Victory Kickboxing 40 Man Heavyweight Grand Prix

Alfred

Wow you guys are a bunch a fucking period-stains aren't you. For some reason. I thought it was only two fights, i was at work cutting some bad pick ups and released him without thinking about it. That is literally the entire fucking thought process i had in my head at the time as im working from 6 am to 6 30 pm for the fourth straight day. Hoping i have enough time to spend with my kids before visiting my dad in the hospital who is having yet another part of his leg amputated again to try and cut out the infection for the 5 time and it looks worse and worse for him and the first thing i do when i see Alfred send me a message about is message him back saying of course i will pick him back up, i aint pressed about the lost training time either or any of this shit either. I've been pretty selfless my entire Tycoon run despite recent events.

But nice to see how some of you truly feel especially Alfred who i had a lot of respect for. I'll pick him back up and finish the tournament not that anyone even asked.

But hey im just a welchmongdick so my opinion is irrelevant.

Good night guys, stay safe.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

Wow you guys are a bunch a fucking period-stains aren't you. For some reason. I thought it was only two fights, i was at work cutting some bad pick ups and released him without thinking about it. That is literally the entire fucking thought process i had in my head at the time as im working from 6 am to 6 30 pm for the fourth straight day. Hoping i have enough time to spend with my kids before visiting my dad in the hospital who is having yet another part of his leg amputated again to try and cut out the infection for the 5 time and it looks worse and worse for him and the first thing i do when i see Alfred send me a message about is message him back saying of course i will pick him back up, i aint pressed about the lost training time either or any of this shit either. I've been pretty selfless my entire Tycoon run despite recent events.

But nice to see how some of you truly feel especially Alfred who i had a lot of respect for. I'll pick him back up and finish the tournament not that anyone even asked.

Sorry to hear that hope it all turns out well. Obviously was not aware of this.

• Upvote 1

It's fine, I try not to talk about my personal life on the internet at all. In fact, even my alliance mates were only made aware of this sometime last week.

I shortlisted him and messaged Mike about it as well to see if he would be willing to just fix it himself. Either way it was neglect on my part because I should have read the rules thoroughly instead of seeing "grand prix" and assuming the key rule of the tournament was single elimination... When I got a second fight offer I assumed it was 2-fight elimination. I'm a fool sometimes.

Also, as far as the fantasy football dilemma. For some reason, no matter what device, site or app and what internet connection I used, EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I logged onto the website it would immediately reload the page and throw me out. 100% of the time and same when I reset my email, clearing cache etc and everything else. Eventually I changed my password and had Billy sign on for me and sign up, thinking I would figure it out before the draft started. Well... I didn't and I didn't pass that information along either, which has been my biggest problem on here recently(passing information along). So I am sorry about that as well but I did try to get it done.

I DID however, eventually figure it out when it happened with another website. When I logged onto Epic(or EA I can't remember, one of those gaming companies) it started doing the same thing to me when I was trying to link my account to get a free pack. At this point it became clear it had nothing to do with NFL.com and everything to do with my email account. I combed through the setting and figured out it was some random ass setting(I can't remember what it was but something to do with third party sites I think). When I fixed that it seems like everything works now... Or at least Epic did, I haven't tried NFL yet.

Edit: Just checked and NFL works after changing that setting as well.

In my defense, I thought you were a punk bitch before this.

However, having left the game twice, for personal life literally falling apart, I fully understand. I also understood that because I left the way I did, there may be reactionary things said and ill-informed opinions formed that could stick with me...its just the way it is.

At the end of the day, what is/was said about me in game, has nothing to do with, well...anything. Its just a game.

We all know real life comes first. I dont care how bad someone is disliked or even disrespected...personal life is first. As a dad and a stepdad?...fucking forget about it, nothing comes before that.

So even if I think youre a punk bitch in this game, it doesnt really matter...even to me lol. Theres no Ill feelings towards you as a person.

However, having left the game twice, for personal life literally falling apart, I fully understand. I also understood that because I left the way I did, there may be reactionary things said and ill-informed opinions formed that could stick with me...its just the way it is.

