SFL | Stoner Fight League

Rambo

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14404056871441.jpg

"OG" Spanky Loco

Asking for a friend, but does SFL really test urine from their fighters?

He might have had a bit too much... euuhm... coffee in the last months, so it might not be 100% pure on fight night.

Bjorn and MW fighter Spanky Loco are sitting in SFL Office with Chris Karter, Steel, and Rocket discussing his next fight offer.

"Bjorn, what's wrong with Bill Brown vs Spanky Loco?" Chris Karter, clearly exhausted, ask from across the desk.

"More coffee please? This is going to take a while. I have a lot of details and specifics I need to go over. My fighter is on a 1 fight winning streak and just defeated Jake Bird." Bjorn pompously states with one knee folded over his leg.

"Listen here you fuckin' nonce!" Rocket lunges ferociously at Bjorn, Steel restrains him.

"Let's get his coffee." Steel and Rocket walk over to the coffee pot.

"Loco was ranked 1050 P4P before you Bjorned your way into a fight with a fighter ranked 350 P4P. Now you're questioning a fight vs Bill Brown who is on a 2 fight winning streak and ranked 500 P4P?" Chris Karter is reviewing the paperwork in front of him, scratching his head.

"Loco just beat the number one guy in the division." Bjorn falsely but confidently states. "He deserves somebody ranked higher or close to him. I don't think he deserves to fight an average joe."

"Loco is a two-time Free Agent." Chris Karter chuckles in disbelief with what he's hearing. "Brown is on a 2 fight winning streak, managed by a higher ranked manager, and Loco barely scraped by his last fight."

Steel and Rocket walk back over to the desk. Steel slides Bjorn a coffee. Bjorn sips it, smacks his lips, and smiles delighted. "Oh joy. That's refreshing."

Rocket snickers like a school girl and Steel nudges him. Bjorn eyes them suspiciously but keeps sipping his cup of joe. Karter tries to get back to business but Rocket's laughter interrupts him. "What is so damn funny Rocket?"

"Hey Bjorn. How's that coffee taste?" Rocket cracks a wide smile as Bjorn takes another sip.

"We added a special ingredient." Steel calmly states. "Mixed in a little bit of Rocket's special sauce."

Bjorn's eyes light up as he figured out a puzzle. "Aha! I knew I tasted semen!"

Karter, Steel, and Rocket look at each other puzzled by Bjorn's joy. "Would you like another cup?"

"Of course." their Belgium guest exclaims as he polishes off his first cup.

"So Barry Jones it is then?" Karter ask, and Bjorn nods, confirming the bout.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

SFL 28

15422218215204.jpg

TANEYEV RECLAIMS TITLE; ENDS RIVALRY WITH VIOLENCE

Valentin "The Hand Grenade" Taneyev (15-4, 4-1 SFL) re-captured the SFL Light Heavyweight championship by knocking out familiar foe Vincent "The Golden One" Lomax (18-3, 4-1 SFL) with a vicious big left hook 3:29 in the 1st round. As Taneyev's camp celebrated, Lomax lay motionless, eventually carted off to the hospital in an ambulance. This victory caps off a heated rivalry between these two fighters that dates back to UnderGround FC 106 and UnderGround FC 140 where Taneyev handed Lomax his first and second loss of his professional career. The three losses to Taneyev remain the only blemishes on the former champ's decorated resume, which makes each one of The Hand Grenade's knockout victories vs The Golden One all that more impressive. Both fighters pissed hotter than a sand monkey's dick in the Sahara.

27w23.jpg

JAMES CAPTURES BIGGEST WIN OF CAREER WITH KOTN PERFORMANCE

Promising Light Heavyweight contender Jamie James (8-2, 4-0 SFL) put the entire division on notice when he finished "The Shadow" Armand Christophe (11-4, 3-1 SFL) with a KOTN worthy head kick that ended Christophe's impressive 8 fight winning streak since he signed with top manager David Septim. This victory marks the most impressive win of young Jamie's career, his 3rd KO inside the SFL cage, and his 2nd KOTN award within 4 fights. Reports indicate that the head kick victory was so impressive that SFL brass compulsively offered him a Light Heavyweight title shot. Whether he gets that shot or not remains to be seen, but Jamie James remains a prospect to watch in the LHW division.

