (dating back at minimum a year but probably longer) and handing out contracts I could tell who was a multi acc before even clicking the button to send it. I've sent a few messages in about it but unfortunately it's still there. I feel bad for the other managers in the promotion too, plus me and ColMMA need to deal with a few weeks of an org with zero fighter fees competing for the top spot.

All good. You guys will push through and be better than them for it. Like I have zero fighters at Tortuga but have 2 at Highland and 1 at Collosus. By the way 2 of my 3 fighters fighting this week. 1 in each. Wish me luck guys.

20 minutes ago, IconManagement said:

Why exactly is High Land marked as KT org.? Is it not supposed to be MMA org? Having it marked as KT org. does have an effect on things such as fighter rankings.

Regards,

Partial Differential Equation King

He's already discussed this. I can't remember if he sent out a mailer to everyone that had a fighter in the org or if it was on the page, but he said he doesn't know why it shows up as a KT org in the name but it is an mma org and it must be a glitch. He has reached out to Mike to see if he can get it fixed.

I've not actually reached out to Mike about it, but I assume it'll change after the first MMA event. I assume that KT orgs are decided by the average hype of the fighters in the org (ie. if they have more KT hype it gets ranked as a KT org) and it's probably reasonably unprecedented for an org to have 170 0-0 fighters. I'll see what happens after 5pm tonight and if it's still listed as KT I'll give Mike my third message of the Island season so far haha.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

I've not actually reached out to Mike about it, but I assume it'll change after the first MMA event. I assume that KT orgs are decided by the average hype of the fighters in the org (ie. if they have more KT hype it gets ranked as a KT org) and it's probably reasonably unprecedented for an org to have 170 0-0 fighters. I'll see what happens after 5pm tonight and if it's still listed as KT I'll give Mike my third message of the Island season so far haha.

Lol 3. He's had like 6 by me so far. But some of those were just regular chit chat.

Damn I dunno what they've changed in the past few years but my old algorithm did NOT work. Went from 500 fans for my first event of Highland Games to 150 fans for Highland. Also the prediction on Tycoon Tools, while not exact obv, was wrong by 210 buys.

Getting scared now. Genuinely dunno what the other promotions are planning to do cause they've been unloading 1k signing bonuses too.