• John Coffey
    • Whymer Van Mastodon
    • Laz Staz
    • Action Jackson
    • Prince Mitchell
    • Carlos Castenada
    • Giuseppe Folioli
    • Bwang Jong Sr

I voted for Alex the first time, and Laz the second time.

I’m happy for either of them to have it.

Or the three of us could share it.

Humors plan was to discredit the award, so if Camara couldn’t win it no one could.

I’m happy with anyone winning the trophy.

Now, if we are going to do a committee for next years awards we need to lay out the rules ASAP, as there will be bitching aplenty ahead!

• Upvote 3

I voted for Alex the first time, and Laz the second time.

I’m happy for either of them to have it.

Or the three of us could share it.

Humors plan was to discredit the award, so if Camara couldn’t win it no one could.

I’m happy with anyone winning the trophy.

Now, if we are going to do a committee for next years awards we need to lay out the rules ASAP, as there will be bitching aplenty ahead!

All three!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am agreeing with Mentor but the last two or three years have shown that public voting is not an option unfortunatelly. Humors will try to mess with the awards, he can still get a deciding 10-15 votes from vip newbies, even if you count the vip votes only. If you can come up with completely bulletproof rules for public voting then we are all ears. But since people act like children, should either skip the awards to avoid all that bullshit or do a commitee and whatever the commitee decides.

I am agreeing with Mentor but the last two or three years have shown that public voting is not an option unfortunatelly. Humors will try to mess with the awards, he can still get a deciding 10-15 votes from vip newbies, even if you count the vip votes only. If you can come up with completely bulletproof rules for public voting then we are all ears. But since people act like children, should either skip the awards to avoid all that bullshit or do a commitee and whatever the commitee decides.

And the year before that Alien won New Manager f the Year and you guys complained so much that he renounced the award to stop the BS. You guys gladly let him quit (even though he won it by 1 vote). You guys did this to Chuck last week, this grieving has always be your M.O.

The Year after when I was winning New Manager of the Year award TJ rage-quit mid awards but the moderator would not let him quit because it was a very tight race. That year TJ`s alliance (dont remember f Kendrick, Alex, or both) did plenty of mass mailing but somehow that was ok that year but not afterwards?

You guys are ridiculous, I love how these awards really showcase the worst of yall lol

I never asked Humors to do anything and Aylib vouched for me.

awards are popularity contests, if Alex ever wants a chance to win one of those he needs to behave better. The day he leaves his basement he will understand that is 100% how the world works.

• Downvote 4

I left it a few days just to let the smoke clear and give TJ time to make sure it wasn't a kneejerk reaction. He has confirmed to me today that he still wants to withdraw from the voting. He will be removed from the poll as a result of this.

Edit - Due to an issue that sometimes comes up when deleting someone from the poll, I'll be sending a PM to everyone who voted for TJ to instead change their votes. The issue is that when a guy is removed from the poll, sometimes it means the people who voted for them cannot vote for anyone on that poll or delete their vote. I doubt it will affect the outcome of the award really, but still better than freezing people out from the poll.

And the year before that Alien won New Manager f the Year and you guys complained so much that he renounced the award to stop the BS. You guys gladly let him quit (even though he won it by 1 vote). You guys did this to Chuck last week, this grieving has always be your M.O.

The Year after when I was winning New Manager of the Year award TJ rage-quit mid awards but the moderator would not let him quit because it was a very tight race. That year TJ`s alliance (dont remember f Kendrick, Alex, or both) did plenty of mass mailing but somehow that was ok that year but not afterwards?

You guys are ridiculous, I love how these awards really showcase the worst of yall lol

I never asked Humors to do anything and Aylib vouched for me.

awards are popularity contests, if Alex ever wants a chance to win one of those he needs to behave better. The day he leaves his basement he will understand that is 100% how the world works.

At least if you're gonna lie Jude make sure you can't be proven wrong with one click.

And talk about showcasing the worst, you're the dude who claims he won breakthrough manager last year when you clearly didn't.

Even back in 2017 your votes are full of humors, multis, yourself, your multi.

