Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

1 hour ago, 10thPlanetKT said:

I can confirm my client ADA will be fighting at the exact weight of 184.6 (185 pounds) for his next bout when he moves back up to Middleweight.  Not that it will make much difference he still will rule the division once again. Lol you still butthurt from the Bizi loss? The blue belt was the reason he loss to ADA, not his weight. Hope ya'll been training defensive grappling to Elite ++ because ADA is .8 away from a red belt. 

15074746978434.jpg
Joao Andrade

When you get your boy ADA on weight to fight at minimum natural weight of 185lbs, he'll not be very succesfull anymore, mark my words. Your speed hack would then be neutralised and all the top 185lbs guys will eat you for breakfast.
PS: Don't be too proud about beating Bizi, it took your crazy long to beat a guy with such bad def, lol.

HFC 67 Sitsongrit vs Dilbrandt - Preview

Hello MMA fans I’m Alexei Smirnov here today to give you your preview for HFC 67. We have some great fights ahead including two championship fights! The fans in New York are in for another amazing card tonight!

Eric "Blade" Brooks vs Miguel "The Jukebox" Duarte

My pick: Brooks via TKO (Strikes)

Alec Wolfe vs Rimtas Kentas

My pick: Wolfe via TKO (Strikes)

Rafaelo Gracie vs Juodasis Vaiduoklis

My pick: Vaiduoklis via Unanimous Decision

Shamus "Half A Job" Murphy  vs "EDL" Alan Spence

My pick: Spence via Unanimous Decision

Saggy "Low Balls" Dinglestomper vs Joe Tidd

My pick: Tidd via TKO (Strikes)

Alex Ferreria vs Bane "Big Rig" Darwin

My pick: Ferreria via KO (Punch)

Bjj "Grapple" Catch Wrestler vs Nati "Bo" Pisswater

Now it’s Bjj “Grapple” Catch Wrestler (11-8-0) taking on Nati “Bo” Pisswater (8-4-0). Wrestler is coming off a loss to David Dilbrandt and has been back forth with his wins. Pisswater is coming off a much needed win and hopes to keep his momentum moving forward. As his name suggests Wrestler will want to take this fight to the ground where he has a clear advantage, Wrestler also now has a black belt in BJJ so he’s even more dangerous. Pisswater has a history of losing to subs so he’ll want to stuff the takedown at all costs. Pisswater on the other hand will want to stay standing and use his power to get a finish before he goes to the ground. Wrestlers stand up games and MT are very big weak spots for him and every fight starts standing up. A real clash of styles between these two. Pisswater will be in good spirits as his “friend” Adim Bulb is now a champ at HFC hopefully he’ll be cheering him on from the sidelines. I would say Wrestler's best win is against Joe Tidd where he got a very late sub to win, really showing just how long he can wait to get the sub. Pisswater’s last win against Bryan Furry was quite impressive and he showed his great KO power knocking his lights out. Who will win, the ground fighter or KO artist? Let's find out!

My pick: Pisswater via KO (Punch)

Pisswater has really shown me his KO power and I think he could finish this early. Especially if he can stuff the takedown Pisswater can win here, Wrestler will need to avoid all punches and get a takedown as fast as possible. A really close fight and depending on what happens it could be anyone's fight!

Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon vs John Bessant

Up next it’s Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon (11-7-0) taking on John Bessant (14-9-0). Waxon is coming off of three straight wins and has a lot of momentum going into this fight. John Bessant is coming off of a win as well and he'll be looking to keep his momentum. Waxon is most comfortable standing but he could try to exploit Bessant’s weak ground game. Bessant only has a blue belt in BJJ and Waxon could try to go to the ground. If not, Waxon still has a lot of KO when striking. Bessant is similar in that he prefers standing and his striking game is miles ahead of his ground game. He should want to strike while also being aware he could be taken down. Bessant has much serperior MT and that could be a huge factor in this fight. Both men also have insane amounts of KO power and I would be shocked if there isn’t a finish in this fight. Waxon’s last win against Ivan Izquierdo was a very impressive one as Ivan out matched him in every way yet he still managed a win. Bessant’s win against Juan De Souza was a good one and his 12 (T)KO victories are quite impressive. Who do I think is going to win this striking competition? Let’s find out!

