League of Madness 2021

The1rstSaint

Draft Day  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is more appropriate time to draft

• Now, by selecting managers
    • At creation lock in, by selecting fighters

Team McSweeney

Head Coach Randall McSweeney                   Mixed Martial Arts Management - Randall McSweeney

Randall is a former manager of the first LOM and looks to switch roles a bit as Coach. A former top 5 manager McSweeney is a member of Tycoons most unlikely pack of misfits Naughtly Crew. One of the most experienced managers has a high caliber group of talent that includes Futoshi Matsunaga Valentin Taneyev and Julio Regueiro all of which are currently top 20 p4p. Randall also is accomplished org owner with the #2 org Pulse FC.

Pick #7 Doctor John Zoidberg                        Mixed Martial Arts Management - Doctor John Zoidberg

Randall's first pick was none other then fellow Crew stable mat Doc Zoidberg a formidable top 20 manager himself. Zoidberg a gym owner, and clothing designer is also a manager of some promising young talent in the likes of Zai DruggsSabotage Rex and current undefeated kickboxer Macaco Cidad�o. Doc will represent Team McSweeney with a Welterweight prospect of his choice. Long live my favs Barnito and Bulging Dickrilla I know your still bulging as I type.

Pick #10 Benjamin Halle                                  Mixed Martial Arts Management - Benjamin Halle

Benjamin is a fast rising new manager whom has already cracked the top 50 as he reached 44th at one time. Halle is a member of Syndicate and also a org owner (Bloodbath FC)slash fighter manager, a few of his clients are Yohan Francis C. Southanouvong , and Jewel Diaz . Ben will anchor the team a lightweight with his future prospect.

Pick # 23  Dana Fight                                      Mixed Martial Arts Management - Dana Fight

Randall may have pulled of quite the still at pick 23 with a real OG of the Tycoon world with Dana a former top 5 manager and currently 20the overall. One of The Devil's Rejects, Mr. Fight manages mostly Kickboxers like Brian Upchurch Theodore Cleaver  and Carson West . Dana may not be a MMA guy these days but I bet he knows a thing or two about it as he will bring forward a Lightweight competitor.

Pick # 26 Robert Smith                                   Mixed Martial Arts Management - Robert Smith

Last but surely not least for team McSweeney will be "the Kid" Robert Smith a solid managers of The Guardians alliance. Smith is another entrepreneur of the fight world owner of Savage fightwear and Smith will also be venturing in the Org business soon with GRPL. As a manager he has a bunch of youngsters such as Ryan Gordon Ibrahim Volkov  and Sean Smith . Joining Zoidberg at welterweight with a fighter TBA.

Randall looks to rally a new batch of misfits, lead by his wingman Doc Zoidberg!

Team Hardman

Head Coach J. W. Hardman                              Mixed Martial Arts Management - J. W. Hardman

And are final team will be lead by a true Tycooner in J.W Hardman, Org Owner Clothing  line  Nutritionist Gym and he is climbing the manager ranks at that just reaching a personal best 21. If all that wasn't enough he also is the founder of his own alliance. J.W managers fighters like KT star John Smith Jesse Kilpatrick and Ray Jones . Let's not that Team Hardman will have the rights to the first pick!

Pick # 8 Igor Peixoto                                        Mixed Martial Arts Management - Igor Peixoto

Much like Coach McSweeney, J.W turned to his alliance for his first choice when he pick Igor Peixoto who has reached as high as #6 in manager rank. Igor is also Head Booker at HARDCORE 350k+  and as a manager of fighters names like Pablo Torres Kvame Zulu and Joe Dinapoli are a few of his standouts. Peixoto will be looking at welterweight for his future League of Madness representative.

Pick # 9 Johnny Lee                                        Mixed Martial Arts Management - Johnny Lee

Another one of the OG's of the game Johnny Lee is back after a hiatus and this former #1 manager is one that I would label as a sleeper threat for sure. Mr. Lee has had some memorable talent over the years one of which I remember quite well in Gale Snoats the winner of Team Fight Master which was a similar competition. recently he acquired a few FA's like Lorne Malvo and Keith Rodgers . He will join Igor at welterweight which looks pretty scary watch out CK.

Pick # 24 Shaun Skaggs                                   Mixed Martial Arts Management - Shaun Skaggs

First off cute baby, Shaun Skaggs is another vet who recently returned and a former #3 in rankings, who is rising through the ranks again. Skaggs a avatar addict that is giving PJ Jones a run for his money also managed bright stars in Taylor Corey LaTroy Johnson , and Kickboxer Kareem Johnson . Yet another Naughtly Crew member, Shaun will look to add a Lightweight to the LOM.

