Flesh & Blood Cage Fighting TUF Tournament Rules/ Fighter Signup

Dillooo

Can you elaboate on this?

MINIMUM WEIGHT: 160 (On Fight Weigh Ins)

MAXIMUM WEIGHT: 185 (On Fight Weigh Ins

What does this represent on Weight and Cut to?

I am thinking your 185 is walking weight and your minimum is 160 is your Cut to weight just want to make sure.

The problem we run into is managers going too light so if you can simplify it with just 1 minimum amount it might be easier to understand.

Can you elaboate on this?

MINIMUM WEIGHT: 160 (On Fight Weigh Ins)

MAXIMUM WEIGHT: 185 (On Fight Weigh Ins

What does this represent on Weight and Cut to?

I am thinking your 185 is walking weight and your minimum is 160 is your Cut to weight just want to make sure.

The problem we run into is managers going too light so if you can simplify it with just 1 minimum amount it might be easier to understand.

Highest your fighter can weigh in with full energy is 185, lowest your fighter can weigh in at full energy is 160. Make sense?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think it would be much easier to just say the weight.

A 170lb fighter fighting at welterweight weights in at 170lbs. They don't need to cut weight

Alright. The weight will be 185lbs then. Now I just need to fill the next 5 spots up and then I can decide on a start date for all of you.

I have decided not coach TUF.

My reasons are linked to my absolute distaste for multi-accounts and my dissapointment in Mike his 'attitiude' concerning this problem.

Anyway, shouldn't be a problem, change the name in the OP by my replacement and you're done.

Perhaps Camara could take the spot, known cheaters are more than welcome anyway, so might as well give him the spotlight.

Apologies to the org owner from my side for pulling out. I'll send a money contribution to back your tournament.

• Downvote 1

I have decided not coach TUF.

My reasons are linked to my absolute distaste for multi-accounts and my dissapointment in Mike his 'attitiude' concerning this problem.

Anyway, shouldn't be a problem, change the name in the OP by my replacement and you're done.

Perhaps Camara could take the spot, known cheaters are more than welcome anyway, so might as well give him the spotlight.

Apologies to the org owner from my side for pulling out. I'll send a money contribution to back your tournament.

lol a poor man`s Colin Krapernick

For the record I always picture you on your knees lolol HAHHAHAHA

I accept !

• Downvote 2