Known issues with new forum

admin

As for the continued slowness navigating...it seems the majority of the horribly slow response is when leaving a sub-forum back to the main forum, or navigating into a sub-forum for the first time.  Once within a sub-forum and going into individual threads it seems ok.  For the most part.  At least that's what I've observed so far.  But yes, the lag in getting into or out of forums is bad.

4 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

Speed seems way better for me than at first after the change.
Only very slow action is for me to save an edited post.

As for the 'back to game'-button, that would be very sweet if it could be added later again. 
The possibility of changing the forum to a dark skin if wanted, would be a nice addition as well.

3 hours ago, jjsquirrel said:

Speed varies between ok to occasional freezes up to 10 seconds for a page load. Not that great.

Yes darker themes for all us basement dwellers needed.

Multi-quoting lags a bit but works fine.
Speed is not an issue here, wasn't yesterday too, but I was a late bloomer getting into the forum (even tho I agree editing was taking longer than the rest of navigating)

Doesn't even need to be a dark skin, just darker. I personally really liked the medium gray+red. Was smooth to the eyes and it matched MMATycoon colors/visual identity

1 hour ago, HareRumpler said:

New bonus to the forums though, if you messed up up or downvoting something you can now remove your reaction to it.

This is really nice! Not something game changing, but good bonus

EDIT: Editing seems faster today.

unknown.png

This can be potentially nagging.

1 hour ago, HareRumpler said:

Bjorn just mailed me in game and reported the following:

Can you report that even after password resets, I am unable to log on onto the forums.

I receive the mail to reset the password, click on the link and then it says that no password reset was asked for me.

I didnt click to log off yesterday, but I did turn off my notebook. Usually this didnt lead to me getting signed off before, but it did today.

I had no issues loging back in or needing another password reset today.

• Like 1

I was able to login with my old saved password but when I created a post it sort of took forever to load and I didn't know if that was the forum or my Florida shitty internet, so I went ahead and changed my password.