Writers Guild of Tycoon

Rambo

Welcome to the Writers Guild of Tycoon

also known as CK's Personal Thread of Writers

Self-explanatory. If you're a writer looking for employment or you're a company looking for a writer, post your advertisement here with a link to your profile. This thread doesn't get me any action, so this is my next step in an effort to lure in some writers.

Damn thats a nice deal.

Last minute, less than 4-5 days to knock it out. Figured it's a nice chunk of change for emergency write up.

I was going to sit down and hammer one out myself... but then I thought... there's so much I could do within 1 hour... like make this post, literally hammer one out, get stoned, take a shower, hammer one out again, wash my hands, let the dogs out, and before the 60th minute I'm on my 3rd session and unloading my reserves on Shannon Elizabeth from American Pie.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

200K for SFL 28 Event Preview

Focus (time/$/narrative distribution):

Main Event (100K), Co Main Event (50K), Main Card (50K). Undercard not a priority.

Quality over quantity. No novels required. Main Event deserves some backstory though and that requires depth.

Deadline: 11/25

50K for Pre-Fight Hype:

1 fight. Hype it up. Focus on the matchup.

Conor The Barbarian (21-3-0)

- 20 Wins by KO

- CFC HW Champ and current SFL Super HW Champ

- 11-time Rapid FC HW Champion

15279694162842.jpg

vs

14240196983023.jpg
Henry Akinwande (13-4-0)

- Current SFL HW Champion

- 5-time Underground HW Champ

- Head Kicked Jesus Christ

TOTT/Scouting Report

Deadline: 11/27

Respond here and/or PM.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Available for regular writing or freelance, depending on what you want writing, the length, quality and effort you'd like me to put into it.

Champions Corner for Sucker Punch Pro Series

Crayths Crib Part One - Sucker Punch Pro Series / Part Two just below

Edison "Zico" Atunes Fight Profile for Stoner Fight League

Available for graphics/posters/writing. Just give me a shout! :)

Regards
Dan

• 4 weeks later...

Looking to pick up a full card preview or review in the next couple weeks. Pay whatever you feel is worth, but I'd say my floor is probably 20k. Unless you want the bare bones version 

I havent written anything on here in a while, but I have editing and writing experience outside of here, so I'm capable. 

All I need is a due date and any style things you'd like included. Please message me in game

Cheers,  

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2021 at 11:55 AM, DoctorOctagon said:

Looking to pick up a full card preview or review in the next couple weeks. Pay whatever you feel is worth, but I'd say my floor is probably 20k. Unless you want the bare bones version 

I havent written anything on here in a while, but I have editing and writing experience outside of here, so I'm capable. 

All I need is a due date and any style things you'd like included. Please message me in game

Cheers,  

I was just about to message you about this until I noticed you haven't been back on since the day after this post. If you are still looking to do some articles hit me up, if you return!

• 1 month later...