Pick # 25 Kwest .                                               Mixed Martial Arts Management - Kwest     .

Finally are last manager Kwest who is a crushing it in the ranks as of late currently sitting at 22 but has been as high as 14th. Kwest a top member of the Limitless group has a fierce stable of fighters as well, Marshal Mayhem Ispa Murhaa and John Mongrel all top 100 p4p currently to name a few. He will join Skaggs at Lightweight to round out Team Hardman.

Team Hardman has a unique group of vets, returning vets and up and comers looking kick some arses!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

31 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

241 creations to go. If you want to reserve a test fight on one of several test fight cards I will be booking let me know.

On a side note I will gladly do a free avatar request for any fighter entered, just send me the details.

I'll extend this invite too. Butch is carrying all the work here so if you want a free custom avatar done for the tourney then let me know also.

Sooner rather than later please if interested! Don't wanna be doing them around Xmas haha :)

• Upvote 1

yo Butch, just saw your message.

The idea for my character would be the head of a young David Hasslehof like this one:

image.png.201e6ce28a2d78cffdcd54a4001c7733.png

but we need to photochop it into the body of a buff fighter, maybe someone like Sage Northcut, since the hoff has never really been buff:

image.png.4317df8fc447efd2e9ac9cedc7a85c80.png 

As a background, a tower like the one in Baywatch would be awwesome :) 

• Upvote 1

On 12/11/2020 at 7:23 PM, Monsieur.Camara said:

First off if anyone knows how to stop this apparent auto quoting lemme know.

The creation process stage will start as soon as 370k hits. Also we have one manager who is 9 days inactive from team McSweeney, it happens(life happens). I will get with Randall and see if he wants to start the replacement process at the 50 creations to go mark or attempt to wait further. 

On 12/11/2020 at 7:23 PM, Monsieur.Camara said:

Guess I'm gonna have to do a quote for Camara every post from here on, wtf!

In other news we are now at 52 creations to go Before 370k begins. One team change has been made as unfortunately Dana Fight is now 10 Days inactive for Team McSweeney  we needed to act fast and we have. Enter Blake White who will take Dana's place. 

Action also had a valid point but luckily this replacement situation was resolved. The rooster is in it to win it!

If anyone is opposed to this you may speak but it is final, but I can explain why Blake was chosen over the others. I will message everyone a final time probably tomorrow, it will simply say "time to create".

Best of luck everyone.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

Alfred Winterbottom is being replaced by Bear Stevenson from reserve list for Team Camara. 

just a heads up, fingers crossed everyone else is ready for some Madness. With that said if anyone else fancies a reserve role, feel free to join. 

Thats a solid replacement.  Hope everything is good with Alfred.

If needed, I'll be ready to step in as a backup team captain and to wreck some shit at 185 lbs.

Mick Murphy is the greatest P4P fighter of all time to never hit #1 P4P.

Manus Murphy just went 4-0 in GONY 4 by submitting a brown belt in the 4th fight even though Murphy is just a lowly purple belt.

When needed, the next Murphy will be ready to step up.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BlakePhoenix said:

If needed, I'll be ready to step in as a backup team captain and to wreck some shit at 185 lbs.

Mick Murphy is the greatest P4P fighter of all time to never hit #1 P4P.

Manus Murphy just went 4-0 in GONY 4 by submitting a brown belt in the 4th fight even though Murphy is just a lowly purple belt.

When needed, the next Murphy will be ready to step up.

If so, call him 'Eddie'. 

just a few updates as the Madness rolls on, I updated the first  post with these additions

5. Fighter Lock In Jan. 2ND (fighters will be giving an additional 6 weeks of Training time so 8 weeks in all)

6. First Event Fights Feb. 13th

Fight Pick Order

1rst pick Team Hardman

2nd pick Team McSweeney

3rd pick Team Clubber

4th pick Team Marky

EVENT SCHEDULE

Feb 13th Lightweights 

Feb 20th Welterweights 

Feb 27th Lightweights

March 6th Welterweights

Also I booked another event for next Sunday, so if you need a test still act fast.

Finally it looks like Rocket has gone MIA(all be it 2 days). A suitable replacement has been contacted and may announced soon. If your out there rocket we miss you, come back.

• Upvote 1