Do any org owners need $4,250,000 Tycoon $?

BlakePhoenix

• 1 month later...

I wonder if it's worked out for Mike. I'd have never thought about buying VIP years ago. I used to be one of the richest guys on the site and had about 4 people on VIP for running orgs etc. I just bought VIP for this Island season.

But at the same time, I probably wouldn't have bought it no matter what back then and if I couldn't get it with in-game cash, I probably wasn't getting VIP at all.

There's also the buyers part, which imo helps a lot. I mean, I don't think I'm the only person who wouldn't be playing without the exchange.

I quit the game as a top 10 manager, and kept nothing for a potential comeback. The first time I did the "from zero money to a full private gym" grind was fun, but I would never do it again.

• Upvote 1

ID turnovers always have inflation. When people stop cylcing thru creations fishing for projects prices fall.
I dont think they are gonna hit rock bottom like last time, but it will drop. Thats why u usually hoard a little bit before it sky rockets.
I remember when Chuck started to throw a lot of money into vip laundry, it went as low as 2mi...