2020 12 Days of Christmas

kenlow73

2020 12 Days of Christmas

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me COVID-19.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me two rolls of TP and COVID-19.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me three cans of Lysol, two rolls of TP, and COVID-19.

On the fourth day day of Christmas, my true love gave to me four face coverings, three cans of Lysol, two rolls of TP, and COVID-19.

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me five months of quarantine, four face coverings, three cans of Lysol, two rolls of TP, and COVID-19.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me six feet of distance, five months of quarantine, four face coverings, three cans of Lysol, two rolls of TP, and COVID-19.

On the seven day of Christmas, my true love gave to me seven shot down stimulus packages, six feet of distance, five months of quarantine, four face coverings, three cans of Lysol, two rolls of TP, and COVID-19.

On the eight day of Christmas, my true love gave to me eight bottles of hand sanitizer, seven shot down stimulus packages, six feet of distance, five months of quarantine, four face coverings, three cans of Lysol, two rolls of TP, and COVID-19.

On the nine day of Christmas, my true love gave to me nine shut down businesses, eight bottles of hand sanitizer, seven shot down stimulus packages, six feet of distance, five months of quarantine, four face coverings, three cans of Lysol, two rolls of TP, and COVID-19.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me ten state shutdowns, nine shut down businesses, eight bottles of hand sanitizer, seven shot down stimulus packages, six feet of distance, five months of quarantine, four face coverings, three cans of Lysol, two rolls of TP, and COVID-19.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me eleven zoom conference calls, ten state shutdowns, nine shut down businesses, eight bottles of hand sanitizer, seven shot down stimulus packages, six feet of distance, five months of quarantine, four face coverings, three cans of Lysol, two rolls of TP, and COVID-19.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me twelve front line workers, eleven zoom conference calls, ten state shutdowns, nine shut down businesses, eight bottles of hand sanitizer, seven shot down stimulus packages, six feet of distance, five months of quarantine, four face coverings, three cans of Lysol, two rolls of TP, and COVID-19.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gonzasco said:

Bro your true love sounds like a bitch, but do you I guess...

that true love is 2020