Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

50 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

And here you go HFC!  You have a new target!   LOL

All the Middleweight Dicks of the HFC are going to be trying to tap that Pussy Melter!  lol

Any call out's for first shot before I do rankings and see what our contenders look like?  :training2:

15786074894757.png

PUSSY MELTER

There aint no chin to face me at 185, I ktfo whatever. More interest on those Ring girls, FFM partey babe, OOZING

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Before ADA's last MW title defense he went to some random gutter in Rio for his monthly steroid test but said doctor (barney) used a dirty needle and gave him aids. DBGA (formerly known as Dre) got the Aids from ADA after making him bleed for 5 rounds. Ever since then, DBGA has been getting weaker and weaker, hence the last 2 results of his fights. Without the HIV he KO's Rex with ease.

Damn Barney Got Aids will go back to the drawing board and maybe look into chemo options.

btw ADA will royally fuck Sabotage Rex up. would put a mil on it. Rex and his manager are bums.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Rambo said:

btw ADA will royally fuck Sabotage Rex up. would put a mil on it. Rex and his manager are bums.

Waiting to hear HLK comment on this.  I would be curious to know if he wants to fight at both divisions?  As for now, he's in line to fight the loser from the 170 title fight.  But we could navigate towards a Rex fight if he bounces back too!  I mean, they both already got aids, so it should be good to go!

9 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

Waiting to hear HLK comment on this.  I would be curious to know if he wants to fight at both divisions?  As for now, he's in line to fight the loser from the 170 title fight.  But we could navigate towards a Rex fight if he bounces back too!  I mean, they both already got aids, so it should be good to go!

Only comment possible is sore ass bitch got punk'd and got legit salty LOL

Cry harder manlet

• Downvote 1

HFC 63 - Battle vs Rex

Event Review

1614219918HFC%2063%20Poster%202.gif

Awards:
Fight of the Night:
Ralph McGuire vs Jet Gunner

KO of the Night:
Sabotage Rex

Under Card:

Fight 1.  Aleksandar Volkanovski defeats Mitch Rapp via TKO (Kick & Punches)

Fight 2.  Basko Godwin defeats Gotan Wasselach via TKO (Cut)

Fight 3.  Kenneth Smith defeats Samson Komua via TKO (Strikes)

Fight 4.  Rakeem Marley defeats Aloisia Alvar via Decision (Unanimous)

Fight 5.  Boxing Mcsparr defeats Richard Pryor via TKO (Punches)

Fight 6.  Juju Baraka defeats Platinum Fox via TKO (Punches)

Main Card:

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Tidd

Joe Tidd defeats Etienne Gueguen via Decision (Unanimous)

One of, if not the lowest fan approval bouts of the night saw Tidd raise his hands in victory after a decision win over Gueguen.    Unfortunately, there were quite a bit of boos coming from the crowed, but that's just because they were ramped up from all the finishes early on and blood already having been spilled in the cage. 

This fight had no blood, probably some bruises later and some sore limbs, but this was a grappling match from start to finish.   Funny thing though is that neither fighter was willing to let the other take them down.  Gueguen was 1 of 5 attempts while Tidd was far more successful with 4 of 6.  But in the end, each of them wanted to be on the ground.

Once on the ground, Gueguen was completely dominated.  He was simply in a defensive position almost the entire fight.  He attempted to advance position 22 times and was only successful 8 of them, if that tells you anything.  He did attempt 5 submissions with no success, but the day was Tidds as he was far more efficient with 5 of 9 advanced positions and landing 21 of 33 GNP strikes to award him the easy decision victory by the judges.

I know it's been a while, but Harley Blaze is here with me today to throw in his feedback on these fights.  I had to force his hand to do at least the main card with me, all he wanted to talk about was the upset of the night.  We'll get there soon enough, Harley what did you think of this one?

Harley Blaze

"Holy shit it's good to be back!  This wasn't a fight I was looking forward to, honestly.  Never been a big fan of the little guys unless they could bring some power to the cage.  And these two are not what I would consider KO artists.  Most fights that go the distance bore me, and this one was  no different.  But hey, Tidd gets a win, and a win is a win.  Kudos!"

