Empire Grand Prix 145 LBS (Finally!)

robin10

And then, there were 6 spots left.

Guys we have got a few managers testing their fighters so if you are interested too let me know and you could test your guy for upto 2 weeks. And I am currently looking for a gym for all the fighters to train at for free ( I will pay for everyone's training) so if any gym owner is interested then contact me.

It's been a long time coming, but after a lot of thinking, and a lot of hardcore discussions, by the entire staff of Empire MMA, and our owner Mr Psycho Serrano, It's finally time. Time for what you guys may ask. Well, as you can see from the Title above, the (Empire Grand Prix 145) has arrived. And this Grand Prix is not going to be any normal one, to be honest, cause the guys in this tourney are, not only going to be fighting to win this Grand Prix. No, no, no. All the guys competing here will also be fighting to get a place in the Rankings that are going to be coming out, right after this Grand Prix ends (Details about how the rankings would work, will be posted in the organizations official Smack Talk Thread). And therefore, If you guys wanna further know what might me be in store for you, or what the prizes are, have a look at the rules below.

Rules and Prizes for the Grand Prix (Updated)

~ No of fighters allowed: The Grand Prix will be consisting of 16 fighters.

But if we get more than 16 fighters in on this, we might consider a qualifying round (will be discussed further, once the thread is updated) [still under discussion]

~ Method by which the

Grand Prix will be held: The Grand prix will be a Knock out tournament, where one loss, will unfortunately mean the end of journey for your fighters.

~ Age requirements: The fighters should be aged 21 or under.

~ Prizes: 1) The winner will be awarded: 250k (awaiting official confirmation from the owner)

The runner up will be awarded: 100k (awaiting official confirmation from the owner)

The winning manager will get: 100k (awaiting official confirmation from the owner)

There will be FOTN bonuses every round of: 10k (awaiting official confirmation from the owner)

2) The winner will get a title shot at 145 Lbs title, if he decides to stay.

3) This one is obvious but still. The winners will be ranked as the next #1 contender in the rankings,

~ Aftermath: 1) All the fighters will be offered a contract to stay and join the organizations 145lbs division or 155lbs (if requested by the manager)

2) The fighters involved will be getting a spot in the rankings based on their performances.

3) And we won't be stopping anyone who will want to leave the organization after the Grand Prix ends.

So, if you guys are interested, send me the names of your fighters, or id's and the contracts will be sent.

But as i mentioned the qualifying rounds, i want to give some bits of details about how it will happen, So if the quali rounds does take place, the first 14 fighters that have requested contracts will directly go into the main bracket, whereas the rest of the 2 spots will be decided by the remaining fighters battling it out in one of our events. And from there on, the 2 guys who will impress us the most in their respective fights, will get a spot in the Grand Prix.

Therefore with that, Let the long road towards the Grand Prix begin.

Managers and fighters that have joined:

Managers Fighters

1) Dr John Zoidberg (Barney) Myke Bonner

2) Optimal MMA Picks Jung Ho Park

3) Alfred Winterbottom II Ergun Cerrahoglu

4) Zoo Wee Hukkelberry Flint

5) Robert Smith Tyson Abreu

6) Kenneth Gary Darius Rucker

7)

8)

9)

10)

11)

12)

13)

14)

15)

16)

And any contribution to the pool prize can be sent in this profile,,https://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=84102

Matty I`m so happy you emailed me again for this tourney, my fighter`s org just moved to a different ID and the younger guys got released.

Not only that, this is LITERALLY my ONLY light guy that qualifies ap the rules posted here, he is 21 on da dot :)

Thanks again for the contract and looking forward to representing!

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15374966924436.jpg

"The Anal Mandalorian" Gaylord Camara

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=350750

And thank you for insisting bros, I really appreciate it.

I promise to make a GREAT show!

• Downvote 2

Sorry camara. I can't be signing a 350k guy, cause as I said before, it will make it very unfair on others.

No worries, I totally understand.

Was just trying to help.

I have a few F.A. Pick up Dibs in hand and they gonna expire anyways so looking at the Free Agency I see some yummy ones I might pick up.

With 30 Days to cut weight/train physicals this can be very doable.

I also have my eye on a friend`s 358k project, will have talk to see if I can "borrow" him for the tourney. Now that guy would be perfect and wold only need strength to sensational to make an impact !

Regardless, my chances of joining tourney are looking very good with a proper project.

Thank you again, will get back to you very shortly :) and thank you for letting me know the 30 days give me plenty to plan accordingly.

Feel free to DM me the brackets so I can have a better idea on what to shop FA for

Merci beaucoup.

• Upvote 3

A message to all the managers still testing their fighters...

"Please do send the names and id's of your fighters that are going to be competing in the tournament as soon as possible, because we have stepped up our pace of filling up the brackets big time, and therefore it might be possible that all the slots will be taken, even before you enter your fighter in this tourney. So just as a precaution, you guys might wanna sign your guys up a tad bit quicker, that's all I ask for."

• Upvote 1

Guys after listening to few of your request for a gym to train up your fighters before the big tournament, I have decided to open up a gym only for the competitors of the Empire Grand Prix. So I hope there will be no more trouble from now on. And welcome to the gym. The invites have been sent, guys please let me know if I have missed anybody.

We at Empire MMA are trying our level best to not give anybody here a reason to complain, so pm me if there are any more issues from here on.

• Upvote 2

I can provide 1 fight deals for the managers that want to test their fighters to my brother's org that I help run, It's really just a development org so there's plenty of space! I am planning on doing the event next sunday! Message me or post here if you want in on it ASAP so I know who to send the contracts out to!

Of course only if this is ok with you Robin, Just throwin the idea out there since I will be doing it for my tests, was just thinking it might would help speed up the process!

• Upvote 1