Actually deleting multi accounts, now that would be a welcome improvement!

bjornmma1

Distort?

It`s all there. People are not stupid and you have been multiple times warned in these very same forums about dropping the pedo stuff. It`s not funny. It never will be.

Of course all TJ did was bark and bark and give you like 5 warnings, then you took your garbage to Chat and rinse and repeat.

You guys wanna virtue signal about your Community? start by looking at yourselves in the mirror.

• Downvote 1

I have 1 warning. Not 5.

And yes, its just there.

Again, if you had just said "Sorry for stealing your stuff" instead of going full retarded and saying racist and homophobic shit baiting, yeah, you could have a good time sweating your bets. I'd might even join you in a decent civilized conversation.

Eventually they drove all 4-5 other managers out, at one point I also saw TJ pop in after I won that Volko bet (barely). I bet heavily on UFC and like coming to the chat to post bets and sweat my bets. It would not surprise me if TJ had been there the entire time, he just popped in when I almost lost $2100 but luckboxed that win.

And to the surprise of...literally no one, you're talking nonsense again. I was in there for the Aldo fight (the fight before Volko fight). You know I was because you were replying to the conversation I was having. But don't let the truth get in the way of a good hatchet job.

You know what else happened? 99% of the hate you were getting instantly stopped and we all just talked about the fights. Say 'Merci Papa'.

#DaddysHome

• Upvote 1

To stay on topic, lets scramble together as a community and kick all multis out of the game. Mods can do the ID checks if there is suspicion and then Mike should delete the accounts if confirmed.

At least he should if he wants to live up to his own words on the registration page of this game.

• Upvote 2

Oh yes, multis... Yeah once upon a time I remember Mike banning them but he doesn't give a shit anymore by his own admission and can barely get it up to do small updates that don't require much coding. You think he's gonna devote his precious time to do something that will only lose him money at this stage of the game?

Hah.

• Upvote 2

Let's clean this game up. Get rid of Multis, Bjorn, and Camara.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

To stay on topic, lets scramble together as a community and kick all multis out of the game. Mods can do the ID checks if there is suspicion and then Mike should delete the accounts if confirmed.

At least he should if he wants to live up to his own words on the registration page of this game.

Man you are thick.

Mike already told you what he told you. Drop it FFS.

You are just doing yourself harm obsessing about these things. It is obvious multis bring in $$ so it is not in Mike`s best interest to do this. He has also created rules to adapt to same IP (basically no doing business between same IP accounts).

Even if you could come up with a bullet proof way to catch multis Mike won`t delete them unless they ask him to. This was 100% made clear to you.

This isn`t up for debate, this isn`t some La Revolution shit that you gonna start. It`s a done deal, you cannot win on this.

You have options if you are unhappy and not enjoying the game because of this rule, you can for example take a break and see if you miss the game enough to comeback. In my opinion if a little thing like this causes so much turmoil you should 100% take a long break.

I say this as a fellow human being.

All the best.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Man you are thick.

Mike already told you what he told you. Drop it FFS.

You are just doing yourself harm obsessing about these things. It is obvious multis bring in $$ so it is not in Mike`s best interest to do this. He has also created rules to adapt to same IP (basically no doing business between same IP accounts).

Even if you could come up with a bullet proof way to catch multis Mike won`t delete them unless they ask him to. This was 100% made clear to you.

This isn`t up for debate, this isn`t some La Revolution shit that you gonna start. It`s a done deal, you cannot win on this.

You have options if you are unhappy and not enjoying the game because of this rule, you can for example take a break and see if you miss the game enough to comeback. In my opinion if a little thing like this causes so much turmoil you should 100% take a long break.

I say this as a fellow human being.

All the best.

giphy.gif?w=1170&ssl=1

And no, I'm not talking about you.

• Upvote 3

That is because I have never had a multi

2 accounts same IP ? Of course, hell at one time we had 6-7 back in the original SFC days (The original not the multi SFC one lol) when the aussies introduced me to the game:

You had a multi and got busted big time .(aka Mike deleted your alt ) . Miss Miracle Gate.

In my opinion , you are the most toxic player in MMA Tycoon . I guess that 99% of the community has the same opinion ....

xTqbBCw.jpg

Some key members of your alliance in GBU ditched you . T'was about time if you ask me ...

eAJvcsl.jpg

You bombed last year's Yearly Awards by having your retarded friend Humors mass mailing managers about voting for you.

And the list goes on ....

You are the last person who should be pointing fingers around here .

I would advise you to shut the hell up and focus on becoming a better manager and human being.

• Upvote 8

lol the 2 ozzies in that thread are straight up savages. Stu especially was an interesting character..

Gotta admit I didnt like Stu back in the days... But I think we did have a few moments of get along...