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Roberto Soldic
Roberto Soldic defeats Jewel Diaz via Decision (Unanimous)

Diaz came into this fight wanting to turn things around and put himself back in the title conversation.  With the changing of the guards we've had and the shakeup in the division, this was a perfect chance to do just that.  Soldic had other plans, however, as he put a stop to Diaz's plans by taking him the distance and winning a close fight.

It just seemed like every time Diaz got the fight to the ground, Soldic stalled him out and forced a stand up, or managed to escape to his feet.  Diaz just really couldn't ever take control of this fight for any length of time.  He did well hanging in there, and never stopped pushing, but just couldn't get through Soldic's defenses.  

Harley Blaze

"Yeah man, Diaz struggled to do anything.  He clearly wanted to take the fight to the ground and Soldic knew it.  When you attempt 19 takedown attempts in a fight and only 4 of them are successful, you damned well better do some damage while you have position.  Diaz just wasn't able to do that as he only landed 9 of his 23 GnP attempts. 

On the flip side, Soldic did just enough to win this one.  He didn't look flashy or impress on the offensive side, but his solid defense and mixing things up allowed him to land a few strikes from various means which was just enough for the judges to award him the win. "

Co-Main Event:

Middle Weight Championship Bout

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sabotage Rex

And  Neeewww!!  20210307210426Belt.png HFC MW Champ!
Sabotage Rex defeats Dre Battle via KO (Head Kick)

And here we go!  This co-main event has stolen the show.  Already being mentioned as a potential upset of the year along with Battle vs ADA back in January.  Pretty much everyone but Barney thought that Battle was going to do his thing.  I mean, how often do you hear upset of the year mention when a fighter takes out a champ, and then again 2 months later when he is taken out in the same manor?  Crazy to be on both sides of that consideration in one year.

Round one saw Dre take a cut in the first minute, and you have to wonder if that blood was effecting his sight as Rex took the first round.  Nobody was surprised that Rex came out looking for the finish, so winning a close first round was less talk than Battles cut cage side.  

Round two started in similar fashion, and a minute in Battle started getting trickles of blood running down his face as the fighters circled around the 1 minute mark when out of nowhere.. well, this..

That's one minute gone in the round.
Rex throws a half hearted mid kick.
Both fighters circling slowly here as the pace drops. Hopefully one of them does something.. OOOHHHH!!!! Rex throws an absolute beast of a head kick! Battle is done! He's out cold, twisted and contorted up against the cage! Wow!

An absolute monster of a kick and for the second consecutive fight, Battle gets put to sleep.  Now nobody is faulting him for getting KO'd by Wanker, but this loss sent shock waves through the Convicted Fight Club camp, so much so that it is reported that Dre changed his name after the fight.  Is there any truth to that, Harley?

Harley Blaze

"Oh man, you know it!  And if I had to put money on it, I would say that his manager Chris Karter was behind it.  But yes, it was announced on social media that Dre Battle has, in fact, changed his name to "Damn Barney Got Aids."  What a KO man!  KO of the night honors for sure, well earned, and a bit of an unorthodox approach to this fight by Rex, but man did it work!  Rex was clearly head hunting and looking for the KO after seeing Wanker get the KO previously.  He did land some body shots in the clinch, but he found his way through Battle's defenses and got the highlight reel KO.  

Oh, and as a bonus, this fight caught the attention of Dos Anjos who has stated his intentions to come back to the Middleweight division and earn his title back.  This shit just got real!"

Main Event:

Light Heavyweight Championship Bout

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ralph McGuire

Annnddd  sttiiillllll!!   20210307210426Belt.png HFC LHW Champ!
Ralph McGuire defeats Jet Gunner via Decision (Unanimous)

And in our main event of the evening, a fight that did it's best to live up to the hype of the upset just before it.  Champion Ralph McGuire taking on challenger Jet Gunner.  Everyone expected the champ to defend, and that he did in dominating fashion.  Now, rather Gunner displayed good defense and a better chin than previously thought, or McGuire dialed back on the striking power and played a more cautious approach, this fight did not end as we all expected but instead went to the judges.

