Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

23 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

I'd be up for that. Great suggestion. I'll even sweeten the deal by graciously granting you a shot at my title even if you lose to Karmøy-Jesus.

It is settled then. 

Glad I could be of assistance. 

You, me, Peka and Scotty's dude have a date next week for a certain SYN belt. 

It's gonna be interesting. 

• Downvote 1

9 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

I said, why did you smear your face with peanut butter? Is that your idea of war face paint. 

Did you put some peanut butter in your ears as well? 

15803008254947.jpg

Sorry I don't speak Fugly, I can't understand you. Say what, put your fists where your mouth at. I smash that face and maybe, just maybe, you can start looking like a Homo sapiens again.

7 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

Those peanut butter jokes are so lame and uninspired, I fully expect them to be on the cover of the Times this week.

I still have my belt, by the way. Just your daily reminder that you're a narcissistic clown with no pull whatsoever.

15848838896471.jpg

I love your sense of hope. Stay tuned. 

• Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, barney said:

I already asked Scotty/Dieselnoi, they are open for superfights, either at Cali or lend me. Its just PM them and make it happen. 

15848838896471.jpg

Once Panic is stripped, I will fight for the KoF-belt. After that, I look forward to a play date.  Keep your boy sharp. 

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg

Once Panic is stripped, I will fight for the KoF-belt. After that, I look forward to a play date.  Keep your boy sharp. 

Nice way to duck the fight, seeing as I'm not getting stripped.

Just out of curiosity, who are you planning to fight for the belt? The janitor, perhaps?

• Upvote 1

On 2/23/2021 at 9:04 PM, Mannetosen said:

Nice way to duck the fight, seeing as I'm not getting stripped.

Just out of curiosity, who are you planning to fight for the belt? The janitor, perhaps?

15848838896471.jpg

Yoo Panic, where is your belt? ?

Oooh snap, you got stripped for being a ducking chicken and rightfully so. 

I am shocked, not! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

My favorite part in all of this is how your title fight is scheduled against Three of Five, a guy you thought it was ridiculous for Panic to fight. Enjoy your meaningless belt. :)

15848838896471.jpg

It was ridiculous at that time given your retarded stipulations. Three Of Five had zero fights when you defended against him, but you were fine with that. I fight however they put in front of me, certainly if I ever will be the champ. 

As the champ, you fight anyone they set you up against or you get stripped, it is very simple. You are too much of a coward and paid the price for it. Go to another org and repeat your bread and butter there. Your chance to be the first to hand me a loss hast passed and won't ever again be granted. Bye bye chicken pie.