At the end of the day, what is/was said about me in game, has nothing to do with, well...anything. Its just a game.

We all know real life comes first. I dont care how bad someone is disliked or even disrespected...personal life is first. As a dad and a stepdad?...fucking forget about it, nothing comes before that.

So even if I think youre a punk bitch in this game, it doesnt really matter...even to me lol. Theres no Ill feelings towards you as a person.

That's cool.

I still have no idea who you are. I mean, apart from your good comeback last night I don't remember even speaking to you before. But you are entitled to think I'm a punk ass bitch and you very well may right, just as i'm entitled to still have no idea who you are and I think we can both be content with that because we both agree that I myself being a father and step father to 3 children, when push comes to shove... If I need to write a preview/review or do anything in the game really but any of my children ask me to do something with them then Tycoon is gonna have to wait.

My wife on the other hand?

Eh... Depends on how much she's nagged me that day and if i'm only using Tycoon as an excuse to get some peace and quiet.

Edit: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=365334 All set, Mike came through to fix things.

Both these guys have really solid chins.

What can I say? I'm getting ready for that sweet 1 year of VIP.

22w14.jpg

Jason Hightower

I felt about beating up a poor panda in the last match.

But my next opponent, well... named Chad, specialized in violent cuddling, and looks like a criminal.

Time to put on grandpa's cop cap and to send Chad to the intensive care unit.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15879294478070.png

Chad "Murder Knuckles" Billingsly

"We'll see about all that buddy boy! Hold onto your shorts ladies! That boy's gonna need a lot of luvin' if he ever wants to walk again...or even get outa bed again...after this next fight!"

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15938503079889.gif

Jafari Drogba

That Paco guy got lucky! I was smacking him around on the feet, I decided to give him what Jafari calls the hug of death before I end his life - Paco fooled me and took several cheap shots. Jafari will not let this happen again!

Vasko Madzarov your days are limited! Jafari hopes you enjoyed your rest while the men were fighting, after October 3rd you will be resting in peace with Harambe!

• Upvote 2

This is exactly how I feel.

I have a long list of people that I also believe are punk arse bitches

Not really sure where I was going with this anymore ...

Great tourney ! Keep it up :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

For the record I knew if Ryan released a guy early 2 things occured:

he quit/left the game

or it was a mistake

Ryan has shown up time and time again to be the KO King's punching bag. He might not be able to produce any on his roster but he takes a beating like a champ.

That said, I skipped Ryan's long rants of frustration. A simple "my bad bro" would of sufficed. you didn't have to go full Dr Phil.

• Upvote 7

2JuGO7Q.jpg

Heavyweight Grand Prix – Round 3 Recap

Group A

Tom Obama vs. Aleex Kayy

(Kayy def. Obama by Unanimous Decision)

An efficient performance from underdog Aleex Kayy was enough to somewhat derail the hype train of top KT prospect Tom Obama. Obama was coming into this fight on a two fight win streak with both fights coming early in the first round. In fact, up until this point, Obama had barely been in the ring more than sixty seconds in total. Regardless, Kayy took the fight to Obama and despite clearly losing the first round on the scorecard, was able to get himself back in front and convince the judges of his dominance over three rounds. A terrific victory for Kayy and a much welcome result for the rest of the group.

That’s two decision wins a row now for Kayy which is enough to put him in second place and occupying a qualifying spot. With two fights still to go, moving on in the tournament is most definitely not a forgone conclusion and in fact Kayy will face an extremely difficult match up against Joe Armstrong in round four with a finish loss meaning dropping out of the top two. It’s a huge fight for the group with a lot at stake though the bookies seem unable to pick a clear favourite going in.

For Tom Obama this decision loss doesn’t effect his first place position currently but with one fight remaining another slip up like this could put his tournament campaign under some serious strain. He next faces KT Tourney who has been busy making preparations for this fight during his round three bye. Tourney is another fighter who is still in contention for a qualifying spot so he will no doubt be coming in pretty determined to get the job done. Obama the favourite with the bookies again but it will be interesting to see if this decision loss effects his confidence at all.

