The 2021 Alliance World Championships

Alfred

25 minutes ago, andy808 said:

Surely your shit alliance can come up with 4 people. It is after all called the ALLIANCE tournament. I'm sure Blake would love to participate seeing as he is in your alliance. And dominate once again? You didn't win a single round last time even after you tried to pull a fast one when you created a fighter underweight. Keep living in your dream world

tenor.gif?itemid=5703806

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, andy808 said:

Surely your shit alliance can come up with 4 people. It is after all called the ALLIANCE tournament. I'm sure Blake would love to participate seeing as he is in your alliance. And dominate once again? You didn't win a single round last time even after you tried to pull a fast one when you created a fighter underweight. Keep living in your dream world

Like I mentioned the Pandas are coming to GBU and once here we will be putting together a GBU team captained by yours trolly. 

3 of them are coming (I think, 2 confirmed) 

I also sent a few alliance invites to new managers that were looking for one, maybe one of them want to join the tourney. 

Blake is not in my alliance, it is his cousin the lovelly Valentina. 

Wurst case, if nobody minds and is not too scarred I make 2 participants.

We can call it.... The 2021 Alliance Championship: Camara Edition

Double the Camara, twice the fun ! 

15085530571140.png15085530571140.png

• Downvote 3

3 hours ago, barney said:

No reference, i just said all of ur memvers are tough nails. Gonna be  hard to beat that

Ahh, gotcha.   Thanks for the respect.

In truth, none of us are overly experienced with creation tournaments, so we'll just be looking to go in and be competitive and have some fun.  But I'd be lying if I didn't say we'd love the chance to beat some of the other alliances already signed up.

Just out of curiosity, is it customary to merge alliances for the sole purpose of the AWC?  I don't suppose I really care, just seems to take away from the pride of it being the alliance championship and not just being a MMMA creation tournament spin off.  

1 hour ago, Bleakardor said:

Ahh, gotcha.   Thanks for the respect.

In truth, none of us are overly experienced with creation tournaments, so we'll just be looking to go in and be competitive and have some fun.  But I'd be lying if I didn't say we'd love the chance to beat some of the other alliances already signed up.

Just out of curiosity, is it customary to merge alliances for the sole purpose of the AWC?  I don't suppose I really care, just seems to take away from the pride of it being the alliance championship and not just being a MMMA creation tournament spin off.  

Panda Alliance is being dissolved and the 3 members are joining GBU. 

Unlike last year that we had 2 LOD's and 2 GBU's this year all 4 (me x2 most possibly) will be full fledged GBU's

Hope that answers your question.

30 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

There's not much interest in Convicted re: doing this, it seems.

I know it's not really the point, but if I can't drum up some enthusiasm I'd be more than happy to participate on some sort of 'Fatherless Bastard' team with Camara and someone else.

Yeah I have a spot open in my roster and would love to team up w Freako and 2 others to wreck lives like it is already tradition in creation tourneys. 

Alfred do you know if anyone not in a team has expressed their interest in this? 

Maybe some chicks if it's not too much to axe? It's just that these sauna photo shoots with the Convicted camp are getting kinda weird.  There is some strange movement underwater and I'm afraid to check wtf it is. 

FitbaThatba: Jack Wilshere is broken

The Bathtub Bois : mmamemes

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Monsieur.Camara said:

Yeah I have a spot open in my roster and would love to team up w Freako and 2 others to wreck lives like it is already tradition in creation tourneys. 

Alfred do you know if anyone not in a team has expressed their interest in this? 

Maybe some chicks if it's not too much to axe? It's just that these sauna photo shoots with the Convicted camp are getting kinda weird.  There is some strange movement underwater and I'm afraid to check wtf it is. 

FitbaThatba: Jack Wilshere is broken

The Bathtub Bois : mmamemes

It's just the very rare Norwegian water snake. Don't overthink it, he's very friendly.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Balti said:

Just created my fighter, game time is past midnight but it is showing I sent him supplements on 16th. I tested this before with another fighter and it showed as 17th, not sure what the difference is. As I'm not gaining any advantage, hope this is OK.

Don't worry mate. All good. I've had this before myself. 

Creation day is here. I have test events starting from Monday evening (LA Times) and going through all week. I'll keep trying to pop on as much as possible to get any fights locked in for the first event as we need to set it before midnight game time

Just to remind everyone it is now CREATION DAY

Fighters must be 18 years old

Fighters must be able to make their weight class but be no lower than the weight class itself

135lbs - Min Weight 135lbs

155lbs - Min Weight 155lbs

185lbs - Min Weight 185lbs

265lbs - Min Weight 265lbs

You can train immediately and test as much as you like. 

First event is due to start on Sunday 14th February giving 4 weeks from now to test and train.

I am running test events all week for anyone that needs them. Monday to Saturday in LA. 

Ideally I would love to get all fighters and alliance teams locked in within two weeks or so to give me time to work out schedules and such. 

Any questions please ask!

• Upvote 5