Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

4 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

I'm sure any of the 40 other org owners you've worked with would care to disagree, but way to go champ.

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

Your latest modus operandi: when you can't confirm what you think you can, you settle for second best and still fail hard.
How low the 'mighty' can sink, depressing.

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

15848838896471.jpg

Not my night, sucks, but props to my opponent and the new champ. 

Glad that the rest of my team did their jobs like the studs they are, nothing but wins. My loss therefore stings a little more than it should, as it could have been another prefect run for team Bjorn. 

Thanks guys, I will be back! 

15 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1039475

Tap out to strikes ? Pussy

Nelson Roumain would make you his bitch

15848838896471.jpg

So far, you are 0-3-1 against us. Best you got was a lucky draw, for which you generously received a direct rematch and got dominated. 

Galvao chopped to the floor by a nice leg kick but he springs right back up before Jacquard can pounce on him.

And that's the end of the fight!
Remy Jacquard showed his dominance in that final round.
Well I reckon that's a shut out for Jacquard, winning every round. Will the judges agree? They are the ones who matter, even if they are often depressingly incompetent. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Aleksei Zolotukhin scores the fight for Remy Jacquard!
Judge Konstantin Menshow scores the fight for Remy Jacquard!
Judge Viktor Lagutenko scores the fight for Remy Jacquard!

Remy Jacquard wins by unanimous decision!

Remy Jacquard retains his lightweight title!
Remy Jacquard took some time post fight to say the following; 'Presque mec, ... presque!'.

So please, don't be such a sheep. Losing fights is all part of the game, you sure must know that ?

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

Hi there, all my PanicManiacs. It's time for my monthly column: The Satanic Soothsayer.

So, obviously I predicted the complete emasculation of Paddy Mcgillicutty at the hands of a guy I demolished inside of 2 minutes. You don't need to be a combat sports genius to understand that the only head movement Paddy practices, is flailing his head back and forth to catch all the loads of all the strange men surrounding him at any given time, like a semen-crazed Hungry Hungry Hippo. That goes without saying.

Neither am I surprised that the so-called BJJ black belt Paddy Mcgillicutty got embarassed on the ground by a blue belt who thinks a triangle choke is some kind of neck ornament for teenage girls. After his frankly pathetic showing against local circus act Rayleigh Dragon in his last "fight", some 18 years ago, he got soundly outgrappled by another guy he was supposed to clown on the ground. Keep in mind that I destroyed Rayleigh Dragon in half the time Paddy needed even before Paddy fought him.

Nor am I surprised that Paddy got torn to shreds by a guy he referred to as a "bush league" opponent earlier in this little self-congratulatory wankfest of a thread.

So, what surprised me about this fight?

Why, thank you for asking.

What surprised me about this execution was the fact that this spineless coward TAPPED TO STRIKES with 3 minutes left to go. You'd think he'd at least have the shame and sense of self-worth to try and make it through the last 3 minutes, and at least lose a decision or get finished properly. Instead, he flopped to the ground and took the easy way out.

Now, I know it's not nice to gloat, and that one shouldn't kick a man when he's down, so I'm not gonna go "hahahaha" or "that's what happens when you fight my leftovers, you third-rate nobody". Instead, I'm gonna dedicate this little ditty to Paddy to help him get back on his feet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wtwpUwxQik

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg

So far, you are 0-3-1 against us. Best you got was a lucky draw, for which you generously received a direct rematch and got dominated. 

Galvao chopped to the floor by a nice leg kick but he springs right back up before Jacquard can pounce on him.

And that's the end of the fight!
Remy Jacquard showed his dominance in that final round.
Well I reckon that's a shut out for Jacquard, winning every round. Will the judges agree? They are the ones who matter, even if they are often depressingly incompetent. Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 5 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Aleksei Zolotukhin scores the fight for Remy Jacquard!
Judge Konstantin Menshow scores the fight for Remy Jacquard!
Judge Viktor Lagutenko scores the fight for Remy Jacquard!

Remy Jacquard wins by unanimous decision!

Remy Jacquard retains his lightweight title!
Remy Jacquard took some time post fight to say the following; 'Presque mec, ... presque!'.

So please, don't be such a sheep. Losing fights is all part of the game, you sure must know that ?

Tapping to strikes isn’t “part of the game” - that’s a bitch move. Only fighter I can think of whoever did that was Damarques Johnson and he was trash. Zero heart.

Also thanks for bringing up fights from 2016 :’) You’ve not fought me in 5 years 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

Tapping to strikes isn’t “part of the game” - that’s a bitch move. Only fighter I can think of whoever did that was Damarques Johnson and he was trash. Zero heart.

Also thanks for bringing up fights from 2016 :’) You’ve not fought me in 5 years 

15848838896471.jpg

Tapping is making sure that when you can't win anymore, you take care of your health and look to start the rebuild. One needs brains for that, something you seem to lack as you can't seem to figure out such simple math. 

