The 2021 Alliance World Championships

Alfred

1 hour ago, lotos said:

Representing Yabai: 

Psycho Psych (124676)

Esiah Xavier (130168)

Jack King (124211)

Carlos Castenada (84794)

This isn't Alfred the tournament organiser speaking as he is completely impartial.

This is Alfred the competitor speaking and he says that this is some B-Grade YABAI BS. No Bwang, no Laz, No Action. Pfft

Defending champs going down!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

This isn't Alfred the tournament organiser speaking as he is completely impartial.

This is Alfred the competitor speaking and he says that this is some B-Grade YABAI BS. No Bwang, no Laz, No Action. Pfft

Defending champs going down!

Don't worry. We picked the guys we thought most likely to do well in this set-up. Besides, beating any of us is a tall order right now....?

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, lotos said:

Don't worry. We picked the guys we thought most likely to do well in this set-up. Besides, beating any of us is a tall order right now....?

This!  And besides, we have to give everybody some hope right? I mean, we don't want everybody quitting on the tourney before it starts...even false hope is better than none!  ?

• Upvote 1

On 1/5/2021 at 10:45 PM, lotos said:

Except for HareRumpler, that dude sucks

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

Cheers all. I've noted everyone down.

Week and a half to go until creation. Still waiting for a few big teams most notably FinnFighters (third place last time) & Convicted who chickened out last year.

We're going to have to sub someone in for Scott.  Will let you know once we have a 4th.

Proud to say I went undefeated in the last alliance tourney, I know 25 year olds are a different thing tho. Stepdads wer dominating that tourney and we really should of won it all, also I guarantee you none of us would of been phased or think about backing out if yabais "best" was joined. Honestly its smart that they aren't joining again cuz now they cant lose which is what would happen.

• Upvote 4

5 hours ago, Alfred said:

Cheers all. I've noted everyone down.

Week and a half to go until creation. Still waiting for a few big teams most notably FinnFighters (third place last time) & Convicted who chickened out last year.

I'm gonna have a spot open on the 23rd for this 4-0 slow learner I picked up from Scotty: https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=366002

I just don't have patience for slow learners. 

Would love to joina team  if any teams have a spot open.   

Last alliance tourney we made a team with some subs from LOD I believe but right now everyone is busy.

Also if you don't mind pushing back creation by a bit I'm sure we can get more managers onboard, it just gets busy the first few weeks of January w everyone on chill / family mode.

Let me know, I wrote to Valentina in case she wants to SMESH along with me. Should hear back soon but if I remember correctly she don't tourney.

Surely your shit alliance can come up with 4 people. It is after all called the ALLIANCE tournament. I'm sure Blake would love to participate seeing as he is in your alliance. And dominate once again? You didn't win a single round last time even after you tried to pull a fast one when you created a fighter underweight. Keep living in your dream world

• Upvote 4