350K Heavyweight Grand Prix

Rambo

10 hours ago, Rambo said:

Including 1 of your fighters and we have the 4 to continue.

8 is possible but might take a while. 16 seems like a lot of work to make happen atm + orgs need their fighters.

The ball is in your court. 

If you want to proceed with 4 fighters, I could tell you mine after this weekend. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/6/2020 at 3:45 AM, bjornmma1 said:

Is this actually going to happen? 

we can roll with the 4 but the seeding will be unfavorable. Puno and McGuire will bash their way into the finals.

I've signed a few more 350k fighters recently, and at this pace maybe could have an 8 man 350 HW grand prix internally within a month or two.

8 hours ago, Rambo said:

we can roll with the 4 but the seeding will be unfavorable. Puno and McGuire will bash their way into the finals.

I've signed a few more 350k fighters recently, and at this pace maybe could have an 8 man 350 HW grand prix internally within a month or two.

Puno and Mcguire could get matched up in the first round and your dream final is gone. 

Also, the two not so much favorites could very well surprise. 

I would like to proceed instead of waiting, but it is your tourney and I do understand your reasoning as well. 

3 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

Puno and Mcguire could get matched up in the first round and your dream final is gone. 

Also, the two not so much favorites could very well surprise. 

I would like to proceed instead of waiting, but it is your tourney and I do understand your reasoning as well. 

with the matchmaking integrity of a Pennsylvania vote counter, I can assure you they won't get matched up in the 1st round.  ?

You send me the ID # of your fighter and we'll get the ball rolling. First round can be 12/30.

• Upvote 1

On 12/8/2020 at 12:26 PM, Rambo said:

with the matchmaking integrity of a Pennsylvania vote counter, I can assure you they won't get matched up in the 1st round.  ?

You send me the ID # of your fighter and we'll get the ball rolling. First round can be 12/30.

That sounds as honest as a priest swearing to God that he did not touch that altar boy last week....
All jokes aside, a fair random draw would be much appreciated.

My guy for your 350k HW Grand Prix:

15960487105956.gif

Leif "The Stand And Pray Viking" Leifsson