Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

8 hours ago, gwad12345 said:

Bjorn is only has one joke. Someone needs to learn him some others.

lmao

Paddy is lucky he can keep beating up the same two guys over and over again. It's a shame that Three of Five's Satanic Panic-induced PTSD kicked in and he retired before making Paddy do the stanky leg once again.

Oh, and before you start with your 'Satanic Panic ducked me' schpiel: He's had twice the amount of fights Paddy's had, probably has better overall skills, has been ranked as high as #9 in the world at lightweight (currently #10) despite only being 23, mauled the guy who made Paddy take the coward's way out and consistently fights other top level LWs in the top 360k org in the game, CMMA. Meanwhile, half of Paddy's career is essentially fighting the same build, probably the only build he can beat.

PS: nice tits

EDIT: Hahahahha, Paddy's currently scheduled to fight the #1 contender in WOLF FIGHTS SPECIAL LEAGUE, the 6-7 chinless wonder Son Goku https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=363670

What a champ, ladies and gentlemen.

1 hour ago, Mannetosen said:

lmao

Paddy is lucky he can keep beating up the same two guys over and over again. It's a shame that Three of Five's Satanic Panic-induced PTSD kicked in and he retired before making Paddy do the stanky leg once again.

Oh, and before you start with your 'Satanic Panic ducked me' schpiel: He's had twice the amount of fights Paddy's had, probably has better overall skills, has been ranked as high as #9 in the world at lightweight (currently #10) despite only being 23, mauled the guy who made Paddy take the coward's way out and consistently fights other top level LWs in the top 360k org in the game, CMMA. Meanwhile, half of Paddy's career is essentially fighting the same build, probably the only build he can beat.

PS: nice tits

EDIT: Hahahahha, Paddy's currently scheduled to fight the #1 contender in WOLF FIGHTS SPECIAL LEAGUE, the 6-7 chinless wonder Son Goku https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=363670

What a champ, ladies and gentlemen.

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty
155 lbs, King of Fighters: Iron Wolf (360k+)
5-1-0
335 p4p

I do realise that this must be a real strange concept to you, but I fight whoever I get sent the offer for. 
Is Pekka available to write a preview?

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg
5-1-0
335 p4p

I do realise that this must be a real strange concept to you, but I fight whoever I get sent the offer for. 
Is Pekka available to write a preview?

https://imgur.com/a/sFkOtc8

No, you definitely do not 'fight whoever' you get offered, you cherry picking bum. I'd also like to remind you that you lost your shit at me accepting the bums the SUPER WOLF FUN TIMES org owner kept offering me because you were too scared to take the fight.

And re: writing a preview, you'd assume you'd be up for the task with all the practice you've had vomiting words into Skenoj's rag. I can't help but notice that Paddy's p4p rank is significantly lower than it was when he fought Three of Five despite being on the longest winning streak of his career, so nice projecting I suppose.

5 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

https://imgur.com/a/sFkOtc8

No, you definitely do not 'fight whoever' you get offered, you cherry picking bum. I'd also like to remind you that you lost your shit at me accepting the bums the SUPER WOLF FUN TIMES org owner kept offering me because you were too scared to take the fight.

And re: writing a preview, you'd assume you'd be up for the task with all the practice you've had vomiting words into Skenoj's rag. I can't help but notice that Paddy's p4p rank is significantly lower than it was when he fought Three of Five despite being on the longest winning streak of his career, so nice projecting I suppose.

MONTHS OF PREP WORK and this guy just spoils the name change from King of Fighters: Iron Wolf to SUPER WOLF FUN TIMES, can't get no respect. 

5 minutes ago, Rocket said:

You missed a trick there mate,  super wolf fun times is way better

Honestly I kind of agree, I'm going to discuss with the GM, Super Wolf Fun Times has such a nice ring to it, maybe the name change will be enough to put a giant mustache on the org and trick Panic into the fated fight against Paddy.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

Paddy is more than welcome to sign a superfight contract now that he's had his required 6 fights.

15848838896471.jpg
5-1-0
335 p4p

Did we just both swipe right, are we a match? Cool, when is my date with Panic?  I'll bring him a white rose. After the date, it will be red. 

11 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg
5-1-0
335 p4p

Did we just both swipe right, are we a match? Cool, when is my date with Panic?  I'll bring him a white rose. After the date, it will be red. 

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

We both have upcoming title defenses, so it'll need to happen after those. I've already told my org owner I want it.

4 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

My stipulation was always that I'd fight you once you got to a certain number of fights, even if you lost them all. I'm a man of my word and figured this fight should be next no matter if we win or lose our next fights, yeah.

15848838896471.jpg
5-1-0
335 p4p

Ok, fair enough, I can only respect that. Good luck and lets put on a show after our scheduled bouts. 

Win or loss, Paddy vs Panic is guaranteed fun. 

3 hours ago, Rambo said:

Kudos to the Goin Back to Cali reference??

It looks like the two rivals are about to bjorn each other right here and now. All the hostility was merely suppressed sexual pent up aggression and rage.

The winner decides who's pitchin' and who's receivin'.

Fun fact: the guy Panic's avatar is modelled after is the first openly gay man in Norwegian black metal.

On 7/30/2021 at 12:43 PM, Rambo said:

He's the type to butt plug you, give you a handy, and rabbit punch you at the same time.

A true gem of a man.

15848838896471.jpg
5-1-0
335 p4p

Someone better explains him the rules book before he steps in the cage with me. 

I don't mind him knocking me out, subbing me, or win a 25min dance battle, but the above mentioned stuff,... ? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1