Now usually, I'll say that leaving the fight in the hands of the judges is a bad idea.  Shit happens, guys get paid, just don't do it!  But I can't argue with the results of this one as McGuire dominated this fight from all aspects effectively ending Gunners impressive win streak.  Rumor is that Gunner has become a free agent after this fight and is looking for new management.  I guess he really hates losing!  Any words on this one, Harley?

Harley Blaze

"You pretty much nailed this one J.W.  I expected a TKO.  I figured McGuire would flash that power and finish this fight in the 2nd round.  I thought the longer the fight went on, the more likely it would be that Gunner would find a lucky shot through his defenses.  But McGuire looked like a beast out there and just walked through Gunner.  I am impressed with Gunners chin display here, and if he signs with the right manager he could find himself back in title contention sooner rather than later."

"Well, there you have it!  Another night in the books with a new champ to boot!  Stay HARDCORE!!"

Sponsored by:

Hardcore Alchemy

• Upvote 4

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Adim Bulb

Just like every morning, Adim woke up, took a piss, instantly chuckled when he thought of Pisswater, then made his way over to the sink and brushed his teeth, stuck a pick in his hair, grabbed his bag and made his way to the gym.  He thought about his deodorant, but upon reflection decided that deodorant was for pussies and he wanted Nati to smell the manliness of his body odor.

Living only three blocks away from the gym, Adim did a quick jog to the gym, circling each of the three blocks for good measure.  When he walked into the gym, there were a few fighters scattered throughout already getting their work in, but none of his sparring partners.  "Damn it  Nati, must be pissing out last night." Adim mumbled to himself.  He knew he didn't need to rely on those guys anyways, he's the baddest after all.  

Adim is doing some conditioning when Nati and Saggy walk in together laughing.  "Are you two a thing now?" asked Adim.  "Sho Nuff!" Nati said as he started laughing.  "You ready to go or what?"  

Now Adim was pissed at Pisswater.  But all he could do was smile because every time he thought of Nati's name, he just couldn't help but laugh at the poor bastard.  Now Saggy, well, his mom must have been a psychic or something, Adim thought to himself.  Because that mans balls hang out of his pants at least twice a week during sparring sessions, and boy do those things sag.

Adim gets wrapped up and ready to go as he gets into the cage with Nati.  They start off by doing some striking simulations and counter strategies when out of nowhere they here "BonzaaaiiiiiI!!!!"  Thump!.  "Son of a, what the bloody hell?" screeched Nati.  "HA!  I call that the Saggy Pancake!" Saggy exclaimed quite enthusiastically as he rolled the rest of the way off Adim.

"You stupid jack ass!  I have a fight coming up tomorrow!  I could have been injured you fat sack of.." Bulb raged as he was cut off by Saggy.  "Whoa now, that's no way to talk about Donkey!" Saggy shouted angrily.  

"Hence, the stupid part of my comment..  What are you even doing here.. wait, did you say Saggy Pancake??" asked Adim, puzzled.  "Why yes, yes I did!  What do you think?  I took you both down in one shot!"  Nati proudly proclaimed.  

Nati mumbled at this.  "Never should a man be taken down town by another man with huge balls named Saggy.  Find another sparring partner Adim, I'm out of here.  I need a shower.  His balls came out again and, well, I need a shower."

Saggy followed Nati towards the locker room pleading with him to change his mind.  Adim starred off, mouth agape.  "What da fuck just happened?"

"Ok, screw this, I needed to take the afternoon off anyways.  Got a big one com'n tomorrow.  Sho nuff!  I'm gonna be the champ!  Sho Nuff!  Because I'm the baddest!  Sho NUFF!  I'm the meanest!  SHO NUFF!  I'm gonna beat Sosa's ass and take his belt!" Bulb chanted, hyping himself up.  

"Sho nuff looks like you screwed boi!  Sosa gonna mess you up real good!  HA!"  Shouted Nati as he exited the locker room headed to the door with a smile on his face.  