Joe Armstrong vs. Akira Kumajin

(Armstrong def. Kumajin by TKO (Punch), 01:57 of Rd 1)

Joe Armstrong clearly made good use of his second round bye as he came in strong and put away Akira Kumajin in under two minutes of the first round. Armstrong, who suffered a big loss to Tom Obama in his opening fight, made sure to use his slightly larger frame against Kumajin and quickly took the fight in the clinch where he was able to dominate with his superior wrestling skills. A third finish loss in a row for Kumajin who is now officially out of contention for a qualifying spot.

Armstrong really needed the win if he was to live up to pre-tournament expectations and he did just that and in impressive fashion. He now moves up from fourth into third and into the lesser play-off qualifying spot. It’s doubtful that this will satisfy Armstrong or his team and we imagine that he has sights set firmly on moving into the finals proper. Two fights left for him and a chance in his next bout to move up into qualifying position should he manage to put away opponent Aleex Kayy. A tough fight given Kayy’s impressive recent bouts himself and definitely one to keep an eye on given what’s at stake.

With his third loss in a row it's likely we say goodbye to Akira Kumajin who just hasn't lived up to the expectations heaped on him at the beginning of the tournament. It was always going to be a very tough group to qualify from but still it is quite unexpected to have seen Kumajin slump to three losses in a row. One last show at going home with some points and a little pride but for now a little extra training time as he goes into a round four bye.

GROUP B

Yuan An vs. Wiaan Cronje

(Cronje def. An by TKO (Head Kick), 01:05 of Rd 1)

Wiaan Cronje racked up his second first round KO via head kick in a row clearly stating his intentions to capture the “Mirko Cro Cop” award at the end of this tournament. His victim on this occasion was struggling Chinese wrestler Yuan An who in comparison slumped to his third successive KO loss of the tournament. An was game and managed to land a few stinging shots on Cronje but overall just couldn’t contend with the power and precision of his South African opponent.

With the win Cronje moves up from second place to take the top spot in Group B though he is tied on points with Tim Bravo and separated by virtue of his extremely fast rate of finishes. With two wins out of two and two fights remaining it’s fair to say that his next fight might just be his most important as he faces off against group rival Tim Bravo who has been in top form himself. Cronje might just have the advantage in KO power but Bravo is no slouch in that department either and with the bookmakers having a hard time picking between them, this fight is set to be one of the biggest in round four. A must watch.

For Yuan An, his tournament run is over and his remaining fight will be for pride only. No one wants to end without at least one victory and no one wants to finish bottom of the their group. He has an opportunity to make sure neither of those things happen in his final group fight as he takes on 0-2 Cyril Cabo in round four. An is just starting to get the fundamentals of striking and he’ll need to maximise what he has learnt there as he takes on the wonderful Muay Thai skills of Cabo. A tough fight to pick a winner in a very interesting show down between two struggling fighters.

Tim Bravo vs. Kevin Faulk

(Bravo def. Faulk by TKO (Punch), 02:12 of Rd 2)

Tim Bravo managed to put a stop to Kevin Faulks rampaging early run in the tournament after putting on a clinic inside of the clinch during round two. Faulk had clearly taken the first round after dropping Bravo and opening a cut but that counted for nothing as Bravo took him apart in close quarters.

A very important win for the Finnish fighter as he moves up from third into into a qualifying position in second. Bravo is now joint on points with group leader Wiaan Cronje but behind due to having spent more time in the ring than his rival. A chance to really put his stamp on this group coming up for him as he faces Cronje himself in the next round and what a match up this is going to be. For the winner, a place at the top of the table whilst also keeping their undefeated title going. The bookies have them both evens going into this fight but whoever comes out on top is very likely to be moving on into the next round.

A disappointing loss for Faulk who now drops down from first into third and just outside of a qualifying spot. The pressure is now firmly upon him even as he goes into a round four bye. When he returns, there is no question he is going to need a big performance to make it into the play-off finals.