SFL 29

15279694162842.jpg14240196983023.jpg

CONOR'S EPIC COME BACK STUNS AKINWANDE

Conor The Barbarian (23-3, 2-0 SFL) stuns SFL HW Champion Henry Akinwande (13-5, 2-2 SFL) 2:30 into the 5th round to defend his superheavyweight crown. Trailing 4 rounds to none on all three judges scorecards, Conor needed a miracle and he knew it, because for the better part of 25 minutes Akinwande had dominated Conor standing, landing with more precision and at a higher rate. Conor, channeling his inner Barbarian in the final minutes of the fight, heaved and he heaved until he finally landed a bomb in the 5th round that sent Akinwande sprawling. Moments later Conor landed a picture perfect right hook that saw Akinwande liftoff into space. Conor showed sportsmanship in an iconic moment as he walked away from his KO'd opponent.

15368476825489.gif

LEON LOUIS REBOUNDS IN A BIG WAY

Leon "Virtuso" Louis (13-5, 3-1 SFL) defeats "Master" Kobayashi Jin (15-6, 3-2 SFL) by way of TKO 4:48 into round 2. The Philly-born Olympic wrestler bounced back into the win column in a big way, he took his opponent down and showed little to no regard for Jin's blackbelt, battering him for 2 entire rounds before earning the stoppage. Jin did his best to lock up one of Leon's limbs but couldn't manage to do so when he was getting punches and elbows rained down upon him. After taking the fight down and beating chipping away at Jin for the first round, he did much of the same in round 2 until getting into side control and dropping some ruthless GNP to his opponents head. After landing a big elbow he landed another strong shot that hurt Kobayashi badly, and despite Kobayashi doing his best to defend himself, he was ineffective as Leon exploded with more strikes until the ref jumped in and called the action.

14233127862106.jpg

SUBMISSION AT LAST!

Bantamweight contender Niko Alzate (6-3, 2-1 SFL) defeats Bernhard "The Raven" River (6-4, 2-1 SFL) by way of armbar in 4:44 of the 2nd round. Niko's slick submission victory makes him the unsung hero of the event, raising the OTN awards from 10K to 25K for the feat, considering 4 consecutive events had occurred without a single sub.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

1595095388zQaOEBn.gif

STONER FIGHT LEAGUE PRESENTS: CHAMPIONS PROFILE

Edison "Zico" Atunes

SFL 185LBS WORLD CHAMPION

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Edison Atunes

Current MMA Record: 19-0-0

18 (T)KOs | 0 Subs | 1 Decisions
Height: 185cm | Age: 22 | Weight: 190lbs
Home Town: Rio, Brazil | Fights Out Of: New York, USA
Undefeated - has NEVER lost a pro MMA bout in his career
Undefeated in Stoner Fight League since signing (3-0-0)
Won every Championship bout (12-0-0) inc. three at SFL (3-0-0)
Next opponent: Jerome Winn | Walkout Music: None
Fight of the night: 6 ($24,000) | KO of the night: 4 ($28,500)  

Son of legendary middleweight Arturo Atunes, a x6 Org World Middleweight Champ. Brought up by his mother Isabelle Cravinho who split from Arturo at 21 years old - Edison was raised in relative poverty. Blessed with heavy hands as an amateur boxer Edison was recommended by Arturo to legendary Convicted Manager Marcus Crassus.

The rest is a story of Edison pissing excellence.....

Zico signed for SPL in July 2020, whilst 16-0-0 and being
#1 340K MW in the business. SFL was extremely pleased to announce the signing of Zico and the fans have not been disappointed! Edison didn't mess around winning the world championship and defending twice with relative ease. Having only ever been taken to decision once, Edison Atunes has been unstoppable since stepping foot in the caged arena and nobody has come close to stopping his charge as of yet.

The man from Rio will be delighted with his current form and has a remarkable 6 FOTN bonuses and 5 KO of the night bonuses from his 19 6 contests which is a testament to his quality. After being taken on by legendary manager Marcus Crassus, 'Zico' has never looked back.

PREVIOUS SFL MATCHES

LAST MATCH - MATCH 3 tinybelt.gif
1602468610Poster 1 SFL Conquer.png
W | Barry Jones | Knockout (Punch) | SFL 27 | Atunes v Jones

FIRST DEFENCE - MATCH 2 tinybelt.gif
1602455408Poster 1 SFL Conquer.png
W | Jake Bird | KO (Punch) | SFL 23 | Atunes vs Bird II

DEBUT / TITLE MATCH - MATCH 1 tinybelt.gif
1598738058SFL Zoo.jpg
W | Pate Parret | KO (Head Kick) | SFL 08 | Zoo York

EDISON ZICO ATUNES SPONSORS

GO CHECK OUT THE SPONSORS BELOW!