"I'll show you bastards!  Sosa don't know what he got comin'!  I'm the baddest!"  grumbled Adim as he made his way to the locker room.  "I'm going to shock the world."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

HFC 64 - Sosa vs Bulb - Preview

Hello MMA fans, I'm Alexei Smirnov and welcome to the HFC 64 preview! We have some amazing fights in store today including a championship match in the main event! Also you might know they're new designs for the HFC championships so go and check them out. The fans in New York are in for a good one!

Undercard:

Michael "You Are" Dunn vs Liam Walker

My pick: Dunn Via TKO (Strikes)

"The Beatnik" Dante Black vs Chip "The Scoop" Nickel

My pick: Nickel Via KO (Punch)

Stefan Muller vs Frank "The Gangster" Lucas

My pick: Muller Via TKO (Strikes)

Dylan Elkins vs Rhondon Rousey

My pick: Elkins Via Submission (Armbar)

Rikiya "Samurai" Goromaru vs Rukter "Popeye" Demenok

My pick: Demenok Via KO (Head Kick)

Main Card:

Snake Duanesboy vs Elijah "Eazy E" Judah

Now it’s time for a rare open ID fight, the old dudes take the spotlight. It’s Snake Duanesboy (18-9-0) taking on Elijah “Eazy E” Judah (27-12-3). Well this is something I haven’t seen in HFC it’s an open ID fight, let’s hope it delivers! Snake is coming off of a huge cold streak which made his manager decide to kick him out of his roster. Judah is coming off of a decision victory and has some momentum in his corner, more than Snake does that’s for sure. Now we were looking at Snake’s MMA record but, when it comes to kick boxing he is 9-1-0 and incredible at it. So after talking about his KT career I can say that Snake will want to use his striking and stay standing in this bout. Judah on the other hand could try to take this to the ground where Snake is less effective. Judah does prefer standing though and will probably take that route in this fight. Fun Fact about Snake he has won by decision 24 times!!! That’s more than 80 percent of his wins, he must have a way with the judges. Both of these fighters have long histories filled with countless fights and Judah was once even a part of the prestigious PFC. Now one thing to note about Judah is his horrible morale, I bet he has never even heard of Bob Marely. He’ll need to get his head in the game if he wants even a chance at winning. Now let’s see who I picked!

My pick: Duanesboy Via TKO (Strikes)

Now clearly Snake does not have much KO power and I was talking about how he always wins by decision but, when a fighter has no morale it’s almost impossible not to KO them. I’d be giving Judah a chance in this fight if he had any morale but, he is just screwed mentally. It probably isn’t ethical to beat on a mental patient but, Snake will be doing that anyway!

Malcolm "Syzygy" King vs Vasil Petrov

Up next it’s Malcolm “Syzygy” King (9-3-0) taking on Vasil Petrov (10-2-1). Petrov is making his Hardcore debut and he’s taking on a former champ. King has been losing a lot recently let’s see if he can step up his game and get a much needed win here. King and Petrov both prefer to stand up and I think this will be a striking war. Both of these fighters are known for their ability to end a fight with a single punch. I think the more aggressive fighter will win, whoever gets the upper hand could end it early. Something we haven’t seen from Petrov much is his ground game but, if he wanted to, he could try and take this to the ground where he is better than King. Both of these fighters are former champions but in different orgs. I already mentioned how King is a former Hardcore champ and he recently lost the strap. Petrov on the other hand was a champion in Madness MMA and he had a very long reign as champ and destroyed his opponents with brutal punches. King’s biggest win is against the BJJ master and former Slash, Luke Glanton where he won his belt. He showed that he didn’t need to finish the fight in order to win. Petrov’s biggest win is against Sean Dickinson who now also fights at Hardcore. Both fought hard but he got a huge KO in the fourth. Both of these fighters have big achievements and are similar so who do I think is going to win?

My pick: Petrov Via KO (Punch)

This was a very hard fight to choose for, both fighters are very close in skill level. Both like striking and have great KO power. The reason I chose Petrov is King’s recent performances and his record. Whoever wins this could go to be highly ranked in their division and it’ll be a really close one and a great fight. Overall if you love strikers than you’ll love this one.

