RozzaD

With today's resounding victoryGWad demonstrated once again the superiority of GWad and his Merry Men 2: Electric Boogaloo over the so-called tourney winners.

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Get Wet About Don!

Get Wet About Don took to the mic in his post fight interview and said 'I am GWad, don of dons.'.

In the aftermath, GWad whipped his Merry Men and their horde of groupies into a frenzied mob that tore into Tourney GM Rory Daly's studio apartment over rule related grievances which cost the best team their deserved victory. Rory was forced to pull his skirt up and flee.

• Upvote 4

39 minutes ago, Pimpson said:

China flue doesn't exist .. It's Covid-19 .. fucking Trump supporters .. Trump is such an fucking racist ..

And I know what I'm talking about .. Fucking Nazis .. I'm from Austria .. Hitler was Born in Braunau Austria .. 

Sry , I'm OFF Topic but I'm drunk .. hehe .. 

2-3 years ago you know they called it when you contracted corona? the flu lol

#Trump2024

#MAGA

#LockHerUp

3 hours ago, Rambo said:

2-3 years ago you know they called it when you contracted corona? the flu lol

No they didnt. 

We have been in contact with OTHER coronaviruses for a long time and they did cause COMMON COLD (popular name for acute viral nasopharyngitis). Common cold is a generic name for an acute upper respiratory tract caused by undetermined viral agent (rhinovirus, coronavirus, flu, adenovirus...). Its just not worthwhile testing, so if you dont have the specific virus isolated, its a (common) cold.

Flu is caused, dont be chocked, by the in-FLU-enza. its an specific diagnosis. Its when you test and isolate one influenza virus causing the disease. So no, "flu" can't be a ~corona~ infection.

Se we used to call coronavirus infections 2-3 years ago either COMMON COLD (or Viral Diarrhea, as they can fuck your dump without respiratory symptoms). 

2 hours ago, barney said:

No they didnt. 

We have been in contact with OTHER coronaviruses for a long time and they did cause COMMON COLD (popular name for acute viral nasopharyngitis). Common cold is a generic name for an acute upper respiratory tract caused by undetermined viral agent (rhinovirus, coronavirus, flu, adenovirus...). Its just not worthwhile testing, so if you dont have the specific virus isolated, its a (common) cold.

Flu is caused, dont be chocked, by the in-FLU-enza. its an specific diagnosis. Its when you test and isolate one influenza virus causing the disease. So no, "flu" can't be a ~corona~ infection.

Se we used to call coronavirus infections 2-3 years ago either COMMON COLD (or Viral Diarrhea, as they can fuck your dump without respiratory symptoms). 

nobody asked the 3rd world doctor to chime in ?

At least in America, to majority of the population, there is no difference between the flu and "the cold". It's all the same shit.

So, thank you for the verification of what I said being correct.

On 27.1.2021 at 5:04 AM, Rambo said:

nobody asked the 3rd world doctor to chime in ?

At least in America, to majority of the population, there is no difference between the flu and "the cold". It's all the same shit.

So, thank you for the verification of what I said being correct.

While people use "cold" and "flu" interchangably in my neck of the woods as well, they're two very different viruses with very different symptoms etc.

I think that's the same all over the world.

Much to the dismay to epidemiologists, or at least the ones around here. Back in the days when I moved around our university's institute of epidemiology, this was all the rage. The thing is that it was really popular here to simply ignore these diseases, people going to work as if nothing happened.

The problem with that is that ignoring common cold doesn't really do much, but ignoring our local flu often leads to heart damage, which isn't noticeable for easily the next ten years, but will eventually give the person all sorts of heart problems.

And, ironically, we've got a similar issue with covid around here - yeah, it yeeting off old people isn't great, and I sure would have enjoyed my grandmother living longer. But the worst part are the younger people who get the virus, survive just fine, usually not even needing to go to a hospital, but even two months later, they still can't walk up two flights of stairs because they run out of breath after the first one.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Xyel said:

But the worst part are the younger people who get the virus, survive just fine, usually not even needing to go to a hospital, but even two months later, they still can't walk up two flights of stairs because they run out of breath after the first one.

Lay off the soda pop and fast food ? 

7 hours ago, Rambo said:

Lay off the soda pop and fast food ? 

I wish it worked like that. I personally know three people who got their lungs fucked after recovering from covid. A mid-forties paramedic, who's in a pretty good shape; a colleague IT consultant, who's in a decent shape; and my wife's physiotherapist, who's in an absolutely killer shape.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1/29/2021 at 2:30 AM, Xyel said:

I wish it worked like that. I personally know three people who got their lungs fucked after recovering from covid. A mid-forties paramedic, who's in a pretty good shape; a colleague IT consultant, who's in a decent shape; and my wife's physiotherapist, who's in an absolutely killer shape.

This is the thing about alleged heart damage... how many of these people had their hearts checked prior to testing positive for COVID?

It's a BS narrative. It isn't that its not true, but you could of had that heart damage from the last time you had the flu.

high intensity cardio workouts can shred/do damage to your heart.

Heart muscle damage (cardiomyopathy) can have many causes, including several diseases, infections, alcohol abuse and the toxic effect of drugs, such as cocaine,  adderall, or ecstacy 

Alcohol abuse. My heart ? with or without the china flu