Hardcore Alchemy [4830] & Conviction [749]

• Upvote 5

13888750301420.jpg
Ded Kelly I am coming for revenge today, you wont even know what hit you!  You did my boss man dirty AND you cheated your way to victory against my training partner.  Normally I am not the talkative type but you did us wrong and have to pay for your bad choices in life.  See you in a few hours for the beating of your life!

1590929818Pwnage%20Banner.jpg

• Upvote 2

13888750301420.jpg

As I mentioned previously, you are a liar and a blatant cheater!  I can now tell you plan to bring an illegal foreign object to the cage today as thats the only way you see yourself winning.  How do I know this you ask... how else does one explain the apparent fetish you have with my beard and long hair??  Did you shave it off and cut my hair so you can spend quality time with it later?? Ded Kelly be ready with whatever you have to bring, I will be one step ahead and will cut out your heart with your own damn blade!! 

• Upvote 1

SFL 30 | Hopkins vs. Romeo - EVENT HIGHLIGHTS - Dec. 5th, 2020

1604817571Poster%20Template%204.png

Hello everyone! Welcome to this very much needed Stoner Fight League event spotlight for SFL 30.

The main event was definitely a fight of the year contender!
We will first be taking a look at the previous two fights of the night that ended with a finish, starting with:

42w34.jpg     vs     15491035487367.jpg

Jackson Trigger                        Che Von Cru.

*A highlight reel starts to play showing Trigger and Cru walking out to the octagon. Scenes begin to play from during the fight; showing various strikes, knees, and grappling.*

What a fight this was! It almost went the distance, but saw Trigger finding his groove late, and  edging out the TKO victory 3:10 into the 3rd round.

*Trigger's hands are dropping dangerously low here and Cru connects clean with a right hook that sends him down to one knee! Trigger scrambles back to his feet.*

*Cru shuffles to his left behind two crisp jabs. Trigger eats them both and turns towards Cru to reposition himself and eats a stinging right hand-left hook combo.*

Cru looked mostly dominant in the first 2 rounds, and into most of the third as well; as he landed the majority of strikes in the fight. 
It looks like Trigger found his sense of urgency half way through the third round, knowing he was losing the fight. Cru was perhaps a little too confident, and allowed Trigger to knee him in the forehead from the clinch causing a nasty cut. Trigger continued to throw knees, and was able to finish Cru off for the win.

*Trigger moves into the clinch - Trigger connects with a knee to the head - It looks like Che Von Cru has been cut!*

*Trigger working the clinch nicely. Cru is working for position but Trigger cracks him with a big knee to the head! Cru crumples up against the cage and Trigger lands two more shots before the ref can save Cru! This one is all over!*

I think Trigger's experience gave him the edge he needed on this one. Very good fight between these two athletes. You know Cru will be looking for a rematch.. He won't feel right about this one ended. He was dominant up until the last few seconds of the fight.

The next bout was the Co-Main event of the evening,

35w7.jpg     vs     15372030812197.png

Sammy Beach                              Phil Coleman

This fight was over pretty quick.. If I was Coleman, I'd be pissed here.
The referee basically screwed him! I mean, sure.. Lack of action is one thing, but when you are a grappler fighting against a knockout artist like Beach..!? Getting stood up is a death sentence... And that's exactly what happened!

*Coleman sitting in half guard, looking to land shots. Beach defending well though.
Coleman lands strikes from half guard.*

*Beach trying to control but Coleman postures up.
Coleman takes a deep breath and rests his weight momentarily on top of his opponent, to control the position.

Coleman had him right where he wanted him, with a beautiful shoot in right at the start of the fight. He had him tied up, and was working to gas Beach out before attempting a submission. Then the ref stands him up, and Beach went to work in his element.

*The ref stands the fighters back up due to a lack of activity.
Beach cracks Coleman with a nice right hand that draws applause from the crowd.*

Immediately after being stood up, Beach cracks Coleman with a hard right, and didn't stop the punishment. He knew better than to let this fight go to the ground again.

*Beach bobbing and weaving, closes the distance and lands a hook to the side of Coleman's head.
Coleman is rocked!*

It wasn't long for Coleman standing with Beach.. The dude is a monster.