Pinero Chai vs Gorgon "The Peoples Champion" Patriot

Now it’s time for Pinero Chai (8-2-1) to take on Gorgon The Peoples Champion” Patriot (11-4-0). Both fighters came off of a loss to the same man Ed Ford, the current champ in their division. Let’s see who will be able to bounce back and leave a mark on the division. Chai is primarily a striker, seen as how he is undefeated in KT action. Chai will want to use his striking in this fight and look for a finish. Although Patriot has never done a KT fight, he is also a very good striker. Just over half of his career wins come via (T)KO, he’ll also be looking to stay standing and strike. Neither fighter really has an advantage over the other when it comes to striking and these two in general are very similar. Chai’s biggest win to date is one over Miguel Sandoval, he really showed off his skills in that fight. Patriot’s biggest win of his career is against Georges Moxley, a really good fighter who’s on a winning streak right now. Whoever wins this fight will have a new “Best win” as both of these men are incredible. This is a good ol fashion stand up fight and I’d love to see a finish here. Chai’s chin is quite good so the Patriot will have to work extra hard to get a finish here. Let’s see who I think will win this close fight!

My pick: Chai Via Unanimous Decision

This was a close one but, I will have to give it to Chai. I think he may be slightly better standing up and he’s good at getting the decision. Patriot could still win for sure but my money is on Chai. It will be super close though. Overall great close stand up fight!

Joao Andrade vs "Megalith" Maxim Jahouli

It’s time for the co main event of the evening it’s Joao Andrade (12-5-1) taking on “Megalith” Maxim Jahouli (11-4-0). Andrade comes off of two big wins and has a lot of momentum on his side. Jahouli just lost his belt and is looking to rebound from that loss. Another thing to note is Jahouli’s big win in SYN but, I’ve already talked about that before. Andrade could do a couple of things in this matchup but, I think his best bet is taking the fight into the clinch. Jahouli has much better boxing so I think going into the clinch would be a good idea for him. Jahouli on the other hand will probably just want to stay standing and throw strikes at Andrade. It will be difficult to get the KO due to Andrade’s granite chin. Another option for Andrade would be taking Jahouli to the ground where he is weaker but I don’t see him doing this honestly. I don’t see Jahouli being able to end this fight but he is quite good at getting the decision which he has done in the majority of his wins. Andrade will be looking to throw bombs and look for a finish in this one. He is quite good at getting the finish and has some great KO power. I would say Andrade’s best win is against former champ Seelow Heights. Getting a big decision win against a top talent. Jahouli’s biggest win is pretty obvious is against SYN talent Mohammed Khan, where he gave everyone in Hardcore a good name with a win in another org. This is a great looking fight, let’s see who I think will win!

My pick: Jahouli Via Unanimous Decision

This was closer than I first thought but, I still think Jahouli will still win. I don’t see him getting a finish but, he is really good at getting the decision win. He just barely edges out Joao but, I think he’ll still put up a fight. If Andrade can win this I think a shot at the champ could be in the future though. Overall a great close fight I’m looking forward to seeing!

MAIN EVENT: Marcello "Hurricane" Sosa vs Adim "Lights Out" Bulb

Now it’s finally time for our main event of the evening. For the Hardcore featherweight championship. The champ Marcello “Hurricane” Sosa (14-1-1) taking on the challenger Adim “Lights Out” Bulb (8-3-0). Sosa has not lost in 12 fights, he has won 11 of his last 12. The amount of momentum Sosa has in unreal and he might be the greatest Hardcore champion of all time. Some might even say he cannot be stopped at this point. One man would disagree with him and that’s Adim “Lights Out” Bulb. A very confident man, Bulb has won his last 5 and has knocked the lights out of all of opponents. Sosa will want to keep this fight standing and he’ll probably take the fight into the clinch. Slowly beat away at Bulb in the clinch and either go for the decision or for the KO. I think if this fight stays standing Sosa has a good chance of winning. Bulb showed in his last fight he can tussle on the ground. Getting his first sub win in impressive fashion. Does he go for it again? The answer should be yes. Sosa has a big weak spot in his ground game and I think Bulb should try to attack that. If Bulb wants to he can try and challenge Sosa straight up while standing but I think he is outmatched in that area. Sosa has gone through some great fighters in his run to the top, I think the most impressive victory is over Sitsongrit, another amazing fighter and his best challenger to date. I would say Bulb’s best win is his sub against Chad Repine, it really shocked me and the audience. Really this fight could go either way. I think Bulb will be Sosa’s best challenger to date. Sosa seems unstoppable and has beaten almost anyone I can think of but, will this time be different? Let’s find out!

