California MMA 360+ Smack talk thread

danny0201

4 minutes ago, robin10 said:

Well, the question should be do you really wanna revisit that conversation and see who started everything off Mr? And all that when i never said 1 bad thing about you before that...so you might as well keep that lid shut.

Well guess what, Andy has got quite a reputation in this game for some words he chooses to call other members of the community who he doesn't quite get on with well enough, so i didn't really want anything to do with any of your alliance buddies, hence i might have blocked everyone.

Go ahead you want to bring out then lets see it???

Or maybe you should just roll of the face of the earth yourself.

1 hour ago, bjornmma1 said:

Fair enough, but they aren't forcing you to go unrestricted either so no issue right...?

I agree. I have no issues with how this has been handled either. My guys are fairly highly ranked though and it would surprise me if they are vastly underskilled for the ID range. Honestly I just felt like mentioning this because I have no intention of going to Syn with my boys.

• Upvote 1

Funny how you and then your alliance buddies keep trying to have a go at me one after the other, it gives me some entertainment alright, anyways, i actually don't keep screenshots of convos i had with some knobheads who have way too much spare time in their life to literally chat shit, unlike you it sounds like cause you probably do keep some screenshots, which if true is really really sad, especially when we're playing a text based online game.

Well guess what why don't you try and roll me off the face of the earth? I mean you already threatened to beat me up last time, so you might as well try this, and see for yourself where you're gonna end up after that. 

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, BenhornbyMMA said:

Just a quick one in between the arguments but when will fighters be released from there contract or offered new ones with Syn? I doubt any of mine will get a contract form syn but we will see ??‍♂️ Shame about the org shutting down as I have a few fighters in Cali and so far it’s been ace. 

I like this guy, Free Him!

33 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

I agree. I have no issues with how this has been handled either. My guys are fairly highly ranked though and it would surprise me if they are vastly underskilled for the ID range. Honestly I just felt like mentioning this because I have no intention of going to Syn with my boys.

Fair enough. I have seen enough forced mergers to say that this one actually seems very fair and professional, no forceful dictators on play. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, BenhornbyMMA said:

Just a quick one in between the arguments but when will fighters be released from there contract or offered new ones with Syn? I doubt any of mine will get a contract form syn but we will see ??‍♂️ Shame about the org shutting down as I have a few fighters in Cali and so far it’s been ace. 

Would love to sign you my man, waiting for the current Cali Employees to tell me everybody is on loan. PM me in game so I can make sure you get sorted out.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png

At 25 years old Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga defeated #1 P4P Kimbo Slice. He essentially unified the Syn, CEC, and PFC titles by knocking Kimbo into retirement. 4 fights later Kilo was winning the Syn' HW championship by defeating the #1 P4P fighter Iain Tower.

just wanna say that, and this...

edmdRcE.jpg

In all honesty this seems like a job for the Poaching King.

SFL awaits you. PM for a contract.

1595095388zQaOEBn.gif

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

23 minutes ago, BenhornbyMMA said:

How long until we’re released from our contracts now? I’ve got 5 fighters who are sat doing nothing and I like fights after fights after fights 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just send Aydan a message. He released my guy pretty quickly and he was in his shiney new org soon after that. 

• Upvote 1