RozzaD

To stay in line with our beloved Don his style, I think that only a classy gang name would be in order:

- The Row of Rigid Spears

Oh I hadn`t noticed this one :) I really quite like it, just a small modification needed, needs to be a bit shorter and catchier....

Our gang will be ....

THE HELL`S KITCHEN IMPALERS

Because we impale your womenz of course :)

a8449de092a30a07463e1360900237e1.jpg

Oh yessssss... The Impalers are coming to impale yalls !

d5955c4f1573b08f57fd9b68115abd6c.gif

• Upvote 5

Schedule done, it will also be posted on the 1st page of the thread.

CREATION DATE: Sunday 13th September

TESTING PHASE: 14th September- 24th September (I will host some testing events within this time frame)

FIGHTER LOCK IN: 24th September unless all fighters have been submitted prior (first round of fights will be randomized on 25th September or once all fighters have been submitted)

ROUND 1: 9th + 10th October

ROUND 2: 30th + 31st October

ROUND 3: 20th +21st November

ROUND 4: 11th + 12th December

ROUND 5: 31st December + 1st January

Gang Schedules

Draft Dodgers:

• Oct. 9th: Hell's Kitchen Impalers
  • Oct. 30th: Don Under
  • Nov. 21st: Pug Uglies
  • Dec. 11th: NYC Warthogs
  • Jan. 1st: Gwad's Merry Men II

Don Under:

• Oct. 9th: Gwad's Merry Men II
  • Oct. 30th: Draft Dodgers
  • Nov. 20th: NYC Warthogs
  • Dec. 12th: Hell's Kitchen Impalers
  • Dec. 31st: Pug Uglies

Pug Uglies:

• Oct. 10th: NYC Warthogs
  • Oct. 31st: Hell's Kitchen Impalers
  • Nov. 21st: Draft Dodgers
  • Dec. 11th: Gwad's Merry Men II
  • Dec. 31st: Don Under

Hell's Kitchen Impalers:

• Oct. 9th: Draft Dodgers
  • Oct. 31st: Pug Uglies
  • Nov. 20th: Gwad's Merry Men II
  • Dec. 12th: Don Under
  • Dec. 31st: NYC Warthogs

Gwad and his merry men 2: Electric Boogaloo

• Oct. 9th: Don Under
  • Oct. 30th: NYC Warthogs
  • Nov. 20th: Hell's Kitchen Impalers
  • Dec. 11th: Pug Uglies
  • Jan. 1st: Draft Dodgers

NYC Warthogs:

• Oct. 10th: Pug Uglies
  • Oct. 30th: Gwad's Merry Men II
  • Nov. 20th: Don Under
  • Dec. 11th: Draft Dodgers
  • Dec. 31st: Hell's Kitchen Impalers
  • Upvote 6

gonyteam5s.png

@ Impalers, what would be the best way for the group to communicate?

During the Alliance champioship the members joined the BGU to communicate easily, I would be cool with that if you guys want. Post here and we can figure it out, that way we can come up with best builds, and brainstorm matches, etc.

DRAFT DODGERS 1 MILLION DOLLAR BETTING LIST :

- AK

- G Wad

- GBK

- Rory

- Scotty J

- Camara

DRAFT DODGERS win and each of you owe 1 million

if any other team than the Draft Dodgers win, I owe each of you 1 million

Easy money for the KO King.

Rory lined them up, draft dodgers will knock them down.

• Upvote 1

gonyteam5s.png

@ Impalers, what would be the best way for the group to communicate?

During the Alliance champioship the members joined the BGU to communicate easily, I would be cool with that if you guys want. Post here and we can figure it out, that way we can come up with best builds, and brainstorm matches, etc.

We should just set up a discord channel on the chat (I don't know how to do that but someone else can?)

We should just set up a discord channel on the chat (I don't know how to do that but someone else can?)

Ok I created a server: https://discord.com/channels/752401068637421689/752401068637421692

Don`t recognize anyone`s name from the Tycoon server so let me know here what your Discord name is and I`ll invite you.

It will be text only, Bjorn mentioned to me he doesn`t chat and I`m cool with that but we need to communicate so texting in Discord sounds best yeah ? :)

Ok I created a server: https://discord.com/channels/752401068637421689/752401068637421692

Don`t recognize anyone`s name from the Tycoon server so let me know here what your Discord name is and I`ll invite you.

It will be text only, Bjorn mentioned to me he doesn`t chat and I`m cool with that but we need to communicate so texting in Discord sounds best yeah ? :)

Link does not work try it again?

GONYlogo.jpg

A Rude awakening

Daly, still sickened by the sight of his top gangster, Rudy, had just got off the phone to perhaps his closest ally throughout the GONY era – Don Gwad. Both were shocked by what they had witnessed and had arranged to meet immediately to discuss the inevitable chaos that would erupt through the streets of Manhattan.

As Daly moved hastily through alley ways to avoid any unwelcome company, his mind was occupied with just one thing…Who was responsible for the fall of the GIMPS and his beloved Rudy?

Daly: LeBaron keep up you pathetic fool! Time is of the essence!