My pick: Bulb Via Submission (RNC)

Yup you saw that right, I think Bulb has the best chance of beating Sosa. If he can pull this off it’d be insane and I think his ground game has improved a lot. Now I don’t count Sosa out AT ALL. Sosa is still an insanely good fight but, Ithink Bulb has a good chance of winning. Overall an amazing looking main event!

Predicted KO of the night: Vasil Petrov

Predicted Sub of the night: Adim Bulb

Predicted Fight of the night: Marcello Sosa v Adim Bulb

Well there you have it folks. Some potential major upsets and some amazing fights. Once again I want to thank JW and the fans for being amazing. Have a great rest of your day and don’t forget to…

STAY HARDCORE!!! 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TheBuster said:

HFC 64 - Sosa vs Bulb - Preview

Hello MMA fans, I'm Alexei Smirnov and welcome to the HFC 64 preview! We have some amazing fights in store today including a championship match in the main event! Also you might know they're new designs for the HFC championships so go and check them out. The fans in New York are in for a good one!

Undercard:

Michael "You Are" Dunn vs Liam Walker

My pick: Dunn Via TKO (Strikes)

"The Beatnik" Dante Black vs Chip "The Scoop" Nickel

My pick: Nickel Via KO (Punch)

Stefan Muller vs Frank "The Gangster" Lucas

My pick: Muller Via TKO (Strikes)

Dylan Elkins vs Rhondon Rousey

My pick: Elkins Via Submission (Armbar)

Rikiya "Samurai" Goromaru vs Rukter "Popeye" Demenok

My pick: Demenok Via KO (Head Kick)

Main Card:

Snake Duanesboy vs Elijah "Eazy E" Judah

Now it’s time for a rare open ID fight, the old dudes take the spotlight. It’s Snake Duanesboy (18-9-0) taking on Elijah “Eazy E” Judah (27-12-3). Well this is something I haven’t seen in HFC it’s an open ID fight, let’s hope it delivers! Snake is coming off of a huge cold streak which made his manager decide to kick him out of his roster. Judah is coming off of a decision victory and has some momentum in his corner, more than Snake does that’s for sure. Now we were looking at Snake’s MMA record but, when it comes to kick boxing he is 9-1-0 and incredible at it. So after talking about his KT career I can say that Snake will want to use his striking and stay standing in this bout. Judah on the other hand could try to take this to the ground where Snake is less effective. Judah does prefer standing though and will probably take that route in this fight. Fun Fact about Snake he has won by decision 24 times!!! That’s more than 80 percent of his wins, he must have a way with the judges. Both of these fighters have long histories filled with countless fights and Judah was once even a part of the prestigious PFC. Now one thing to note about Judah is his horrible morale, I bet he has never even heard of Bob Marely. He’ll need to get his head in the game if he wants even a chance at winning. Now let’s see who I picked!

My pick: Duanesboy Via TKO (Strikes)

Now clearly Snake does not have much KO power and I was talking about how he always wins by decision but, when a fighter has no morale it’s almost impossible not to KO them. I’d be giving Judah a chance in this fight if he had any morale but, he is just screwed mentally. It probably isn’t ethical to beat on a mental patient but, Snake will be doing that anyway!

