Game$tonk!

BlakePhoenix

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 6:09 PM, BlakePhoenix said:

I am just a poor noob retard, but I just bought 9 shares of GME @ $93.50. ??????

Dump GME and put your money into HYLN. Long term. Don't think short term reddit shit. Those dudes are idiots.

You'll thank me in a year, even more in 2 years. If you hold the stock for a year you pay less taxes.

On 2/2/2021 at 10:10 PM, Rambo said:

You buying to make money or just for shits and giggles?

Shits and giggles - I make more $$ than that cost me in 1 night of playing poker. 

I'll keep an eye on HYLN. Do you own any? If so, what price did you get in at?

Taxes irrelevant as I'm trading in a ROTH IRA.

discord Chris Karter#0795

I own close to 1300 shares of HYLN, avg price 17.80ish but will buy it up to $30.

own 70k shares of CTRM avg price 0.51 but would still buy it up to a $1.50.

looong on both but will be jumping out of CTRM a lot earlier than HYLN. CTRM gets anyway close to $4.20 - $5 before December 2021 and I'm out and dumping most into HYLN if it's < $30.

14 minutes ago, Rambo said:

discord Chris Karter#0795

I own close to 1300 shares of HYLN, avg price 17.80ish but will buy it up to $30.

own 70k shares of CTRM avg price 0.51 but would still buy it up to a $1.50.

looong on both but will be jumping out of CTRM a lot earlier than HYLN. CTRM gets anyway close to $4.20 - $5 before December 2021 and I'm out and dumping most into HYLN if it's < $30.

I bought 20 Shares of HYLN, considering my Portfolio is worth about $1300, That's a good chunk of my portfolio. Here's hoping you're right! 

5 hours ago, zackmartin11 said:

I bought 20 Shares of HYLN, considering my Portfolio is worth about $1300, That's a good chunk of my portfolio. Here's hoping you're right! 

hmu on discord

think long and don't get worried about red days. they will fluctuate. they're not very popular yet and have a small following. they shot up to $50 before the CEO had to break it down to people that they really won't see significant profits until 2022 when they have a much larger customer base.

They're not a speculation or vision hype company like Nikola, they actually have the tech to support what they do and convert big rigs to hybrid EV's. they are legit.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 12:11 AM, Monsieur.Camara said:

$AMC TO THE MOON ! 

Thank Cuomo for the recent push.

The entire market went to a bloodbath today. Feds hiking interest rates/bond yields up. Potentially printing 2 trillion dollars on top of uncertainty of war/military occupation in the Middle East increases US debt and devalues dollar.

lots of red. don't panic short term. HYLN specifically is a long term investment. think 1 year. 2 years. It'll rebound strong. I know the red hurts the eyes for the feint hearted but I wouldn't worry about that.

Was down -50K this morning.

? ?

diamond balls. Zero panic.

now about -13K to -14K last time I checked. you only lose $ if you sell early.

so you have lost the ability to "buy me" today? 

HAHAHAHA , well shit that lasted less than a week lolol , at least last time you lost all your money over 5 fights and 4 months of running after your fighters accross the Tycoon globe lol 

My only long term investments (and the bulk of my stuff) are on airline stonk$, have been holding AC (Air Canada) from $11 and AAL (American Airlines) from under $17 (I think) ,both flagship companies that will always get the support of their given countries.  They will climb back to the $40-$50 range in 1 - 1.5 years as we restart to travel. A nice steady curve already is being developed. 

Everything else I like to be in and out in under 2 months.  $AMC I have no choice but to wait until everything reopens and hopefully sell during a spike anywhere past $12 to make most of my money back.  The past 2 days since Emperor Cuomo spoke have been good but these DIAMOND HANDS must hold !!!1one

Now my weed stonk$ are a sea of red lol.  Got rid of all my ACB to buy $AMC lol yeah not the brightest move but YOLO 

My investments are a joke compared to my girlfriend's. She has been opting for her company's option of getting paid her yearly bonuses in BTC and Ethereum since 2017 and her father has extremely deep pockets so she easily has 6x more than my stuff and growing at a faster pace because she actually has dedicated people investing for her whereas I got those fools at Reddit and some other MMA forum with lots of bro science:

This is where I am but only started investing seriously about 7 years ago.  Not much to show for really, but most of my $ is on real estate,physical silver and cocaine. Not even a Maserati's worth but it could be worst at 27 lol  

image.png.53ee738ebbd5bf7552eef1e989ff0892.png

image.thumb.png.a1282c6e9a08d08c842d564cdd7a9981.png

On 2/19/2021 at 6:26 PM, Rambo said:

think long and don't get worried about red days. they will fluctuate. they're not very popular yet and have a small following. they shot up to $50 before the CEO had to break it down to people that they really won't see significant profits until 2022 when they have a much larger customer base.

I know you're a premature ejaculator and don't understand the long game but hold a stock for a year = pay significantly less taxes.

Short term gains get raped by the tax man like Chris Steve gets railed by Convicted fighters. I'm not paying uncle Sam 30%+ ??

funny story. month ago I gave baby momma $1500 to dump into CTRM while it was at 0.61.

Like a week goes by, maybe 2, and it's >1.70 and I tell her to sell, and find out this girl went and dropped it into AMC when it was high 7's.

I wasn't happy. Well, she didn't triple the money like she would of if she would of listened, but maybe she will now lol. Funny how that works.