Gladius Island

MrWonder

Honest opinion of mine is,no fighter should be dismissed from a gym on the basis of alliance members having personal problems with the manager, so I think they were wrong to dismiss camara from the gym. This is just my POV but others can have different views.

There are no private gyms on the Island. Mike has been clear about this, Mike even asked me in the forums if he should up the minimum capacity to 50 , I told him to wait and see how the gyms behave this season, it is all documented on these forums.

This is the Island definition:

A hidden island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The Island runs on a 6 month season where nobody interacts with the outside world. As no external money comes into The Island, it's like a new game starting each 6 monthly period, offering a fresh challenge with everyone on an equal footing.footing.

But with the 2nd company slot open these guys found a way to cheat. By giving each other sponsorships and accumulating more money while not fighting, just training.

If they weekly kick out anyone not in their alliance they have themselves a private gym.

The worst part is that Donovan manager (the gym owner) has been super polite and accomodating, but unfortunately these new managers land on crooked alliances and they get manipulated like this.

Its not booting everybody. Its just booting you. Feel free to find ANYONE else booted from the gym.
We just dont want YOU.

And Grumpy.
You spend 8 hours a day creating shitstorm at buzz and forum, cursing people. Yeah. People don't like you.
Everybody else in the game is free to join. We actually would be pretty grateful if people join. Dunno how long that loan will last with only 6 fighters.

• Upvote 1

4 guys from CD decide to open gym on island so they will have a better training. Eventually more fighters will get in, so this is all good.

Camara says he fucked Bobby sister (one of the so said managers), the other one has "Meth teeth" and sucks cock... And now he is surprised he got booted?

Cry a fucking a river.

• Upvote 1

4 guys from CD decide to open gym on island so they will have a better training. Eventually more fighters will get in, so this is all good.

Camara says he fucked Bobby sister (one of the so said managers), the other one has "Meth teeth" and sucks cock... And now he is surprised he got booted?

Cry a fucking a river.

Dude you are cheating by just funneling $ to your alliance mates that don`t even fight:

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=363325 $4200 with no fights

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=360870 2-1 $3140

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=362869 $3100 with no fights

And the create a gym at $1000 that only you guys can afford via cheating:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1587442303SIlent.jpg

The part that bothers me is how alliances like yours always pick new VIP managers to do their dirty work, that is low. Eventually they figure it out and they leave the game altogether,

19b21.jpg

Currently the MW boss, just wanna say f$#l you all

41w12.jpg

Craig Mckean

Hahaha boss my ass, see you on satuday we will see who is the real 185lbs king here, but M Wonder this fight should have been for the belt I hope after this one I will finally have my chance to hold my sweet gold for the first time

There are no private gyms on the Island. Mike has been clear about this, Mike even asked me in the forums if he should up the minimum capacity to 50 , I told him to wait and see how the gyms behave this season, it is all documented on these forums.

This is the Island definition:

A hidden island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean. The Island runs on a 6 month season where nobody interacts with the outside world. As no external money comes into The Island, it's like a new game starting each 6 monthly period, offering a fresh challenge with everyone on an equal footing.footing.

But with the 2nd company slot open these guys found a way to cheat. By giving each other sponsorships and accumulating more money while not fighting, just training.

If they weekly kick out anyone not in their alliance they have themselves a private gym.

The worst part is that Donovan manager (the gym owner) has been super polite and accomodating, but unfortunately these new managers land on crooked alliances and they get manipulated like this.

So now, as i have got the full story on what actually happened, i don't really think this is wrong from the gym owners at all. Personal problems is one thing, but having a bad history is completely the other. Now Camara, i knew you had a bad history,cause i was a part of the game back then, but what i have now come to know, well, you kinda deserved this.

• Upvote 1

I am really curious to see where that "no private gyms on The Island" rule is written.

Mike said it at Island season 11 thread, so it is kinda true. I dont know where the "if I dont crowd over 4 you are forbidden to kick me" rule tho. But the gym has nothing to do with Gladius, Cromulent Doom has nothing to do with Gladius and I'm not even Gladius employee, so I really think this is not the place to discuss this.

Fuck, I dont even have fighters at Gladius (Yet, my fighter has "Need a contract" box ticked and no offers so far, cmon sharks, its fresh meat)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mike said it at Island season 11 thread, so it is kinda true. I dont know where the "if I dont crowd over 4 you are forbidden to kick me" rule tho. But the gym has nothing to do with Gladius, Cromulent Doom has nothing to do with Gladius and I'm not even Gladius employee, so I really think this is not the place to discuss this.

Fuck, I dont even have fighters at Gladius (Yet, my fighter has "Need a contract" box ticked and no offers so far, cmon sharks, its fresh meat)

Dude, you definitely have a place at the Gladius table in my book. You are the genius designer behind the hottest clothing line in the game.Yes people, I'm referring to the famous Gladius T-shirt and matching skin tight pants. And to make things even better, you also decided to sponsor of a lot of fighters in our org. :thumbup: Stick around dude.

Hahah don't worry Barney your contract is coming ASAP

Guys, here we go for another big event on The Island, for the first time since its re-opening on the Island, Gladius will hold a major event during the week so here we go :

Gladius 6

1589671299Gladius%206.png

Main Event

12w7.jpg VS 29b0031.jpg

Corey McGraugh Godric The Maker

Co-Main Event

15885957412386.jpg VS 20w6.jpg

Johan Olsen Jarna Kuiva

Main Card

Keizo Kasai vs Loki Devlin

Jimi Kolins vs Two Moons

Prelims

Primo Carnero vs Ahmed Zaitoun

Gavin Burns vs King Artur

William Mckean vs Papi Jungo

Remy Gek vs Babak Akjo

Lucky Slevin vs Bruno Soriano

Go Joemez vs Tyler Paul

See you all tomorrow for this beatiful event

Cheers

Mr Wonder

• Upvote 4

Johan "The Joker" Olsen

15885957412386.jpg

(3-0-0) 185lbs.

"WHERE YOU AT PRINCE?? WHERE YOU AT MCKEAN??"

41w12.jpg

Craig "Bad Boy" Mckean

Hahah you are finally in the Top 5 it's just time for you to go back to play with the shitty fighter man you never fought a real guy ye don't be too cocky after I'm finish with Prince this saturday I might be able to kick your ass

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/10/10b14.jpg

Khalem Salim

Hey I'm still here, I hope you didn't forget your nightmare. The doctors told me, I'll recover in 6-7 days. I'm still hungry, and I wanna eat this bitch boy, whose manager spoke shit about me. SATAN if you don't scare, fight with me! I'm gonna murder you.

Yes my dear boy. What does your doctor say now?