Malcolm "Syzygy" King vs Vasil Petrov

Up next it’s Malcolm “Syzygy” King (9-3-0) taking on Vasil Petrov (10-2-1). Petrov is making his Hardcore debut and he’s taking on a former champ. King has been losing a lot recently let’s see if he can step up his game and get a much needed win here. King and Petrov both prefer to stand up and I think this will be a striking war. Both of these fighters are known for their ability to end a fight with a single punch. I think the more aggressive fighter will win, whoever gets the upper hand could end it early. Something we haven’t seen from Petrov much is his ground game but, if he wanted to, he could try and take this to the ground where he is better than King. Both of these fighters are former champions but in different orgs. I already mentioned how King is a former Hardcore champ and he recently lost the strap. Petrov on the other hand was a champion in Madness MMA and he had a very long reign as champ and destroyed his opponents with brutal punches. King’s biggest win is against the BJJ master and former Slash, Luke Glanton where he won his belt. He showed that he didn’t need to finish the fight in order to win. Petrov’s biggest win is against Sean Dickinson who now also fights at Hardcore. Both fought hard but he got a huge KO in the fourth. Both of these fighters have big achievements and are similar so who do I think is going to win?

My pick: Petrov Via KO (Punch)

This was a very hard fight to choose for, both fighters are very close in skill level. Both like striking and have great KO power. The reason I chose Petrov is King’s recent performances and his record. Whoever wins this could go to be highly ranked in their division and it’ll be a really close one and a great fight. Overall if you love strikers than you’ll love this one.

Pinero Chai vs Gorgon "The Peoples Champion" Patriot

Now it’s time for Pinero Chai (8-2-1) to take on Gorgon The Peoples Champion” Patriot (11-4-0). Both fighters came off of a loss to the same man Ed Ford, the current champ in their division. Let’s see who will be able to bounce back and leave a mark on the division. Chai is primarily a striker, seen as how he is undefeated in KT action. Chai will want to use his striking in this fight and look for a finish. Although Patriot has never done a KT fight, he is also a very good striker. Just over half of his career wins come via (T)KO, he’ll also be looking to stay standing and strike. Neither fighter really has an advantage over the other when it comes to striking and these two in general are very similar. Chai’s biggest win to date is one over Miguel Sandoval, he really showed off his skills in that fight. Patriot’s biggest win of his career is against Georges Moxley, a really good fighter who’s on a winning streak right now. Whoever wins this fight will have a new “Best win” as both of these men are incredible. This is a good ol fashion stand up fight and I’d love to see a finish here. Chai’s chin is quite good so the Patriot will have to work extra hard to get a finish here. Let’s see who I think will win this close fight!

My pick: Chai Via Unanimous Decision

This was a close one but, I will have to give it to Chai. I think he may be slightly better standing up and he’s good at getting the decision. Patriot could still win for sure but my money is on Chai. It will be super close though. Overall great close stand up fight!

Joao Andrade vs "Megalith" Maxim Jahouli

It’s time for the co main event of the evening it’s Joao Andrade (12-5-1) taking on “Megalith” Maxim Jahouli (11-4-0). Andrade comes off of two big wins and has a lot of momentum on his side. Jahouli just lost his belt and is looking to rebound from that loss. Another thing to note is Jahouli’s big win in SYN but, I’ve already talked about that before. Andrade could do a couple of things in this matchup but, I think his best bet is taking the fight into the clinch. Jahouli has much better boxing so I think going into the clinch would be a good idea for him. Jahouli on the other hand will probably just want to stay standing and throw strikes at Andrade. It will be difficult to get the KO due to Andrade’s granite chin. Another option for Andrade would be taking Jahouli to the ground where he is weaker but I don’t see him doing this honestly. I don’t see Jahouli being able to end this fight but he is quite good at getting the decision which he has done in the majority of his wins. Andrade will be looking to throw bombs and look for a finish in this one. He is quite good at getting the finish and has some great KO power. I would say Andrade’s best win is against former champ Seelow Heights. Getting a big decision win against a top talent. Jahouli’s biggest win is pretty obvious is against SYN talent Mohammed Khan, where he gave everyone in Hardcore a good name with a win in another org. This is a great looking fight, let’s see who I think will win!

My pick: Jahouli Via Unanimous Decision

This was closer than I first thought but, I still think Jahouli will still win. I don’t see him getting a finish but, he is really good at getting the decision win. He just barely edges out Joao but, I think he’ll still put up a fight. If Andrade can win this I think a shot at the champ could be in the future though. Overall a great close fight I’m looking forward to seeing!