My pick: Bessant via TKO(Strikes)

You can never truly count Waxon out but, I see Bessant getting the win. His striking is just a lot better and Bessant has a whole bunch of KO power while Waxon doesn’t have the greatest chin. Waxon is used to being the underdog and winning so Bessant will need to be careful. Overall an interesting fight.

Petchuanglek Sitsongrit  vs "Dragon Fighter" David Dilbrandt 

Now it’s time for the co-main event for the HFC bantamweight championship. The champ Petchuanglek Sitsongrit (8-2-0) taking on the challenger “Dragon Fighter” David Dilbrandt (10-2-1). Sitsongrit is coming off a loss to Marcello Sosa but has been champ for a long time. Dilbrandt is coming off of two straight wins both against tough fighters. Sitsongrit will want to use his MT and wrestling to take the fight into the clinch. Although Sitsongrit normally is a striker I think clinching is his best option especially since he has a very hard time finishing fights. The clinch will help him control the fight and take it into a decision. Dilbrandt on the other hand will want to avoid the clinch and either strike or go for the takedown. Dilbrandt has great striking and it’s what he’s best at so I imagine he’ll be looking for the finish on the feet. If he does decide to go to the ground his black belt in BJJ should help him to a finish. Really I see this fight going two ways, it goes to decision Sitsongrit wins and if there’s a finish Dilbrant wins. Sitsongrit has many great wins in his title defenses but the best one is against BJJ Catch Wrestler where he managed to avoid the sub and get the decision. I would say Dilbrandt’s best win is against Jewel Diaz where it was super close and he got the big win. It’ll be a good one but, who do I think is going to win? Let’s find out!

My pick: Dilbrandt via TKO (Strikes)

Aaaaand new HFC Bantamweight champion Daaaavid Dilbrant. I can tell you one thing, Sitsongrit is not getting a finish in this fight. Sitsongrit is the master of the decision win but Dilbrandt has good enough power and could get a finish here. It’ll be close but, if he lands enough strikes there isn’t much Sitsongrit can do about it and Dilbrandt also has the ground option. Overall a close fight for the title.

MAIN EVENT: Ed Ford vs Gorgon "The Peoples Champion" Patriot

Now it’s time for the main event of the evening. For the HFC lightweight championship it’s the champ Ed Ford (10-3-0) taking on the challenger Gorgon “The Peoples Champion” Patriot (12-4-0). Oddly enough both fighters coming off a win over Pinero Chai. Ford has more momentum winning his last five fights and looks to keep winning. This is a rematch of their HFC 55 fight where Ford won via TKO. Will Patriot be able to adapt his game plan and get revenge? Ford will want to use his elite striking and stand up game to look for a finish on Patriot. This worked for him last time and I really don’t see why he should change it. I don’t think Patriot can outstrike Ford. Patriots best option is to exploit Ford’s weak ground game and use his brown belt in BJJ to dominate down there. Ford will need to be aware of the takedown. In their last fight Patriot kept trying to clinch which I don’t think was the best strategy considering Ford’s elite MT, Patriot will only be winning on the ground. Even though Patriot has no sub wins in his career I wouldn’t be surprised if he was training it up just for this fight. Ford’s biggest win was his title win over Patriot, some deja vu for this fight. He showed how powerful he was and how great at striking he is. Patriots last win over Chai showed how he out striked Chai and showed how he does have a decent chin. Both have been champs at some point in HFC history and who will win this rivalry? Let’s find out!