*Beach steps in with a hook that catches Coleman right on the chin and knocks him to the floor! Beach follows him down with more strikes and that's all she wrote! Coleman looks absolutely devastated.*

A little bit of a controversial match..?
Maybe.. But nothing like our next fight.. And all I can say is, WOW!

This fight was the main event of the evening, and it was non stop action from start to finish!

15503760528356.jpg     vs     7b9.jpg

Giuseppe Hopkins                                Anthony Romeo

Amazing action Right off the bell as Hopkins throws a kick to Romeo's ribs that echoed through the building, and follows it up with an uppercut that sends him instantly to the mat. 

*Hopkins lands a big uppercut and Romeo crumbles to the floor! The ref thinks about stopping the fight but Romeo looks OK*
*Romeo looks up at Hopkins with a grin, as blood begins to trickle from a cut that has opened up over his left eye. *

He was waiting for Hopkins to dive on top of him, but Hopkins says no and waives Romeo to his feet.. 
Romeo looked fine other than the cut and jumped back up, only to eat another jab and body kick from Hopkins.
He was definitely owning the first minute of the round, but you HAVE to respect Romeo's chin.. Holy man.

Just after one minute Romeo found his stride, and returned the favor with an Epic spinning back fist that surprised Hopkins. 
Romeo continued his assault with a hard shot to the liver, and a big right hand that knocked Hopkins down to the canvas.

*Romeo cracks Hopkins with a big right hand that sends him to the floor! Hopkins looks wobbly but he's sprung back up to his feet straight away..

*Hopkins looks enraged, and touches his left cheek bone. He looks at his fingers..* "Blood!? How dare you make me bleed my own blood!"
*Hopkins lunges at Romeo with a hook that half lands and is half blocked by Romeo's hand.*

Hopkins looked pissed! He was still throwing kicks and follow up punches that forced Romeo to back off and play defense. He was still able to sneak a few punches through Romeo's hands though, opening up that cut some more. 

*Blood droplets spraying off of Hopkins' fists, as he throws more punches.*

Clearly, Romeo was upset by this.. and threw a big counter right hand that rocked Hopkins, and knocked him to the mat. He was able to get back to his feet where he finished out the round with another few shots. The bell rang before Romeo was able to do any further damage.

So now we have both fighters with big knock downs in the first round, and they're both bleeding.. This is already a full fight worth of action, and they were just getting started!

Round 2 began as Hopkins rushed the center to get position, and threw another body kick. This one not quite as loud as the one he opened the fight with..
Romeo answered with a few punches that Hopkins was able to dodge, and countered with a good right hand of his own. 

They begin to tee off on each other here, until Romeo takes a big shot that lands right on his cut again.. That cut was looking nasty now, and it looks like Romeo was having a hard time seeing with all of that blood dripping into his eyes.
Hopkins smartly capitalized on that, and was able to land with a big uppercut that sends Romeo to the mat. Hopkins doesn't want to let Romeo recover, and waves him to his feet.
He tried hard, but just wasn't able to get the power behind his punches that he needed to finish Romeo there. This man's chin is just too good..

And once again, just when you think one fighter had gotten an edge on the other.. Romeo comes back with another beautiful right hand that topples Hopkins! Romeo wanted this to continue on the feet though, and stands Hopkins back up. His eyes are rolling around a little bit, as he's trying to regain his composure and defend against Romeo's hit and run jabs.

You can tell now, that both of these dudes have each other's respect.. They were both just kind of poking at each other now, and there was blood EVERYWHERE!.. Hopkins fists, arms, and face are covered in blood, while Romeo is just red from head to toe.. The cage was soaked red.. It looked like a murder scene!

Hopkins continued to poke relentlessly at Romeo's cut, and finally the doctor comes in to take a look at it. Man, this looked nasty.. Zoom in on that. OH maaaan!.. *Dan grimaces*

Nobody was happy about it, but the decision was to stop the fight at 3:20 of round 3.. by way of TKO due to cuts, in favor of Giuseppe Hopkins.
Everyone wanted to see this fight continue, because these guys were just AT each other non stop.. They almost traded knockdown for knockdown, and strikes landed looked damn near even from where I was sitting. We definitely needed a third round here.

Giuseppe was a little cocky about it though, hyping himself up after the fight.. One could argue that Hopkins had a big ass cut of his own that looked pretty nasty by the end.  
Its all how it effects the fighter. When blood pours into your eyes, the doctor has no choice but to stop the fight. If you cant see, you cant fight.. You're just going to take unnecessary damage, and that's a fact.

Good stoppage.

