The worst losing streak.

Zello

There was a fighter on here that had lost hundreds of fights, maybe one of the other managers will remember his name and have a link, think everyone found it quite amusing, not sure if the fighter is still active or been beaten into a permanent vegititive state ...

Your limitation—it's only your imagination.

Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you.

Sometimes later becomes never. ...

Great things never come from comfort zones.

Dream it. ...

Success doesn't just find you. ...

The harder you work for something, the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.

Dream bigger.

There was a fighter on here that had lost hundreds of fights, maybe one of the other managers will remember his name and have a link, think everyone found it quite amusing, not sure if the fighter is still active or been beaten into a permanent vegititive state ...

Mr Jobber?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I got a lot, but not in a row, the Lativian troll will tell you that I'm the worst manager in the history of the game because of what my Historic record is when in fact I've seen people worse then me. Then again the little Latvian troll will tell you that I'm in my fifties (still got three years to that) and laugh because I was in College in my 40's (when I had people in their 70's in my classes.)

• 1 month later...

The streak continues

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1023672

Jose Canseco 's cut is absolute horrible now. This looks like something out of a horror film with blood covering both fighters.

Bruh. I think he just might have CTE.

I would love to know why tf a manager would keep a fighter like this for so long