MAIN EVENT: Marcello "Hurricane" Sosa vs Adim "Lights Out" Bulb

Now it’s finally time for our main event of the evening. For the Hardcore featherweight championship. The champ Marcello “Hurricane” Sosa (14-1-1) taking on the challenger Adim “Lights Out” Bulb (8-3-0). Sosa has not lost in 12 fights, he has won 11 of his last 12. The amount of momentum Sosa has in unreal and he might be the greatest Hardcore champion of all time. Some might even say he cannot be stopped at this point. One man would disagree with him and that’s Adim “Lights Out” Bulb. A very confident man, Bulb has won his last 5 and has knocked the lights out of all of opponents. Sosa will want to keep this fight standing and he’ll probably take the fight into the clinch. Slowly beat away at Bulb in the clinch and either go for the decision or for the KO. I think if this fight stays standing Sosa has a good chance of winning. Bulb showed in his last fight he can tussle on the ground. Getting his first sub win in impressive fashion. Does he go for it again? The answer should be yes. Sosa has a big weak spot in his ground game and I think Bulb should try to attack that. If Bulb wants to he can try and challenge Sosa straight up while standing but I think he is outmatched in that area. Sosa has gone through some great fighters in his run to the top, I think the most impressive victory is over Sitsongrit, another amazing fighter and his best challenger to date. I would say Bulb’s best win is his sub against Chad Repine, it really shocked me and the audience. Really this fight could go either way. I think Bulb will be Sosa’s best challenger to date. Sosa seems unstoppable and has beaten almost anyone I can think of but, will this time be different? Let’s find out!

My pick: Bulb Via Submission (RNC)

Yup you saw that right, I think Bulb has the best chance of beating Sosa. If he can pull this off it’d be insane and I think his ground game has improved a lot. Now I don’t count Sosa out AT ALL. Sosa is still an insanely good fight but, Ithink Bulb has a good chance of winning. Overall an amazing looking main event!

Predicted KO of the night: Vasil Petrov

Predicted Sub of the night: Adim Bulb

Predicted Fight of the night: Marcello Sosa v Adim Bulb

Well there you have it folks. Some potential major upsets and some amazing fights. Once again I want to thank JW and the fans for being amazing. Have a great rest of your day and don’t forget to…

STAY HARDCORE!!! 

Great takes, amazing preview. The one thing I would correct is you said "I think Bulb has the best chance of beating Sosa", you can think that but my inside information says that is incorrect, it is in fact David Dilbrandt who has the best chances at besting Sosa. David Dilbrandt could possibly be not one, not two, but THREE division champion here in the coming (in game) years, David doesn't prefer to knock people out, oh no, he is more methodical and a bit more sick in the head, instead of going for an easy stoppage that anybody could do, he prefers to completely dominate his opponents at their own game. He out grapples grapplers, out strikes the strikers, and outshines ALL competition. Even when David loses, he wins, because he knows he could have stopped any fight at any point in time but he chose to play the dangerous game of winning by decision.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

10 hours ago, SavageMMa said:

Great takes, amazing preview. The one thing I would correct is you said "I think Bulb has the best chance of beating Sosa", you can think that but my inside information says that is incorrect, it is in fact David Dilbrandt who has the best chances at besting Sosa. David Dilbrandt could possibly be not one, not two, but THREE division champion here in the coming (in game) years, David doesn't prefer to knock people out, oh no, he is more methodical and a bit more sick in the head, instead of going for an easy stoppage that anybody could do, he prefers to completely dominate his opponents at their own game. He out grapples grapplers, out strikes the strikers, and outshines ALL competition. Even when David loses, he wins, because he knows he could have stopped any fight at any point in time but he chose to play the dangerous game of winning by decision.

Thanks! I meant more he has the best chance of beating Sosa out of anyone who's fought him before. Dilbrandt is a great fighter and I would love to see him challenge Sosa next, that's be a great fight. Glad you enjoyed my preview and thanks for the info.

• Like 1