Looking for Test Fights

@Hare - does it make sense if my 155lb fighter goes against Milo’s? Milo you good with that?

Then we can do Bjornbak vs Marky and Cardozo vs Rambo.

I'm good with whatever you guys agree to man, happy to facilitate. I'll let you guys work out the details and when you're ready, just send me confirmations and I'll get out the contracts. Appreciate it, works well, helps me fill a card slot, helps you guys get tests in, thanks!

You'll probably clean his head off inside 15 seconds with a striker, but I'm cool with giving it a shot

Optimal, there are only two fights available on the card for this coming Saturday anyways though, although I believe there is another available a week from now on Wednesday as well. So might need to figure out which two fights are your priority for this weekend anyways.

Lester Karnage (360210)

Hey, so I had sent this to Mr. Karter for consideration. He may still be thinking about it, but I'll touch base with him again today.

If he doesn't want this fight and there are no other takers against this boy of his, then I have others waiting for a test fight that I will need to fill in since I don't want to be stuck with an open slot on the card.

http://www.mmatycoon....php?FID=363134

If Aylib is up for putting his lighter guy against your 155 lber and you're not opposed to it either, we could do that one if the Karter-Blake test doesn't get worked out.

Setting up a test fight vs Blake is like setting up a sparring match with Conor McGregor (Karter) and Paul Magnialli (blake). Will literally Charlie Z him.

LOL! Well, for now, Karter has declined the opportunity and wants to continue looking for another possible opponent. If one isn't found by 6 pm ET this evening, the slot in the card for 5/16 will go to Optimal/Aylib and we'll continue seeking an acceptable match for next Wednesday instead.

Mr. Karter is looking for a dance partner for his MW. We have an opening on our card on the 16th, about 8 days from now, for a test fight. Any takers?

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=363134

Folks, we have these three fighters above all looking for a test fight dance partner for this coming Saturday's card. There is only one fight available on the card as a test, so I'm willing to take the first one who can find a partner to dance with! Any takers out there for one of these three?