GROUP C

KT Panda vs. Jason Hightower

(Hightower def. Panda by KO (Punch), 01:14 of Rd 1)

A solid contender to take the group finally emerges from Group C as Jason Hightower dispatched his opponent KT Panda in a little over a minute of the first round to move four points clear at the top of the table. Hightower battered his poor opponent with lefts and right and combo’s and left him little opportunity to respond. It was tough to watch for all but the most sadistic of Hightower’s fans.

As mentioned before, Hightower now moves four points clear of a previously very competitive group and looks as though being a pretty sure bet to make it into the play-off finals. He next faces a tricky opponent in Chad Billingsly who, whilst having little in the way of striking skills, does have a very high level of wrestling as well as being known for his granite chin. Hightower is expected to pick up the win here however with his superior and more traditional KT approach but he will need to make sure he doesn’t end up outpointed by Billinsgly’s grappling abilities.

For KT Panda, it’s been a rather quick slide from top of the group down into bottom but still, with everywhere except the top spot wide open, he remains very much in with a chance at moving on into the next round. He next faces late comer John Johnston for his final group stage bout and with everyone fighting hard for that last qualifying spot, things are going to be extremely combative in the ring. Once again, the bookies cannot decide between the two fighters and have them even gong in leaving fans on either side to debate the merits of their respective favourites.

Chad Billingsly vs. Quinn Diesel

(Billingsly def. Diesel by Unanimous Decision)

Quinn Diesel might feel a little hard done by with the result of this fight with many stating how good he started to look as the fight wore on. Unfortunately for him however, he ran out of time and Billingsly had made sure to get himself ahead on two out of three rounds thus securing his first win of the tournament though he looked absolutely exhausted coming out of the ring whereas Diesel looked to have at least a couple of rounds left in the tank.

A big jump for Chad Billingsly in Group C as he moves up from fourth position and into a qualifying spot at second. He is joint on points with his defeated opponent Quinn Diesel but ahead by virtue of having had less fights. From second place down, the group is incredibly tight though Billingsly is in a slightly more enviably spot with two fights left to rack up points. What isn’t enviably however is his showdown with round four opponent Jason Hightower with many expecting Billingsly to struggle with Hightowers superior striking skills. A definite underdog in that one though an opportunity to prove he can take on the heavy hitters of the tournament.

For Quinn Diesel he is leapfrogged by Billingsly and pushed out of his qualifying spot down into third. Though currently on course for a spot in the lesser play-offs, Diesel still has a decent chance to make it into the finals although he will need to wait until the final round to see his fate decided. For round four he will sit out on a bye and begin preparations for the final push in round five.

GROUP D

Nelson Junior vs. Shao Kahn

(Khan def. Junior by KO (Punches), 01:34 of Rd 1)

Shao Kahn managed to put early disappointment behind him and show off his much touted heavy hands with a pulverising first round KO over Brazil’s Nelson Junior. Both fighters were pretty aggressive from the start with Junior looking to have the better accuracy of the two but after being caught with a massive combo, Junior was unable to regain his feet and beat the referees ten count.

With the win, Shao Kahn moves up a place into third and on course to reach the lesser play-offs. With two fights remaining on his Group D schedule there is still room enough to aim higher though he is still three points away from closest rival Patrick Turgeon of whom he meets next in round four. A finish win would see him leapfrog Turgeon into second but a loss could see him tumble back down into fourth place.

For Nelson Junior, he is sadly eliminated from the tournament completely and will now go into his fourth and final group bout fighting purely for pride. There is little chance of him escaping a last place finish in the group so perhaps Junior will respond as would a cornered animal. He will face Jean Yves Theriault for his last bout and unsurprisingly, he’ll be a pretty heavy underdog.

