There Will be Blood Tournament - ONLY FOR THE BLEEDERS!

pauldengel

Blood is a juice of rarest quality

- Goethe, Faust. I. 4. 214.

MKFC and Blaze MMA has decided to bring you: 

THERE WILL BE BLOOD

THERE WILL BE BLOOD is an open weight tournament.

THERE WILL BE BLOOD is only open to fighters who have shown "Cuts easily" on their TOTT.

THERE WILL BE BLOOD is open to any fighters regardless of record, we just want BLOOD.

THERE WILL BE BLOOD is NOT for the squeamish.

16 men will enter the bloodbath but only 1 sanguine warrior will emerge triumphant.

MKFC will offer a standard 3000/5000/5000 contract with 4 fights ... if you BLEED to death you are welcome to CUT out of the host organization or CUT your guy ... We have no problem with having him continue on to the next round against another bleeder on the next rounds card but if you lose you are out of the running for the prize (obviously) ...

The winner will receive 6 months of VIP, $100k and the most bad ass blood soaked fighter avatar ever and a skin to match > hopefully the bloodiest ever in MMATycoon.

Does your thin-skinned fighter have what it takes to become the king of bleeders? Contact MKFC owner Paul Dengel

• Upvote 1

I realize that sometimes cuts easily will disappear or never appear officially on your fighters TOTT but if you can show a TRUE BLEEDER your fighter will most likely be welcome into the tournament.

For example this fella who my fighter will hopefully causing to lose due to a cut within the hour ... https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=346389

Charlie Hall is an epic bleeder - 6 of his fights he has lost due to blood loss.  In more then half of his wins he was bleeding from cuts.  I imagine his manager must be on the edge of his seat if he scrolls TOTT like I do without looking to see who won first.  Hopefully my guy will open him up today - if not shame on me.  But a serial period like  Charlie Hall would be welcome in this tournament if he was open to it ...

• Upvote 1