My pick: Ford via TKO (Strikes)

Aaaaaaaaand still HFC Lightweight champion Ed Ford! I really don’t see anything changing, Ford just gotten better and is better than Patriot in most ways. It’s impressive because of how good Patriot is but, he’s really trapped in this fight. He may be able to do something but, I see this as a repeat of the first fight. Overall a great main event!

Predicted KO of the night: Nati Pisswater

Predicted Sub of the night: Alexei Smirnov

Predicted Fight of the night: Ed Ford vs Gorgan Patriot

There you have it folks your preview of HFC 67. Some big championship fights and some other great fights too. Lots of action to look forward too and especially a lot of striking in this card. I’m Alexei Smirnov, have a great day and remember to…

STAY HARDCORE!!!

• Upvote 4

Ok guys, since I didn't do a review I have put 100k up for grabs to our managers.  This was done via mail and only they will be part of that 100k deal.  But, just to make it fun, I'll throw something up on here too.  Same question/topic, but this is open for any manager in the game, contracted to HFC or not.

Name your favorite TV series of all time.  This does NOT include animated series or cartoons.

The FIRST manager to reply with the same #1 series as me will be sent 50k.  This is a shot for our managers to gain an additional bonus as you can theoretically win here and that same choice will put you in the pool of the org's 100k offer.

For those outside managers, the original concept was that all managers within the HFC tell me their favorite TV Series.  If their choice makes my personal top 3 series, they will be entered into a pool of managers.  I will then take the list of managers in that pool and evenly divide 100k between them.  

Now, for THIS contest, the very first manager to name my #1 favorite series of all time will get 50kHowever, I will not announce a winner until after the HFC event tomorrow so that there will be no spoiler for our managers pool which deadlines at the same time.

And for any who have not been a part of HFC before, I try to do this every now and then, give money back to the managers for being a part of the org.  If I for some reason can't update rankings or get the event write-ups done in time for the events, I will substitute it with one of these random rewards.

HFC is currently recruiting all 350-359k fighters for all divisions.  We have a dire need at 135 as well as 265+ at this time.  Contracts will be generous and higher hyped and/or skilled fighters will be given the option for a heavy front end (signing bonus) deal or a direct bonus sent to manager account to avoid your laundry needs.  So hit us up to become a part of the action!

GOOD LUCK!

HFC Logo.gif

HFC 68 - Bulb vs Sosa 2 - Preview

Hello MMA fans, I'm Alexei Smirnov here today to bring you your preview of HFC 68. Big rematch in the main event tonight and lots of other great fights. The fans in New York watching it live will not be disappointed!

Undercard: 

Vinny Doom vs Ginger Lee 

My pick: Doom via TKO (Strikes)

Nusrat "The Night Stalker" Baigan vs Elijah "Eazy E" Judah

My pick: Baigan Via TKO (Strikes)

Kaoru Hanayama vs Liam Walker

Hanayama via Submission (Armbar)

Harry Olsen vs "The British Bulldog" Bald Martin 

My pick: Martin via Unanimous Decision

Platinum Fox vs "Billy BarxXx" Billy Bob Brown

My pick: Bob Brown via Unanimous Decision

Rakeem "Jamaican Beast" Marley vs Basko "MadDawg" Godwin

My pick: Godwin via TKO (Strikes)

Main Card:

"The Sage of the Cage" Aatreya Mahrishi vs Nick "The Black Belt Slayer" Rodriguez

Now we have “The Sage of the Cage” Aatreya Mahrishi (7-3-0) taking on Nick “The Black Belt Slayer” Rodriguez (6-3-0). The last time Mahrishi fought was all the way back at HFC 42 where we lost to Ralph McGuire. Nick is coming off of two straight wins via Sub and despite his name saying otherwise Nick is only a brown belt at the moment. Maharishi will need to keep this fight standing if he wants any chance to win as Rodriguez is clearly a lot more comfortable on the mat. Maharishi also has great KO power so he’ll look to use that to end the fight before Nick can get a takedown. Nick will want to secure that takedown and look for another sub. He’ll also not want to take many shots and luckily for him he does have a good chin. Mahrishi’s blue belt is a really big weakness for him and Nick will look to abuse that. Mahrishi has a notable win over Joao Andrade where he got a big decision win. Rodriguez’s most recent win over Svensson was quite a good one and showed how he can exploit fighter’s with bad ground games. Overall a real clash of styles between these two, who will come out on top?