Patrick Turgeon vs. Roche Doisneau

(Turgeon def. Doisneau by Unanimous Decision)

Something of a surprise result as Canadian brawler Patrick Turgoen managed to put a stop to the undefeated run of highly touted Roche Doisneau. It was an entertaining affair with Doisneau going after the legs of Turgeon perhaps with the intention of slowing him down but it was likely Turgeon’s heavy body shots from both the outside and in the clinch that left Doisneau sucking wind and a big impression on the judges score cards.

The win wasn’t quite enough to oust Doisneau from his place atop Group D but it did put him three points clear of next closest rival Shao Kahn of whom he meets in his next match up in round four. A finish win would guarantee his place in the finals so long as Jean Yves Theriault loses to Nelson Junior in his next match. With that being quite unlikely Turgeon’s play off hopes look set to go right down to the wire. For now however, he faces a possibly resurging Shao Kahn who’s power must be respected.

Roche Doisneau and his camp might feel a little surprised with the result of the fight but really he is still in a great position going into the final couple of rounds of the group stage. He maintains his first place position by a single point and will now get a chance to recuperate and repair as he goes into his round four bye. As the rest of the group fights on, there is no chance of him falling completely outside of a qualifying spot and in such a position, he really does hold his fate in his own hands at this point.

GROUP E

Bas Bonjasky vs. Hassan Fezzik

(Fezzik def. Bonjasky by TKO (Knee), 02:26 of Rd 1)

Hassan Fezzik looked much improved from his round two bout against Robert Congo when he dismantled 1-1 Bas Bonjasky with knees in the clinch a little before the end of the first round. Bonjasky tried to return fire but Fezzik’s defence was far superior on this occasion and I’m not sure Bonjasky even hit him once. Fezzik clocked his hapless opponent with big punches but it was his knees to the head and body that really sealed the deal for him.

With the win, Fezzik moves up into third but with the top two fighters currently running away with things, he finds himself four points adrift of his closest rival. He will have an opportunity to close that gap in his next fight however when he takes on first place San Diego Maradona. Maradona has won both of his two fights so far mainly with his clinch abilities so it will be very interesting to see if Fezzik can impose himself as he did here against another clinch specialist. The bookies see him as a slight underdog but really there isn’t too much in it at all.

For Bonjasky, he has been a little hit and miss during this tournament so far alternating losses and wins. With a record of 1-2, qualifying for the play-off finals seems unlikely though not currently impossible. He will face undefeated Roberto Congo for his final group stage bout and he is going to need a big win if he is to have any chance of moving on in some capacity. He’ll be a big underdog going into that one with not many believing he has enough about him to dispatch of Congo.

San Diego Maradona vs. Archy Banks

(Maradona def. Banks by KO (Spinning Back Fist), 01:34 of Rd 1)

San Diego Maradona continued his winning ways with a spectacular spinning back fist victory over bottom of the group Archy Banks. The majority of damage was done inside of the clinch and with Banks offering up little opposition to Maradona’s offence the quick end to proceedings almost acted as a mercy.

The victory was enough to give Maradona first place though he is tied with Roberto Congo for points and separated by time spent in the ring. So far so good for Maradona though he will face a tough challenge in Hassan Fezzik for his round four bout. The bookies have him as a slight favourite though with Fezzik’s most recent performance a few might be tempted to bet against. A win for Maradona would more or less guarantee him a spot in the finals.

For Archy Banks, he desperately needed a win here to have any chance of moving on but from here it’s pretty much over for him. He has one final chance at ending his tournament with at least one win but for the moment, he will go into round four on a bye giving him maximum preparation time for his final bout.

GROUP F

Flor Delicada vs. Macaco Cidadao

(Cidadao def. Delicada by KO (Punch), 00:35 of Rd 1)

Something of an upset in this one as Macaco Cidadao ended the undefeated streak of touted potential tournament winner Flor Delicada and in truth, he made it look easy. The power was obvious as it took only a few pinpoint shots to the dome and one to the breadbasket to put Delicada’s tournament aspirations in jeopardy.

