Syn K-1

SonnyMuchacho

We are happy to announce SYN K-1 is HERE!

Born from the roots of Eternity WSOK in Tokyo... 

The Gold Standard of Kickboxing Orgs has been achieved

syncityk1.png

Keeping true to the SYN name and values, managers will enjoy top tier treatment, professionalism, and of course pay for their fighters that is expected from the Syn family

SYN K-1 is starting at the top and not looking back.

Management is now active in rebuilding, refilling, reeducating.

We love Kickboxing and are committed to strength and longevity of the org

When you want the top tier kickboxing experience find your future Org home right HERE

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

14410702306629.jpg
Wilson "Dub Dub" Wills Jr

- lbs, SYN K-1

5-0-0 KT
13-4-0 MMA
6-2-0 TWGC

A.k.a. the most complete  active fighter in fight sports today! 

The crowd applaud the fighters' efforts here as the round comes to an end.
Wills Jr swings wildly with a right hand that was never going to find it's target.

And that's the end of the fight!
Wilson Wills Jr showed his dominance in that final round.
Well Wills Jr has outscored his opponent in every aspect of the fight today. Only a scarily incompetent judge or two will keep him from a well deserved win... Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Tatsuya Matsuyama scores the fight 49:47
Judge Shirou Masuda scores the fight 49:47
Judge Ren Mimura scores the fight 48:47

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Wilson Wills Jr!

Wilson Wills Jr retains his featherweight title!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

14410702306629.jpg

- lbs, SYN K-1

7-0-1 KT
13-4-0 MMA
6-2-0 TWGC

Gracie throws a lazy right hand but Wills Jr sees it coming a mile off and sidesteps it easily.
Renato Gracie has stepped it up - he knows he needs a finish here!
Gracie pivots, looking for a leg kick but Wills Jr is out of range and Gracie settles back down.

I would just about give that final round to Renato Gracie.
Well Wills Jr has outscored his opponent in every aspect of the fight today. Only a scarily incompetent judge or two will keep him from a well deserved win... Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Yukihiro Shimada scores the fight 47:49
Judge Shirou Masuda scores the fight 49:46
Judge Yasuomi Hirokawa scores the fight 48:48

The fight is ruled a draw!

Wilson Wills Jr retains his title. It's always disappointing when a championship fight ends as a draw but that's what happens when you leave the fight in the judges hands!

Wie Is De Mol: wij speurden nog één keer het internet af naar de laatste  hints - indebuurt Deventer

• 3 weeks later...

14553952699627.gif

Theodore "Eternal Tempest" Epicity

Made my KT-debut look as simple as blowing a whistle.

Epicity bobs and weaves and then throws a good body kick.
Epicity lands an overhand right.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked2.gif
Kuang is rocked!
Epicity connects with a quick right hand that sends Kuang tumbling backwards onto the canvas! As his head bounces into the ropes, it doesn't look good for him beating the count! 3,4,5,6,7 and he's up! No, he's back down again! This one is all over - the referee has called off the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:14 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Punch). Theodore Epicity!
Theodore Epicity really struggled to get his t-shirt on before his hand was raised. Making sure that Altitude Clothing logo gets some air time is pretty tricky when you're all sweaty.

On 3/27/2021 at 2:02 PM, bjornmma1 said:

14410702306629.jpg

- lbs, SYN K-1

7-0-1 KT
13-4-0 MMA
6-2-0 TWGC

Gracie throws a lazy right hand but Wills Jr sees it coming a mile off and sidesteps it easily.
Gracie pivots, looking for a leg kick but Wills Jr is out of range and Gracie settles back down.

Judge Yukihiro Shimada scores the fight 47:49
Judge Shirou Masuda scores the fight 49:46
Judge Yasuomi Hirokawa scores the fight 48:48

The fight is ruled a draw!

Wilson Wills Jr retains his title. It's always disappointing when a championship fight ends as a draw but that's what happens when you leave the fight in the judges hands!

Wie Is De Mol: wij speurden nog één keer het internet af naar de laatste  hints - indebuurt Deventer

14410702306629.jpg

- lbs, SYN K-1

8-0-1 KT
13-4-0 MMA
6-2-0 TWGC

I clearly showed that the judges got it wrong the first time with a draw, by doing it over again and showcasing my skills.
Old man, done it all in all 3 sports, not sure what will be next, if anything.
Too bad that the only guys ranked above me in the p4p ranks are so much heavier, so no matter how many guys I beat, I don't get up the ranks any higher.

A quick uppercut on the inside from Wills Jr.
A right hook to the body lands for Gracie.
Wills Jr blocks a punch to the side of the head.

I think Wills Jr has won this one but let's see what the judges have to say. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Judge Andrew Berry scores the fight 49:48
Judge Paul Tew scores the fight 50:46
Judge James Ackerman scores the fight 49:47

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Wilson Wills Jr!

A very excited looking Wilson Wills Jr rambled incoherently for about 5 minutes post fight about how awesome he is. It was kinda funny for a while but then everyone got annoyed.
Renato Gracie spoke after the fight, saying 'RIP'D by VIP... '.  

• 3 weeks later...

14410702306629.jpg

- lbs, SYN K-1

9-0-1 KT
13-4-0 MMA
6-2-0 TWGC

Scorpion misses with a left hand
and Wills Jr counters with a crisp hook to the side of the head.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif
Scorpion is rocked!
Scorpion throws a head kick but Wills Jr moves out of range.
Scorpion is still on wobbly legs! Can Wills Jr finish him?
Scorpion throws a leg kick that is checked
and Wills Jr counters with a straight right hand that connects right on the button, dropping Scorpion face first to the canvas! He's out! He's out cold! No need for a count here - this fight is over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:33 of round 3, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Wilson Wills Jr!
A less than humble Wilson Wills Jr misjudged his post fight interview somewhat and came across a little too arrogant whilst trying to hype up his own abilities.

• 2 weeks later...

14410702306629.jpg

- lbs, SYN K-1

10-0-1 KT
13-4-0 MMA
6-2-0 TWGC

This is all just too easy. Boring. I will discuss with the org owner what is next, as I do not see any challenge or possible climb in the p4p ranks with no matter how many succesive wins I get. There is no more goal. 

Blackmane ? misses with a telegraphed body shot
and Wills Jr counters with a big uppercut that drops Blackmane ? face first to the mat! Will he beat the count?! He's struggled up to his knees on 7 but it doesn't look like he's going to make it... he's been counted out! This fight is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 1:25 of round 4, we have a winner by way of TKO (Punch). Wilson Wills Jr!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...