Whats interesting about that thread tho is that in MMATycoon history we only had people spamming "#heritage #rideordie" accusing mods of being someone's hound dog... With all that Steven Seagal (Humors or Camara?) and Miss Camara fiasco (Camara multiing) and the same jokes... Heh, forget it.

• Upvote 2

You had a multi and got busted big time .(aka Mike deleted your alt ) . Miss Miracle Gate.

In my opinion , you are the most toxic player in MMA Tycoon . I guess that 99% of the community has the same opinion ....

xTqbBCw.jpg

Some key members of your alliance in GBU ditched you . T'was about time if you ask me ...

eAJvcsl.jpg

You bombed last year's Yearly Awards by having your retarded friend Humors mass mailing managers about voting for you.

And the list goes on ....

You are the last person who should be pointing fingers around here .

I would advise you to shut the hell up and focus on becoming a better manager and human being.

Nope, wrong in all accounts.

HAHA SIN HUEVOS becomes SYN once again as all the garbage gets taken out :) and the GREAT Devin Skrumbellos takes over !

Oh The Ironing :)

Rocket is a friend , I am honoured to have John and Buff join him in his venture. They will collaborate great as they 3 compliment each other greatly. Logistics (John), Role Play (Buff) and Art (The Rat)

There is absolutely no beef between us and collaboration will continue.

As more honourable orgs emerge we are seeing the opposite effect on the garbage managers/orgs as they all congregate in 1 or 2 orgs. This is good, easier to take out the garbage this way :)

HAHAHA

What a great week :) someone even bought me 6 mo total VIP for $500ishK

Manager of the Year 2020 !

• Downvote 8

Gotta admit I didnt like Stu back in the days... But I think we did have a few moments of get along...

Whats interesting about that thread tho is that in MMATycoon history we only had people spamming "#heritage #rideordie" accusing mods of being someone's hound dog... With all that Steven Seagal (Humors or Camara?) and Miss Camara fiasco (Camara multiing) and the same jokes... Heh, forget it.

Stu was a cbomb but at least he knew it

• Upvote 4

HAHA SIN HUEVOS becomes SYN once again as all the garbage gets taken out :) and the GREAT Devin Skrumbellos takes over !

I agree .Devin is great indeed ! Thanks to him i wont have to pay vip for the next 6-7 years . lol

6 months for 500 k ? Wow ! I love this community ! They always support the poor and less fortunate people of the world like you ...

Charity is very important ! :thumbup:

Nope, wrong in all accounts.

Oh The Ironing :)

Rocket is a friend , I am honoured to have John and Buff join him in his venture. They will collaborate great as they 3 compliment each other greatly. Logistics (John), Role Play (Buff) and Art (The Rat)

As more honourable orgs emerge we are seeing the opposite effect on the garbage managers/orgs as they all congregate in 1 or 2 orgs. This is good, easier to take out the garbage this way :)

HAHAHA

Manager of the Year 2020 !

Nah bro they fooked you off because they finally realised what a jizzball you really are

LOLOL

HAHAHA and all that shit

• Upvote 2

That is because I have never had a multi

2 accounts same IP ? Of course, hell at one time we had 6-7 back in the original SFC days (The original not the multi SFC one lol) when the aussies introduced me to the game:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=884548

Like I said, back then the poker crew tried to send Mike proof of ID as they were freaking out and thought it was gonna be like PokerStars / Full Tilt but Mike did not care, he said simply follow the rules and we cool.

I'll give Camara credit - His fantasy world / Tycoon persona he's crafted makes me chuckle sometimes. These Aussie Poker people are people he knows from an MMA forum , mostly Americans , where he revives a thread nobody posts on anymore to beg people to log in and vote for him.

At this point , if you just realise Camara is acting out a persona (Like plenty of people have done) then people will be better off.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I'll give Camara credit - His fantasy world / Tycoon persona he's crafted makes me chuckle sometimes. These Aussie Poker people are people he knows from an MMA forum , mostly Americans , where he revives a thread nobody posts on anymore to beg people to log in and vote for him.

At this point , if you just realise Camara is acting out a persona (Like plenty of people have done) then people will be better off.

To this day you are my bestest and biggest trophy on the wall.

Reduced to a mini roster to crawl up the ranks on hands and knees - Check

No longer influencing the community - Check

Probably farming easy KT Hype - Check

HAHAHAHA

KING RISING !

153937527.jpeg

Nice to know you have been keeping an eye on me even when I played sparingly and didn't care for you <3

On the original post , the rules are pretty clear. Obviously banning multis hurts Mike's bottom line , but really if he does take action from the thread then it ain't difficult to know how it should happen.

If there are multiple accounts on the same IP , and they did not clarify any interaction with Mike beforehand , then they should be given the option of 1 account to keep , rest are deleted. If possible , put a block on the account kept from picking up the fighters from the alt accounts. Potential sanctions of VIP time from people caught cheating on top of that if needed.

Really though , I don't expect Mike to do anything about them.

• Upvote 4