My turn

jjsquirrel

2020 was a pretty great tycoon year for me in many ways and it has been lots of fun. But at the same time I haven't been able to properly keep up with the game lately even after shrinking my roster some. Setting all the trainings and scouting properly does take its time and I got a lot of irl stuff happening right now. Alliance also pretty much dead since a while and finally disbanded now.

Most people who leave tend to come back eventually so I'm not calling it leaving, I'm calling it a break. I'll be back one day and kick all your asses again ;)

• Upvote 9

Sad to hear it. Even our alliance thats quite active (Id say probably the most active at the moment) got a lot quieter this last couple of months. IRL is getting more complicated everywhere and, as expected, IRL should always comes first. 

Hope to see you back again soon enough and, if thats the case and you need a new place with some good hip fellas to mingle, feel free to pm

Edited to fix typos. Fat fingers and android keyboard doesnt get along

• Upvote 4

Hope to see ya back. I've enjoyed the Tower vs Piano rivalry, more so now since I won the last ?? They will have to have the tie breaker someday.   

17 hours ago, Rambo said:

Quitting is death, and death is for pussies.

I'm expecting you to lead Conor into 1 final showdown after Kilo kills Roidrage. RIP Piano, kneedle in your ass is incoming.

Piano is coming for blood!  Hopefully enough for ol cutty cut Tko ?  

• Upvote 1

On 1/31/2021 at 8:37 PM, bjornmma1 said:

2020 was an amazing in-game year for you, with some massive wins and a continous top rank. 
My hat goes off to you man, nothing but respect!

Enjoy the break and when you come back, make sure to send me a message. 
It would be great to hear back from you Mac!

Thanks, yes hope to see you around next time.

On 1/31/2021 at 9:01 PM, barney said:

Hope to see you back again soon enough and, if thats the case and you need a new place with some good hip fellas to mingle, feel free to pm

Thanks, keep working the grappling skills in the meantime :)

On 1/31/2021 at 10:14 PM, Skenoj said:

One of the best!

Good luck Mister Mac! 

You better get back into it and make top 10 before I'm back or it will be spanking with a rolled up tycoon times.

On 1/31/2021 at 11:19 PM, Alfred said:

Dammit just keep one guy and keep playing. Treat it like a Tamagotchi. 

Lol, I know where that ends. "I'll just add a sparbot or two", "just a few fights for the sparbot to keep him from depopping too badly", and so on. This game sucks you in.

On 2/2/2021 at 2:32 AM, Bwang said:

Take care mate. Catch you in the virtual ring again sometime in the future I’m sure.

Thanks, enjoyed our fights so far.

On 2/2/2021 at 2:09 PM, Rambo said:

Quitting is death, and death is for pussies.

Calling it a break so not in violation of the 11th commandment ?

On 2/3/2021 at 7:53 AM, skull said:

Hope to see ya back. I've enjoyed the Tower vs Piano rivalry, more so now since I won the last ?? They will have to have the tie breaker someday.   

Piano is coming for blood!  Hopefully enough for ol cutty cut Tko ?  

Sorry, been a bit busy and didn't get around to replying to the smacktalking, but hope to make it up to you next time- both the smacking and the talking.

On 2/3/2021 at 2:40 PM, popart said:

Hope to see you again on here Mac- taking an Island fighter to 11th overall p4p after his island season is some real G.O.A.T. shit. The game is better with great managers. :)

Thanks, yes Bjornsson is also what I personally see as my greatest achievement in this game so happy to get some recognition for that.

• Upvote 1