Blue Belt Blues....a CWC Tournament idea

jsdaugh

Im interested. Just so Im clear.. 18 year olds creations created on 7/25/20, its open weight, & max BJJ points (45)?

Just a thought it would be easier to make max BJJ skill points 50. That leaves 72 points for rest of primaries. Obviously 1 for boxing, 1 for MT, & 70 for wrestling. If theyre below Proficient wrestling It would be easier to enforce because you can clearly see if more than the maximum points allowed were used in BJJ.

Yeah I like that. Hold on from making the creation for a couple more days. I'm going to extend it to get more to sign up.

I feel i could start at white and get to purple pretty quick. Done it with a few guys now . Can i start at white then if purple is possible can i go ahead with it or do i have to stop ?

This should last about a month, do you think he will pop to purple in a month? Should we all do white belts to start and as they train end up in blue belts you think?

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/15867178341568156053download.jpg

BLUE BELT BLUES TOURNAMENT

500K AWARD/ TITLE BELT

and win a 5 FIGHT CONTRACT WITH CWC'S 360 K ID Division

http://mmatycoon.com/images/custom_trophy/15945037072728.jpg

RULES OF FIGHTER CREATION

1. 18 YEARS OLD

2. NO WEIGHT LIMIT

3. BJJ POINT DISTRIBUTION- 50 MAX UPON CREATION

4. TRAINING ALLOWED- SO BELT RANK ADVANCEMENT IS OK

5. CREATION DATE 7/25-7/28

When you create your participant, post here the

Picture/Name/ID#

Creation date started today 7/25/20 and will go to 7/28/20

Contracts will go out as soon as I get your information. Tournament will be adjusted based on participants.

We have 11, waiting on poptart to confirm his selection today. We have one spot left, I believe I can have it filled by tomorrow. When confirmed I will go ahead and randomize 2 groups of 6. Each group will compete in round robin style format accumulating points based on results. The top 2 from each group will compete in a single elimination tournament for the final.

List Randomizer

There were 12 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Tristan Parker
  2. Timo De Vries
  3. Midget King
  4. Arthur Kincaid
  5. Commander Gree
  6. Bam Bam Brody
  7. Arm Breaker
  8. Israel Okoye
  9. Dong Sun Moon
  10. Sovor Trandel
  11. Wes Fury
  12. Joey Woods

IP: 173.217.123.99

Timestamp: 2020-07-29 16:15:55 UTC

Don't use this service for giveaways! Use Multi-Round Giveaways instead More Info

You have randomized this list 5 times.

1-6 is Group A

7-12 is Group B

• Upvote 1

38b18.jpg

Breaker is trying to control. Okoye wants to improve his position but can't escape this time.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/sub.jpg
Breaker in half guard on the top. He's looking for a kimura... He's got it locked and he's managed to free his trapped foot. Okoye tries to escape but it's on too tight and he has to tap! Great BJJ skills there from Breaker!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:31 of round 1, we have a winner by way of Submission (Kimura). Arm Breaker!
Arm Breaker thanked the fans post fight for their support.

Okoye: "It's a bit disappointing. Obviously, I got caught thinking long term and not enough looking at right now. Three points to Breaker. Great win from him...on to next fight."

Arm breaker: whoo a kimura for the win. Smart of my opponent to tap or what would have happened to him is exactly as my name states, I would have broken his arm

The name arm breaker reminds me of when you stick your hand in your armpit to make fart noises! In american indian it means to break wind of the arm. Arm Breaker! :rolling: