Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

On 1/21/2021 at 1:00 PM, Mannetosen said:

16051304539926.png

Satanic Panic

The reason I'm not giving you a title shot until you get more fights in is the bullshit you pulled last time. You talked about taking my belt, so you got offered a title shot. If you'd turned it down, no worries. Instead, though, you left it hanging for SEVERAL FUCKING WEEKS without accepting or declining.

It's about time you learned that your actions have consequences, you insufferable drama queen. If you want to act like a child, I'll treat you like a child. Keep up your fucking yapping instead of taking fights, you clown.

In short, shut the fuck off and get into the back of the line where you belong you second-rate, potato-shaped, sorry excuse for a Kardashian.

Screenshot_20201113-163129_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201113-163159_Chrome.jpg

This is why Manne refused to grant Bjorn a title shot. He declined his chance at a title fight back in November. 

Panic fought 3 times since then, rank 500ish p4p. Paddy hasn't fought and rank 250 P4P. Tycoon Times FTW. At least he will have to fight from here on out if he expects to climb the rankings cuz his tycoon times hype machine has been disabled thanks to yours truly ? 

The org owner sticking to his "promised paddy a title shot in his 3rd fight" BS when he already gave him one but the pussy declined it. Not Manne's fault.

I would of taken the bribe personally, but I'm suspectable to treachery and Bjorn is an easy mark ?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

This is why Manne refused to grant Bjorn a title shot. He declined his chance at a title fight back in November. 

Panic fought 3 times since then, rank 500ish p4p. Paddy hasn't fought and rank 250 P4P. Tycoon Times FTW. At least he will have to fight from here on out if he expects to climb the rankings cuz his tycoon times hype machine has been disabled thanks to yours truly ? 

The org owner sticking to his "promised paddy a title shot in his 3rd fight" BS when he already gave him one but the pussy declined it. Not Manne's fault.

I would of taken the bribe personally, but I'm suspectable to treachery and Bjorn is an easy mark ?

Nah not BS, it was a guarantee for his 3rd fight as a title fight not just for the offer. Either way I wasn't winning this one though because what I wanted and proposed Manne didn't agree with (I was going to pay managers the VIP time to make a 17 year old, do a TUF style tournament with Panic/Paddy leading their teams who would have fought for the 145lb title) and then Manne's 5 fight rule was excessive for Paddy, and he didn't want the KKF fight so I made a call. Is what it is but I don't think Panic/KKF are going to have a hard time out of things.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Oldbones said:

Nah not BS, it was a guarantee for his 3rd fight as a title fight not just for the offer. Either way I wasn't winning this one though because what I wanted and proposed Manne didn't agree with (I was going to pay managers the VIP time to make a 17 year old, do a TUF style tournament with Panic/Paddy leading their teams who would have fought for the 145lb title) and then Manne's 5 fight rule was excessive for Paddy, and he didn't want the KKF fight so I made a call. Is what it is but I don't think Panic/KKF are going to have a hard time out of things.

I mean you shouldn't have made that promise in the first place but I'm not blaming you, I know how Bjorn operates. Believe me, everyone discovers sooner or later. I was pissed when I heard Manne was going to be stripped but on further reflection I think you handled it as well as could be expected given previous commitments and can see you're doing your best to try to move forward. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

I mean you shouldn't have made that promise in the first place but I'm not blaming you, I know how Bjorn operates. Believe me, everyone discovers sooner or later. I was pissed when I heard Manne was going to be stripped but on further reflection I think you handled it as well as could be expected given previous commitments and can see you're doing your best to try to move forward. 

I don't blame him either, but making a deal like that with a manipulative little shit like bjorn probably wasn't a great idea.

As I've told Oldbones in private, this is all good on my end, and I respect his decision to honor a deal he made. I certainly wasn't gonna be a part of bjorn's little McGregor wannabe LARPfest, though.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Mannetosen said:

I don't blame him either, but making a deal like that with a manipulative little shit like bjorn probably wasn't a great idea.

As I've told Oldbones in private, this is all good on my end, and I respect his decision to honor a deal he made. I certainly wasn't gonna be a part of bjorn's little McGregor wannabe LARPfest, though.

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

My manager never asked for anything, apart from training time (before a fight offer was sent).
He never asked for anything during the contract negotiations, nor at any other point. 
I was offered the deal that my third fight would be for the belt, that wasn't a request on my side, as I did not have any requests.

I have nothing but respect for the org owner and never put my foot down.
Rest assured that we talked and that I explained how irritating I found it that you didn't accept the fight offer, no matter what side-deals you got offered to help convince you. 
I do respect a man with principles, but not a person who tries and force the org owner by hiding behind new-found principles.

If you insist on keeping your act up however, so be it.
Good luck in your new org.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

11 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg

My manager never asked for anything, apart from training time (before a fight offer was sent).
He never asked for anything during the contract negotiations, nor at any other point. 
I was offered the deal that my third fight would be for the belt, that wasn't a request on my side, as I did not have any requests.

I have nothing but respect for the org owner and never put my foot down.
Rest assured that we talked and that I explained how irritating I found it that you didn't accept the fight offer, no matter what side-deals you got offered to help convince you. 
I do respect a man with principles, but not a person who tries and force the org owner by hiding behind new-found principles.

If you insist on keeping your act up however, so be it.
Good luck in your new org.

Okay buddy. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg

Be a peach and tell me what I contradicted.
Then check with the org owner and enlighten us all, I'm curious.

How about this, I'll pretend I'm not aware of how you always deal with org owners and take your more ridiculous claims as innocent until proven guilty if you accept that "I never put my foot down" doesn't really mesh with what Oldbones said.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

How about this, I'll pretend I'm not aware of how you always deal with org owners and take your more ridiculous claims as innocent until proven guilty if you accept that "I never put my foot down" doesn't really mesh with what Oldbones said.

15848838896471.jpg

Let me rephrase it for you:

Be a peach and tell me what I contradicted.
Then check with the org owner and enlighten us all, I'm curious.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

4 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

LMAO don't use big words like contradicted if you don't know what they mean.

15848838896471.jpg

Seems like you are the one not knowing what it means, as you fail to show where I contradicted the org owner.  Give me a little yell when you found out what you did mean with your words and check with the org owner what is true and what is not. Happy to help, my little ray of sunshine. 

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, gwad12345 said:

Huh. Contradicting the org owner who stuck his next out for you. Didn't see that twist coming, although I really should have.

I've got no problem being transparent so I can elaborate further on anything, and also It's weird  and kind of funny because people tell me about how horrible Bjorn is, throwing around the terms weasel and other more unsavory ones but in my dealings Paddy/Bjorn has actually been extremely easy to work with and the title shot guarantee was something I had at the infancy of the org. currently there are no guarantees like that  in my org and aside from the initial cadre I believe only Three of Five was signed for a title shot because I was scrambling for competitors at least close to Panics league, Paddy was a relatively early sign on and so it's been the last guarantee for a bit now. 

As for training, generally when a fighter asks me for time to train I don't think there's been an instance where I've turned it down I was actually gearing up to offer a Paddy V Dragon fight but De Toro/Panic surprised me with that win and then this all happened. I wasn't coerced into anything though I just weighed my involvement and both Manne and Bjorn gave their sides I just aligned with Paddy on this one, when you're eating crow it doesn't matter whether it's the left wing or the right one it's still only 1/3 of the Fight Milk secret recipe. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

https://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=362602&fidb=360065

Paddy fights a guy Panic beat in less than 2 minutes for Panic's scraps while Panic takes on the #4 LW in the world. What a coward I am.

How is someone with Super wrestling and 7 fights #4 at anything other than sucking cack lol ? 

How many Tycoon Times editions did that take lolol ? 

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

https://mmatycoon.com/scoutfight.php?fida=362602&fidb=360065

Paddy fights a guy Panic beat in less than 2 minutes for Panic's scraps while Panic takes on the #4 LW in the world. What a coward I am.

15848838896471.jpg

Chicken vs demanding coward with fuck your org-principles, well that should be a blockbuster event in 41 days. ?

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

Big words coming from a notoriously demanding pain in the ass. I appreciate the compliment.

15848838896471.jpg

Let me take the liberty to quote the org owner, a.k.a. your guy his previous org owner:
"in my dealings Paddy/Bjorn has actually been extremely easy to work with"