Thank you to both of these guys for their performance. You deserved recognition for that amazing effort. 
Hopefully, we will all be blessed with a rematch and a decisive finish to complete this story!

Thank's for joining me for this SFL 30 event spotlight!

I'm Dan Inacan.. Signing off.
.. Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sakmongkol Sitsongrit - Double Champ Spotlight!

15198583059960.png

Sakmongkol Sitsongrit is a two weight class double champion, as well as a Hall of fame contender with an Impressive undefeated MMA record consisting of 14 wins and a Draw.
Half of his career finishes have ended by stoppage via strikes, including his 3 most recent title defenses, in both Featherweight and Bantamweight divisions.

2020052523562320091218000349SFLbelt.jpg  2020052523562320091218000349SFLbelt.jpg

His public social media bio speaks volumes.. 

733579.pngTwitter:

Sakmongkol ("Powerful Auspices"), named after muay thai legend Sakmongkol Sithchuchok. Stoner Fight League double champion.
-Underground FW champion.
-Stoner Fight League FW champion.
-Stoner Fight League BW champion.
#5 ranked FW in the world.
#2 ranked BW in the world.

Enduring training out of the prestigious, yet rigorous Muay Thai camp, Sitsongrit Gym (operated by the notoriously strict Theksit Ruengruong) Clearly this man was born and bred to be a champion.

In his 7th career fight, he completely dominated Reginald Budgiehandler at Underground FC 105, with a devastating Knockout punch at 1:11 of the first round.. Naming him the new UGFC Featherweight champion.

With 6 fight of the night awards, you know you are going to be impressed when you sit down to watch this man perform. He is a true artist, and there are none so far who have been able to defeat him.
The closest anyone has gotten was Juan Pique, at UnderGround FC 126.. History was almost made that night, as Pique not only stood with.. but traded with Sitsongrit. The fight was so close, that judges were not able to decide a winner and the draw was handed out.
Of course, in true dramatic fashion.. the rematch also went the distance. A full 5 rounds of action as Sitsongrit fought to maintain his featherweight title, this time ending it with a unanimous decision victory.

After seemingly emptying out the division in the UGFC, he moved to his current address at the Stoner Fight League - where he has continued his reign of dominance over not only the featherweight division, but the bantamweight division as well!
He currently holds the championship title for both weight classes, and there is nobody who can say he doesn't deserve to be where he is.

His next fight is currently under offer at the time of this article. I am sure it's a fight offer to consider with much thought.. I mean, just look what he's done to the last 14 dudes who have gotten in his way.

Good luck to whoever it is..! You're probably going to need it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1595095388zQaOEBn.gif

STONER FIGHT LEAGUE PRESENTS: A CHAMPIONS PROFILE

Valentin
"The Hand Grenade" Taneyev

SFL LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT WORLD CHAMPION

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Valentin Taneyev

Current MMA Record: 15-4-0
12 (T)KOs | 0 Subs | 3 Decisions
Height: 186cm | Age: 27 | Weight: 209lbs
Home Town: Saint Petersburg, Russia | Fights Out Of: New York, USA
Won two Championship bout of three (2-1-0) at Stoner Fight League
Next opponent: Oliver Lancaster | Walkout Music: None
Fight of the Night: 3 ($20,500) | KO of the Night: 4 ($30,500)  

The Light Heavyweight Champion "The Hand Grenade" has been unstoppable in SFL. Avenging his only SFL loss against Jackson Trigger at SFL 11 was the stepping stone to him regaining the SFL Light Heavyweight Championship. Jackson Trigger was KO'ed by Taneyev in the first round. His last match saw him defeat old rival Vincent Lomax to regain the championship.

The Hand Grenade has elite Boxing, elite Muay Thai, sensational Wrestling and holds a black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. This means he has absolutely everything in his locker to cause you problems wherever you want to take the fight. You can't pick a weakness in the Russian because there isn't one...

The man from Russia will be delighted with his current form which has him 4-1 in the SFL. The Big Russian faces Oliver Lancaster at SFL 35 - Godzilla which is on 30th December in the Tokyo Bowl (93,607 capacity).