An extremely big win for Cidadao who now takes his place as king of the hill in Group F. He is joint on points with Mateusz Radovic but is legitimately ahead having had one less fight than his Polish counterpart. Previously expected only to be a bit part player in this group, Cidadao has now shown himself to be quite a force to be reckoned with. He’ll next face 0-2 Nathan Eternity in round four and will be a fairly strong favourite going in.

For Delicada, he now finds himself in quite a precarious situation. The overwhelming favourite to take the group and potentially the whole tournament at the competitions start now drops outside of a qualifying spot and into third which would only allow him a spot in the lesser play-offs. He faces struggling Skipper Eureka in his final group stage bout and though a strong favourite in that one he is going to be relying on results elsewhere in the group even with a finish win. It seems a strange to imagine Delicada not making it through to the finals but that there is the excitement of tournaments.

Nathan Eternity vs. Mateusz Radovic

(Radovic def. Eternity by TKO (Cut), 02:55 of Rd 1)

It was always going to be tough going for known bleeder Nathan Eternity when he faced elbow specialist Mateusz Radovic and the results were exactly as to be expected. The fight entered the clinch and in truth Eternity was giving as good as he got but he was quickly betrayed by his paper skin. Several elbows from Radovic was enough to force the doctor to end the bout.

The maximum point win put’s Radovic on course for a surprise appearance in the play-off finals assuming he can hold on to his newly acquired second place spot. He is joint on points with number one Macaco Cidadao but behind on the basis of having had one more fight. Radovic now gets some extra time to prepare for his final showdown in round five as he goes into a round four bye.

Struggling Nathan Eternity is effectively now out of contention for a qualifying spot in the finals though a possible third place finish could allow him a small chance of redemption in the lesser play-offs should he perform well in his final two bouts. His first of those opportunities aren’t enviable in the least as he takes on 2-0 first placed Macaco Cidadao where he’ll be going in as a big underdog. He does have a big advantage in the wrestling department though so if he can somehow manage to avoid getting tagged too much he could potentially grind out a decision win. It’s a huge ask though.

GROUP G

Derrick Thomas vs. Bento Barboza

(Barboza def. Thomas by TKO (Punch), 00:34 of Rd 2)

A tactical match up between Derrick Thomas and Bento Barboza ended early in round two when Barboza turned up the heat inside of the clinch. Up until that point Thomas was looking good having cut Barboza in round one and on many peoples score card was clearly ahead. The difference in power between them however was plain to see and Thomas’ chin just could not hold up to the battering Barboza was dishing out.

Barboza now moves to 2-0 in the tournament though he does drop down from first into second as Elifasi Msomii overtakes due to time spent in the cage. With both fighters extremely close to securing a spot in the play-off finals their showdown against each other in round four is tantalisingly timed. With the winner guaranteed to move on, this fight is likely to be an extremely hard fought battle and definitely one of the must watch bouts of the fourth round group stage

A second loss in the tournament for previously thought contender Derrick Thomas means that he is unlikely to feature in the finals in any way. He’s most realistic progression from here would be the lesser play-offs by finishing third but he will have to wait a little before to get back in the ring as he goes into a fourth round bye.

Elifasi Msomi vs. Damarcus Brown

(Msomii def. Brown by KO (Punches), 00:27 of Rd 1)

Elifasi Msomii made short work of an eager but ineffective Damarcus Brown, finishing him in just under thirty seconds of round one. Both fighters came out swinging but Msomi’s crisper boxing skills allowed him to beat Brown to the punch and his superior power handed him an early night.

With the win, Msomi takes first place in the group by virtue of having spent less time in the ring. Performances such as this one greatly contributing to that. He is joint on points with Bento Barboza but that is likely to be a temporary situation as they face each other in their next bouts. The bookies have them even going in but in the absence of an unlikely draw, someone is going to lose their zero.

For Demarcus Brown, he was predicted to struggle with the sharks of this group at the start of the tournament and so far he hasn’t been able to avoid that fate. He does have one last chance to not end things without a win and perhaps luckily, he will have some extra time to prepare as he goes into round four on a bye.

