Known issues with new forum

admin

4 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

While you are in your usual funny mood, maybe check this error report from your game if you are not too busy.
Your interest would be greatly appreciated by your loyal servants.

I fixed counters today, which was the most important job.

The next most important job is re-automating VIP purchases, after paypal changed their code.   

Spin and win is less important than that but will get fixed when it is the most important thing. And it literally says on the spin and win page that it will get fixed as soon as we can. Asking if it's going to get fixed is just being annoying and you know that. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MMATycoon said:

I fixed counters today, which was the most important job.

The next most important job is re-automating VIP purchases, after paypal changed their code.   

Spin and win is less important than that but will get fixed when it is the most important thing. And it literally says on the spin and win page that it will get fixed as soon as we can. Asking if it's going to get fixed is just being annoying and you know that. 

I posted in the error thread that you apparently fixed it, as people kept posting that this should be fixed, as they were unaware that apparently did something about it. Fingers crossed that it is fixed. 

About VIP, yeah I do understand that is more important than the spin&wins, so no worries there. 

I played the game on my mobile and didn't notice the message that it is broken and will get fixed one day. So if my message came across as being annoying, then I can only say that it was not meant that way. 

Anyway, looking forward to the above mentioned fixes. 

The white theme is eye-burning-bright and the dark is pitch black. If you for some reason get the white text in the white theme or the black in the black theme you cannot see it.

Mark read button is slow with an annoying popup.

Forum generally feels a little slower compared to before, but usually no major issues.

All are minor issues and on the upside setting avatar pictures work now so we got something out of the upgrade at least.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jjsquirrel said:

The white theme is eye-burning-bright and the dark is pitch black. If you for some reason get the white text in the white theme or the black in the black theme you cannot see it.

Mark read button is slow with an annoying popup.

Forum generally feels a little slower compared to before, but usually no major issues.

All are minor issues and on the upside setting avatar pictures work now so we got something out of the upgrade at least.

I agree about the blinding nature of the white theme.  However, I've found that since I went to the black theme I've gone and switched back to the white again despite how bright it is because with the black theme the bolding of the unread threads and such is so difficult to see, at least for me.  It's just not as obvious and all. 

On 12/8/2020 at 4:34 AM, bjornmma1 said:

I posted in the error thread that you apparently fixed it, as people kept posting that this should be fixed, as they were unaware that apparently did something about it. Fingers crossed that it is fixed. 

About VIP, yeah I do understand that is more important than the spin&wins, so no worries there. 

I played the game on my mobile and didn't notice the message that it is broken and will get fixed one day. So if my message came across as being annoying, then I can only say that it was not meant that way. 

Anyway, looking forward to the above mentioned fixes. 

Playing as the devil advocate here, I might add that Bjorn is at least the second one that miss that warning here, that is not bold or BIGGER FONT, ALL CAPITAL

Maybe add some more UMPH into that note would help your peace of mind and prevent people being a PITA about it, Mike.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

I agree about the blinding nature of the white theme.  However, I've found that since I went to the black theme I've gone and switched back to the white again despite how bright it is because with the black theme the bolding of the unread threads and such is so difficult to see, at least for me.  It's just not as obvious and all. 

Did you try the Veux one? I didnt like the design, so Im sticking with the dark one.

White is totally eye burning to me, so I literally just could not open or it would trigger my migraine. Its what Mike said, as long as dark/Veux is borderline usable, I'd say there are more important things to fix at the moment.

• Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, jjsquirrel said:

Yes. Not always, but often way too slow.

The speed that this issue is driving me off the forum with is 10times faster than the average loading speed of the forum, but that doesn't mean all that much. The way it has been lately, the forum is not usable for me. Hopefully something can be done about the loading speed soon. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Does anyone know if uploading images to forum was fixed?

Having multiple issues trying to copy and paste images/trying to upload via attachment and tried adding through image hosting website. Issues with all three.

Thanks in advance. Sorry tried searching through but could only find the post from Xyel

2 hours ago, Crayf said:

Does anyone know if uploading images to forum was fixed?

Having multiple issues trying to copy and paste images/trying to upload via attachment and tried adding through image hosting website. Issues with all three.

Thanks in advance. Sorry tried searching through but could only find the post from Xyel

Not having any issues using "Other Media - Insert images from URL".  Been doing that all day.

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, 10thPlanetKT said:

Really? you maen uploading to the forums not getting them approved right? I just do copy and paste from avatar profiles and it works. I did that with Bizi & Rex yesterday.

I did the same and it says that the file is too large. 

But with a max total size of 8.92kB for a file, that is hardly a surprise....

• Downvote 1