CW MMA (BIRTH OF A WARRIOR) (145 LBS TOURNEY) 1 MILLION PRIZE MONEY

robin10

Any one interested in a smaller Tournament for a TITLE and cash prize pm me. If enough interest, we can get the ball running soon. I can run at Madness

This applies just for the competitors in birth of a Warrior, IF indeed this is dead in the water.

Added a potential Tournament list here >>

"Birth of a Warrior" we can run with 8 man or 16 depending on interest. Feel Free to PM me or just drop your ID's there, I will create a tournament thread once enough interest is present.

4 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

Any one interested in a smaller Tournament for a TITLE and cash prize pm me. If enough interest, we can get the ball running soon. I can run at Madness

This applies just for the competitors in birth of a Warrior, IF indeed this is dead in the water.

Hello everyone, I really like this deal and have sent a PM to him. The Birth Of A Warrior Tournament will be moved to Madness MMA. He's a more experienced owner and I have good faith in him to run a good tournament. I will be releasing all tournament fighters from their contracts and you can decide to go to Madness or go else where.  

• Upvote 2