Godspeed man. 

2 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

Hey guys, remember when Paddy Mcgillicutty performed a single successful ground action vs a guy who doesn't know how to grapple?

Me neither.

Me neither.

EDIT - Lol I also saw his morale dropped to 50% so he has low confidence also to couple with his zero heart :’) You couldn’t write it...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

15848838896471.jpg

It is telling for someone their character when they pray on the loss of another, instead of concentrating on their own wins and losses. 

I applaud my opponent his effort and strong performance. He clearly outclassed me and I was way out of my comfortzone. However, I will be back and learn from this setback as any classy fighter does (or at least should do). Happy Sunday ladies and gentlemen! 

8 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg

It is telling for someone their character when they pray on the loss of another, instead of concentrating on their own wins and losses. 

I applaud my opponent his effort and strong performance. He clearly outclassed me and I was way out of my comfortzone. However, I will be back and learn from this setback as any classy fighter does (or at least should do). Happy Sunday ladies and gentlemen! 

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

Considering how embarassingly giddy you were when I got stripped because I didn't kowtow to your bullshit, you REALLY shouldn't be talking about other people's 'character', hombre.

How did it feel to take the coward's way out against a guy I treated like a grappling dummy? While you were being outclassed by a guy you yourself called a 'bush league' opponent when I fought him?

You should back your talk up and fight Tian Wang next. That's another one of the so-called 'bush league' opponents I walked through. I suspect he'd have you tapping to strikes yet again.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

Considering how embarassingly giddy you were when I got stripped because I didn't kowtow to your bullshit, you REALLY shouldn't be talking about other people's 'character', hombre.

How did it feel to take the coward's way out against a guy I treated like a grappling dummy? While you were being outclassed by a guy you yourself called a 'bush league' opponent when I fought him?

You should back your talk up and fight Tian Wang next. That's another one of the so-called 'bush league' opponents I walked through. I suspect he'd have you tapping to strikes yet again.

15848838896471.jpg

Stripped because you were a powertripping coward who as champ tried to call the shots and failed miserably? Yeah, that was a good laugh. 

I see that you are still trying to call the shots and still failing hard. Some things never change.

When I said that you would get stripped for being a coward, it happened. 

When I said that a win or loss doesn't matter for me and that I would show respect to my opponent either way, it happened. 

Happy Sunday! 

13 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg

Stripped because you were a powertripping coward who as champ tried to call the shots and failed miserably? Yeah, that was a good laugh. 

I see that you are still trying to call the shots and still failing hard. Some things never change.

When I said that you would get stripped for being a coward, it happened. 

When I said that a win or loss doesn't matter for me and that I would show respect to my opponent either way, it happened. 

Happy Sunday! 

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

Typical coward behavior on my end, true. I 'ducked' an undeserving, entitled bum and accepted fights against guys who either stomped, or would stomp, a giant hole in said undeserving, entitled bum. Then I went on to duck my way into a fight against a vastly superior fighter to this undeserving, entitled bum instead. You know, a guy who fights and wins instead of some LARPing turd who gets comprehensively destroyed by my leftovers, while fighting over my scraps. I quite enjoy this narrative about 'respect towards my opponent' after you referred to him as 'bush league' earlier on. It must be so embarassing for you to lose like that to a guy you didn't even give the time of day.

I intend to keep my word, though. After you get curb stomped in your next two fights I'll be more than happy to fight you, regardless of the ridiculous hype disparity between a top 10 LW and some 2-3 nobody. That is, unless your lame duck manager rage quits yet again after his vanity project imploded.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

Typical coward behavior on my end, true. I 'ducked' an undeserving, entitled bum and accepted fights against guys who either stomped, or would stomp, a giant hole in said undeserving, entitled bum. Then I went on to duck my way into a fight against a vastly superior fighter to this undeserving, entitled bum instead. You know, a guy who fights and wins instead of some LARPing turd who gets comprehensively destroyed by my leftovers, while fighting over my scraps. I quite enjoy this narrative about 'respect towards my opponent' after you referred to him as 'bush league' earlier on. It must be so embarassing for you to lose like that to a guy you didn't even give the time of day.

I intend to keep my word, though. After you get curb stomped in your next two fights I'll be more than happy to fight you, regardless of the ridiculous hype disparity between a top 10 LW and some 2-3 nobody. That is, unless your lame duck manager rage quits yet again after his vanity project imploded.

15848838896471.jpg

You were only relevant to me when you were the coward roadblock holding the division's belt. The only way you become relevant again is if we are both signed to the same org and you form a coward roadblock once more. You don't hold any value in my career and might never do as was your own choice. 

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

This must be the hard-hitting analysis and insight that saw Paddy take home the coveted Media Character of Year Award 2020.

How dare you insult bjorn his writing like that! The nerve.

The good news is that Paddy has a bright future in something other than fighting. I can imagine him as either a morse code operator, a telegraph, or even a tapdancer.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1