GROUP H

Jafari Drogba vs. Akecheta Paco

(Paco def. Drogba by TKO (Punch), 02:58 of Rd 1)

Another of the big fights of round three ended in decisive fashion with Akecheta Paco destroying previously undefeated Jafari Drogba inside of the clinch just before the end of round one. Drogba was looking very sharp on the outside and was tagging Paco with ease all the while avoiding the returning shots. Inside of the clinch was a whole other matter though and it was clear Paco had Drogba’s number there. Drogba did managed to escape the clinch briefly and on another night perhaps he could have made it to the bell but on this night, it was not to be.

Akecheta Paco now takes top in Group H with things really heating up going into the final couple of fights. He is clear from closest rival Jafari Drogba thanks to his win here and four points clear of third and fourth place. He will next face 1-1 Mark Yonic who is fresh off of a win in his last fight and should provide a decent challenge for Paco. Paco will be the favorite but he will need to respect the slightly superior stand up skills of his opponent.

For Jafari Drogba, he drops down a spot but remains in a qualifying place for the moment. His fourth and final bout against group favourite Vasko Madzarov will be the great decider with a win for either meaning a likely place in the next round. A massive fight for both fighters and for the group that many are going to want to tune into.

Mark Yonic vs. Joseph Pisun

(Yonic def. Pisun by KO (Punch), 02:13 of Rd 2)

An entertaining bout between two clinch specialists ended late in round two with Mark Yonic managing to take Joseph Pisun by KO. Yonic was a little more varied in his attacks on the outside, mixing up his strikes with a few good leg and body kicks. Pisun remained aggressive throughout the fight and was actually ahead after one round with in work in the clinch the main reason. Unable to get in close for round two, Yonic started to find his range a little more and after a stiff jab and a hard overhand right found their mark, Pisun was out on his back and the bout was over.

No movement for Yonic despite the win though he does clear himself of minus points following his loss to Drogba in round one. Yonic still has a decent chance of grabbing one of the top two qualifying spots though he will likely need to win both of his remaining fights with his next being against group leader Akecheta Paco. An extremely tough bout though Yonic does have a small advantage with his striking skills. He will go in as the underdog but there will no doubt be a few people keen to lay some money on him.

For Joseph Pisun, this loss marks the third in a row and eliminates him from any further participation. Even with a win in his final bout he is likely too far behind to even finish third. All that is left is to attempt not to finish the tournament without a win. He will now have a fourth round bye to prepare for his final showdown.

• Upvote 8

2JuGO7Q.jpg

Heavyweight Grand Prix Award Standings

(At the end of Group Stage Round Three)

Iron Man Award

(Undefeated Steak)

*If no undefeated fighters left at end of tournament then prize will go to longest undefeated streak instead

Alexx Kayy (2), Wiaan Cronje (2), Tim Bravo (2), Jason Hightower (2), Patrick Turgeon (2), San Diego Maradona (2), Roberto Congo (2), Macaco Cidadao (2),

Elifasi Msomi (2), Bento Barboza (2), Akecheta Paco (2)

Problem Solver Award

(Most KO Wins)

Tom Obama (2), Kevin Faulk (2), Tim Bravo (2), Wiaan Cronje (2), Jason Hightower (2), Roberto Congo (2), San Diego Maradona (2),

Matuesz Radovic (2), Macaco Cidadao (2), Elifasi Msomi (2), Bento Barboza (2), Jafari Drogba (2), Akecheta Paco (2)

Decision Maker Award

(Most Decision wins)

Aleex Kayy (2), KT Tourney (1), KT Panda (1), Quinn Diesel (1), Patrick Turgeon (1), Flor Delicada (1)

Granite Chin Crew Award

(Lost but never KO'd)

*If reaching a point where no one meets criteria then award will change to most losses without a KO

Tom Obama, KT Tourney, Chad Billingsley, Matuesz Radovic,

CTE Award

(Most KO Losses)