• Upvote 4

And whatever has happened to Alien/Grumpy and New manager of the year for 2015 is totally our fault, we admit it! None of us played back then, but we take all the responsibility. Oh Camara, even if I am laughing at you most of the times, I am really wondering in how many alternate realities created by your imagination you are living.

These are some very valid points. If you can figure out a surefire way to keep humors etc from fucking with the awards while keeping the votes public I am all ears.

This dude is a disgrace. Not only at awards time but just in general and I'm sure he'll find a way to fuck something up.

I have spent the last 24hrs deleting threads and banning accounts he has made just to fuck people around with. The most recent being an 'RIP' thread he made which included a Kobe Bryant meme picture he's made (which includes a pic of a member of the game which he obviously facebook stalked or some shit to get) under the username 'TheKlan'.

Let that sink in. He posted a meme about a recently deceased african american under the username TheKlan.

So, If you can find a way to keep him away from the awards more power to you.

I cannot stop anyone from spamming shit or sending mass mails, however 100% we can make sure that illegitimate candidates never make the list and that the voting will be as fair as possible. Unless these these people have more VIP accounts than everyone else put together, they cannot do anything about the voting.

One thing i was thinking, is it possible to make a forum where automatically only current VIP members can enter? I am assuming there is no such feature in the forums.

• Upvote 1

I cannot stop anyone from spamming shit or sending mass mails, however 100% we can make sure that illegitimate candidates never make the list and that the voting will be as fair as possible. Unless these these people have more VIP accounts than everyone else put together, they cannot do anything about the voting.

One thing i was thinking, is it possible to make a forum where automatically only current VIP members can enter? I am assuming there is no such feature in the forums.

That would have to be something asked to Mike. I'm not sure.

How you are going to manage that? There has been said that guys like Alex or TJ should be in committee. Lets just make this as an example if Camara did great in 2020 what are the chances they would vote for him? Only independent committee would work.

As far as forum only for VIP members. Whats the point of that? Then just allow VIP member votes to count and thats it.

How you are going to manage that? There has been said that guys like Alex or TJ should be in committee. Lets just make this as an example if Camara did great in 2020 what are the chances they would vote for him? Only independent committee would work.

Pretty good I reckon as long as he does it without cheating. I remember seeing examples of Alex doing just that in the past, giving credit where credit is due and putting personal feelings aside. Exactly what I think should be in the job description for committee members.

Pretty good I reckon as long as he does it without cheating. I remember seeing examples of Alex doing just that in the past, giving credit where credit is due and putting personal feelings aside. Exactly what I think should be in the job description for committee members.

Alex was caught with having multi accounts as well but no one seems to have that as a problem. And the thing is that this is small very community based game where more or less people vote not because of achievements but because of friendship. Of course it the distance of two of them are miles then they would not do it but if it was a close call we all know who would get the nod.

There are only two things you can do at this point to improve the awards.

1. Allow only VIP members to vote.

2. Independent committee that is not in alliance and are secret (Mike would have to pick them, I think this would be the best way and Mike probably have people who are working with him for years and know the game as much as everyone else and are not involved in playing or community itself).

• Downvote 1

As far as forum only for VIP members. Whats the point of that? Then just allow VIP member votes to count and thats it.

Me doing well and having the most exciting fights/rivalries/ideas is a given.

You can take that to the bank $$$

To be quite honest the only reason I didn’t fight the allegations is because I lost some pixelated award, these people lost their manhood.

The ROI was there.

What nobody can take away is the tri-champ achievement. Action has the test of the year to try to win Manager of the Year, after that nobody can claim to have won the 3 awards back to back to back.

I wish him good luck and this is another reason why our finale at the King of the Mountain tourney is so important!

We are not just playing for #1 fighter ranking , we are playing for a big part of the Monopoly board and even then he can only catch me.

Chris Steve is already promised main event status at the CEC goodbye party. Y’all can keep bickering here but instead I say let’s congratulate Bwang on this award and move on :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

Only reason you are not fighting allegations is because you actually did try to fight the allegations and the Mods cut through your shitty lies. Also, because you got away with an absurd light penalty.

And this is the reason why committee will never work (If is not secret and is not involved in the game itself). One of the nominee is caught cheating and you seem to ignore it but when other is caught cheating you are all over him.

• Downvote 5