1605818429Poster%20Godzilla.png

PREVIOUS SFL MATCHES

SFL 28 - Lomax vs Taneyev III - v Lomax tinybelt.gif
Win - KO (Punch) - Round 1 - 03:29
1603363009Poster 1 SFL Conquer.png

SFL 23 - Atunes vs Bird II - v Jackson Trigger tinyaward.jpg
Win - KO (Punch) - Round 1 - 01:47
1602455408Poster 1 SFL Conquer.png

SFL 16 - High Voltage - v Giuseppe Hopkins tinyaward.jpg
Win - KO (Punch) - Round 2 - 01:47
1601605688Poster 1 SFL Conquer.png

SFL 11 - Taneyev vs Trigger - v Jackson Trigger tinybelt.giftinyaward.jpg
Loss - KO (Punch) - Round 1 - 03:20
1599712014Poster Template 4.png

SFL 05 - Taneyev vs Kowalski - v Lenny Kowalski tinybelt.giftinyaward.jpg
Win - KO (Punch) - Round 1 - 00:38
1597091152sfl-05.gif

VALENTIN TANEYEV SPONSORS

GO CHECK OUT VALENTIN TENEYEV SPONSORS BELOW!

Core Combat [5913] & Conviction [749]
CORE COMBAT           CONVICTED

Stoner Fight League - Blast from the Past!

Posted November 20th 2020 16:12
Two of tycoon's top managers Marcus Crassus and Randall McSweeney square off in 4 days at SFL 28 when Light Heavyweight Champion Vincent Lomax defends his title against arch-nemesis Valentin Taneyev. These two have history dating back to the Underground days when Lomax was an undefeated 12-0 Champion before being upset by the 7-2 underdog. Taneyev is responsible for both blemishes on The Golden One's resume, so anything less than a dominant victory this weekend must be inconceivable for both men's camps.

• Like 1

1595095388zQaOEBn.gif

STONER FIGHT LEAGUE PRESENTS: A FIGHTERS PROFILE

Slugger
"Slugmaster General" Dunes

SFL UNDEFEATED MMA FIGHTER

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Slugger Dunes

Current MMA Record: 6-0-0
1 (T)KOs | 0 Subs | 5 Decisions
Height: 180cm | Age: 27 | Weight: 190lbs
Home Town: Birmingham, England | Fights Out Of: Las Vegas, USA
Won all 5 SFL bouts (5-0-0) at Stoner Fight League
Next opponent: Under Offer | Walkout Music: "The Worlds Greatest"
Fight of the Night: 1 ($10,000)

The undefeated Slugmaster General has been outstanding since arriving in the SFL. Having won all five of his bouts in the company, Slugmaster has been slowly climbing the ranks under the radar of the superstars of the organization.
The Slugmaster General has wonderful Boxing, exceptional Muay Thai, wonderful Wrestling and holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. This means he isn't afraid wherever you take the fight which makes it difficult for any would-be opponents of the Birmingham-born fighter. He is a tricky contestant and is no stranger in going the distance having been taken the distance 5 times out of 6 fights.

"Slugmaster General" is currently under offer for another fight so we could be seeing him back in the ring VERY soon!

PREVIOUS SFL MATCHES

SFL 33 - Fusi vs Simard - v Swango
Win - Dec (Split) - Round 3 - 05:00
1605817760Poster Template 4.png

SFL 30 - Hopkins vs Romeo - v Gurizuri Nakamura
Win - Dec (Unanimous) - Round 3 - 05:00
1604817571Poster Template 4.png

SFL 24 - Johnson v Lomax - v Arun Lund
1601605688Poster 1 SFL Conquer.png

SFL 17 - Trigger vs Johnson - v Walter Hartwell White
1601605719Poster 1 SFL Conquer.png

SFL 06 - Fusion - v Jonny McFly
1597266862fusion.jpg

SLUGMASTER GENERAL SPONSORS

GO CHECK OUT SLUGGER DUNES SPONSORS BELOW!

© Trap House [5878] & Conviction [749]

DUNES FIGHT GEAR

Distinct Label
Distinct Label

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Steel said:

Ife Edwards - 185lb Superstar -

Dunes has fought no one , hurt no one , and he’s fucking dull. A slug master my arse more the tickle fairy.

Another cheese chump. Release him SFL and sign real fighters.

5w10.jpg

"Dull? 100% rated Fight of the Night says otherwise. You just worry about bettering that 50/50 record of yours, person I've never heard of" - Dunes

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Squiiid28 said:

No more preview/reviews? :( I thought yall had 100 staff members lol

And thanks to stepdads there's like 200 kids running around the facility. Can't tell which little rugrat belongs to who either. My blue eyed ginger babies are obvious until Louie shows up.

So many kids among us we had to install a daycare.

Camara's not allowed within 1000 ft of it though.

• Upvote 3