Yuan An (3), Nelson Junior (3), Demarcus Brown (3), Joseph Pisun (3), Akira Kumajin (2), Cyril Cabo (2), Bas Bonjasky (2), Archy Banks (2),

Skipper Eureka (2), Nathan Eternity (2), Derrick Thomas (2),

Gunslinger Award

(Fastest KO)

Roberto Congo (12s), Wiaan Cronje (14s), Patrick Turgeon (22s), Derrick Thomas (26s), Elifasi Msomi (27s),

Tom Obama (34s), Macaco Cidadao (35s), Joe Armstrong (45s)

Cro-Cop Award

(Most Head Kick KO's)

Wiaan Cronje (2), Bas Bonjasky (1)

Unnamed Spinning Back Fist Award

(Most Spinning Back Fist KO's)

San Diego Maradona (1),

The Butcher Award

(Most Wins due to Cut Stoppage)

Mateusz Radovic (2)

Paper Skin Award

(Most Losses Due to Cuts)

Skipper Eureka (1), Nathan Eternity (2)

Satisfaction Guaranteed

(100% Rating)

Wiaan Cronje (2 out of 2), Tom Obama (2 out of 3), Demarcus Brown (2 out of 3)
  • Upvote 9

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15879294478070.png

Chad "Murder Knuckles" Billingsly

"Seriously, can you guys out there believe the crap these "guys in charge" spew out of their dirty mouths? Their mom''s should be ashamed! And people look at me as if *I'm* the guy you don't take home to Ma! Pfft, some kinda shit ain't it? So now they're saying that yeah, I got my points in in the first couple rounds, but then faded and my ass was on the line if there was more time? OK. You just go on thinking that was the case and it wasn't all part of the plan, good on you! No, I showed what I needed to in those first two rounds, that I could control, that I could prevent when I needed to, and that I could win any round I want. Then, these douches have the nerve to say it's to be seen what happens when I take on the heavy hitters in the tourney?!? Dude, what do you think I just showed you in the last round of that fight? I had that fight won, so I let you see that if I dropped the gloves and let that dude just take his best shots, over and over, that they didn't phase me, he couldn't take me and he sure as shit couldn't down me! I stood there and let him give his best, and it wasn't enough to do shit. So yeah, I can take it...and that's when I don't even care to stop it! Bring it bitches!"

"Oh, yeah, and shouldn't my name be on that Decision Maker award list too biatches? I mean, you just went on and on about how you think I just barely won that decision!"

• Upvote 5

For the record I knew if Ryan released a guy early 2 things occured:

he quit/left the game

or it was a mistake

Ryan has shown up time and time again to be the KO King's punching bag. He might not be able to produce any on his roster but he takes a beating like a champ.

That said, I skipped Ryan's long rants of frustration. A simple "my bad bro" would of sufficed. you didn't have to go full Dr Phil.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=325883

I hope this was a mistake, he was about to face the legend...

15573693588044.jpg

• Downvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14378367417651.png
Elifasi "The Axe Killer" Msomi

I call upon the mighty Tokoloshe to give me the strength to unleash havoc upon my opponent. Blood will be spilled and consciousness will be undone, which will bring great pleasure to Tokoloshe. Perhaps if my opponent shows the heart of a warrior, Tokoloshe will spare his soul.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15938503079889.gif

Jafari Drogba

That Paco guy got lucky! I was smacking him around on the feet, I decided to give him what Jafari calls the hug of death before I end his life - Paco fooled me and took several cheap shots. Jafari will not let this happen again!

Vasko Madzarov your days are limited! Jafari hopes you enjoyed your rest while the men were fighting, after October 3rd you will be resting in peace with Harambe!

Vasko is resting in a sauna after barely breaking a sweat today.

• Upvote 1

When I saw Macaco Cidadao chilling with a Pepsi at one hand and grabbing the female bartender by the waist with his other hand, looking fresh mint, I panicked.

WTF, dude. Did you just skip your fight to flirt with bimbos?

What was my surprise to hear that he did fought and it was over quick. Guy didn't even sweat.

• Upvote 1