LeBaron: Yes sir, sorry sir… I’m just scared they’re going to get me aga-

Daly: This is why I took you off the front line LeBaron, you have a mangina… Now listen, do you have any idea who might’ve attacked you earlier? I need fucking answers.

LeBaron: His face was covered pretty well but I could see his eyes…. He had a real gleam in his eyes, a husky voice and just before he beat me up he flicked his cigarette on the ground… I noticed it was a brand that only the richest of New York smoked…

darkbg.png

Daly: Fuckin hell LeBaron did you ask him out after he beat the shit out of you? A real queer eye you have there, kid… Anyway, we’re almost at Don Gwad’s, let’s go.

Daly and LeBaron finally arrived outside the entrance to Don Gwad’s tower, Daly had punched in the access code to the building entrance only to find out it wasn’t working… He was confused but then again it had been a long time since he had been there and he put it down to all the scotch he’d been drinking for the past however many years. The over-sized entrance door to the building swung open as a man with an odd grin on his face greeted Daly and allowed him inside the building…

Aydan: Don Gwad will see you now. Please follow me. Your servant has to stay behind.

They enter the elevator up to the top floor…

Aydan: Long ride to the top - Aydan’s the name. Don Gwad has told me about you but I don’t think you’ve been here in quite some time.

Daly: …Yup….Guilty as charged…

Awkward silence ensues as the lift makes its way up the tower

95c4500832ea43641f9ef02af49da70b.gif

The lift finally stops as it reaches the top floor. Aydan lets Daly exit first into a dimly lit corridor that leads to Gwad’s office. They enter the office and sat at his desk is Don Gwad accompanied by 3 other men either side of him that can hardly be seen due to the dim lighting and flashes of lightning blinding Daly through the windows behind Gwad and his men.

Daly: Don Gwad, it’s been too long – great to see you albeit under these bleak circumstances… We have a lot to discuss…

Gwad: Been a long time indeed… (He slides a glass of scotch across his desk) Take this Daly, you look like you need it.

Daly: Read my fuckin mind… (Daly downs the whole glass) Right, enough pleasantries we need to find that asshole who killed my boy – I want our baddest gangsters out there tonight getting answers! Then we regroup and show this damn city that the GIMPs are still in charge!

‘Hahahahaha’ (a roaring laughter interrupts Daly from one of the men beside Gwad)

Daly: Who the fuck was that? Show yourself.

(The man walks towards the light and reveals himself)

Daly: Grant fucking Brophy… Gwad what is this filthy W.A.N.K doing in the GIMP tower?! I demand answers!

Grant: Oh hey there mate… Still salty about Dog vs Rudy? Or is it Armstrong vs Baratheon? Not much has changed with you over the years I see…

Daly: (Ignoring Grant’s baiting) Gwad what is going on? How could you?

Gwad: Aight, aight enough is enough. Rory to put it bluntly you’ve been MIA for years, just sitting comfy in your office drinking 24/7 while shit has slowly been hitting the fan in the city and you were oblivious. The GIMPs are done. In your absence the GIMPs have been getting picked off one by one, new gangs have been formed and it’s only a matter of time till we all clash. The new era of GONY is upon us.

Daly: The GIMPS are done? New gangs?

Gwad: Yes new gangs – you’ll know all about them soon enough. Speaking of which allow me to introduce you to my merry men. My new right hand man Alex K – one of the deadliest men in the city, you met Aydan I see, you remember Scottie from GONY’s past right? And no introductions needed for Grant here… Now I suggest you leave as the next time we cross paths I won’t be feeling so friendly. Farewell Daly and good luck out there, you’ll need it…

Daly is forced out by Scottie and Alex K. On the way out of Gwad’s office Daly notices notice a man who had been standing there the whole time in the shadows of the room… old ally Riff McGee smoking a cigarette with a smirk on his face and a gleam in his eye…

classy.png

Riff: Hey boss hows it HANGING? Gwad and his merry men all laugh at the pun as Daly attempts to break free from the grasp of Scottie and Alex

Daly: Fuckin traitors! You'll all pay for this, I'll join forces with a gang full of your worst enemies and take out all of you cbombs!

To be continued

• Upvote 12

gonyteam5s.png

Don: Camara.........................#30

4th pick - Alfred......................#59

9th pick- Bjorn.......................#111

16th pick - Rory D.................#238

21st pick - Raichu Kong.........#856

Ok I sent an email to the gang to give me their Discord (chat) user name so I can add them to the text channel I created. It works with invite so post here or DM me your info.

Bjorn plays out of his phone so we will have to coordinate w him via this thread and DM`s for the super secret shiit.

Let`s do this Impalers !

70e980bab7aa6e89a2a802d0cbe55578.jpg

• Upvote 1

Daly: Fuckin traitors! You'll all pay for this, I'll join forces with a gang full of your worst enemies and take out all of you cbombs!

To be continued

Oh yeah that`s where we come in :)

I found Alex K`s avatar.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15993161625222.jpg

HAHAHAHA

Now to get me a cool avatar for my guy, I only own black avatars and this character is Romanian. hmm I failed geography, that`s black too right?