Happy Anniversary

skull

Happy 7 year anniversary of playing MMA Tycoon! Our random prize generator has selected a prize of 35 tickets in the Tycoon Lottery and we have given you 5 free spins on Spin and Win, so good luck! Thanks for your support of the game and have a great day!

Man, they go all out for yr 7!  How could yr 8 possibly top this?  ?   It's pretty ridiculous that Ive played that long,  I generally play something a while and then get bored and move on.    My mma tycoon career lasted way longer than my real one LOL.  I hadn't even landed my first d'arce choke yet, hell it was a yr or two before I even started training BJJ.  Anyway, it's been fun and although I dont get into the character back and forth much anymore I still enjoy it and will ride till the end.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, skull said:

Happy 7 year anniversary of playing MMA Tycoon! Our random prize generator has selected a prize of 35 tickets in the Tycoon Lottery and we have given you 5 free spins on Spin and Win, so good luck! Thanks for your support of the game and have a great day!

Man, they go all out for yr 7!  How could yr 8 possibly top this?  ?   It's pretty ridiculous that Ive played that long,  I generally play something a while and then get bored and move on.    My mma tycoon career lasted way longer than my real one LOL.  I hadn't even landed my first d'arce choke yet, hell it was a yr or two before I even started training BJJ.  Anyway, it's been fun and although I dont get into the character back and forth much anymore I still enjoy it and will ride till the end.  

after a while things become a habit, you are at that stage now with Tycoon, lol