Nominations: Manager of the Year 2020

TJMitchell

Grumpy Bastard 15

Laz Staz 12

Alika Webb 11

Carlos Castenada 6

Bwang Jong Sr 5

These are the top 5 in GAMMA based upon title wins/defenses in 2020. Grumpy had the best 6 months of the year, Laz was the most consistent. Alika mostly dominated with one fighter, so i would say either Laz or Grumpy. I nominate all of the above though, i know Carlos and Bwang have been dominant in many orgs.

On 12/23/2020 at 11:26 PM, Mentor said:

Grumpy Bastard 15

Laz Staz 12

Alika Webb 11

Carlos Castenada 6

Bwang Jong Sr 5

These are the top 5 in GAMMA based upon title wins/defenses in 2020. Grumpy had the best 6 months of the year, Laz was the most consistent. Alika mostly dominated with one fighter, so i would say either Laz or Grumpy. I nominate all of the above though, i know Carlos and Bwang have been dominant in many orgs.

Well Thanks for the nomination. Im not much at tooting my own horn but in 2020 I once had 3 of the top fighters in they weight class at the same time. Which I dont think has happened very often if at all. And one of them was 1st place in the game.  And I also managed to get my SEVEN 2nd place in game to turn into a 1st place....so yeah 2020 I did pretty damn good.  I trained dozens of managers through the game mentorship program and a handful reached top 100.  Of course in this so called "awards" program is actually a POPULARITY contest Im just pissing in the wind wasting time to toot this horn.....but I appreciate the thought anyway Mentor....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Grump said:

Well Thanks for the nomination. Im not much at tooting my own horn but in 2020 I once had 3 of the top fighters in they weight class at the same time. Which I dont think has happened very often if at all. And one of them was 1st place in the game.  And I also managed to get my SEVEN 2nd place in game to turn into a 1st place....so yeah 2020 I did pretty damn good.  I trained dozens of managers through the game mentorship program and a handful reached top 100.  Of course in this so called "awards" program is actually a POPULARITY contest Im just pissing in the wind wasting time to toot this horn.....but I appreciate the thought anyway Mentor....

Being that the committee is a limited, smaller committee of members from the community that I hope we can all trust to be unbiased, I'm hoping that's not the case this year.  You have a STRONG call for award.  Congrats on your year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1