Looking for fighters based on ID or weight class

saklain

I would like Mike to add the ability to look up fighters based on their ID. For example, if you got a 360k+ org, you can look for fighters who are from 360k-365k. And, same goes with every other ID restricted org. I feel like this would be very helpful to some of the older orgs like 330k or 340k. Another thing is that you should be able to look up fighters from their weight class. I thought this would be in the game, but apparently not. (Edit: Nvm the search tool has this, lol.)

The option I would like to see added is in addition to the "needs contract" option in the search, but also to be able to search on anybody who isn't signed to an org with the other parameters already in place.  This way if you wanted to reach out to the manager but not necessary send them a contract offer you could without having to sort through and look through an entire list of guys who may or may not be signed already one at a time.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

The option I would like to see added is in addition to the "needs contract" option in the search, but also to be able to search on anybody who isn't signed to an org with the other parameters already in place.  This way if you wanted to reach out to the manager but not necessary send them a contract offer you could without having to sort through and look through an entire list of guys who may or may not be signed already one at a time.

Oh hell yeah,i think every org owner would love this feature

• Like 1