My pick: Rodriguez via Submission (RNC)

I do think “The Black Belt Slayer” will pick up the win. I just don’t think Mahrishi can defend well enough against the takedown and even getting just one should be enough to end the fight right there. Mahrishi will need a fast KO in order to win here otherwise I think Nick will pick up another Sub win. Overall an interesting fight for sure. 

Boxing "The Mailman" Mcsparr vs Wesley Taurus

Up next it’s Boxing “The Mailman” Mcsparr (9-6-0) taking on Wesley Taurus (10-5-0). Mcsparr is coming off three KO wins and has a lot of momentum on his side. Taurus has been fighting more in KT and won his last KT fight. I don’t have much doubt that this fight will stay on the feet and that there will be a lot of striking. I mentioned Mcsparr’s KO wins and it goes to show how amazing his striking is and could KO just about anyone. I doubt he’ll want to go to the ground. I think he’ll just be looking for a finish. Taurus is a kickboxer like I mentioned and he’ll definitely want to keep this fight standing. Mcsparr seems to out box Taurus and we’ll see how this will affect the fight. Mcsparr’s last win over Pryor was quite an impressive one and his Superman Punch KO continues to be one of my favorite finishes to a fight. Taurus' decision win over Pinto was quite a good one at HFC 58. Overall a great stand up fight!

My pick: Mcsparr via KO (Punch)

I see Mcsparr getting yet another KO win here. Taurus doesn’t have the greatest chin and Mcsparr has great KO power and there’s little way Taurus can avoid it. One clean shot from Mcsparr and it’s over. With another win here Mcsparr can see himself climbing even higher up the rankings. Overall a great fight for sure!

Ademaro "A.D.A" Dos Anjos vs Vasil Petrov

Now it’s time for the co-main event. It's Ademaro “A.D.A” Does Anjos (15-3-0) taking on Vasil Petrov (11-2-1). ADA is coming off a big loss to cut, feels bad for him and he’ll look to bounce back. Petrov is coming off a huge KO win over Malcolm King and has a lot of momentum. ADA will want to control the fight and take it to the ground where Petrov’s power is less useful and ADA can look for a sub finish. Petrov will want to defend the takedown. Petrov will want to use his KO power to look for a finish early before ADA can start looking for takedowns and subs. His brown belt in BJJ should also help him stuff the takedown or defend against the sub. Now of course ADA could try to stand and strike with Petrov but, I think that’d be a very bad idea. ADA’s achievements is a very long list but, some things to not are that he’s a former HFC middleweight and former HFC fighter of the year. ADA has been to the top of HFC yet he’s been having a bit of a rough patch as of recently.  This is only Petrov’s second fight in HFC but he's achieved lots of success outside of HFC including winning two belts in outside promotions. It’ll be interesting to see what he can do in HFC. Both fighters have clear gameplans and will look to execute them, who will win? Let’s find out! 

My pick: Petrov via TKO (Strikes)

I don’t normally pick against ADA but, recently I’ve been losing some faith in him. Petrov made a huge splash in his last fight and I don’t know if ADA can finish him before Petrov is able to get some good strikes in. Petrov also seems to have a decent enough ground game to not get subbed instantly. Still a really close fight and anyone can win. Overall a great co-main event!

MAIN EVENT: Adim "Lights Out" Bulb vs Marcello "Hurricane" Sosa 2

It’s finally time for the main event of the evening for the HFC Featherweight championship! It’s the champ Adim “Lights Out” Bulb (9-3-0) taking on the challenger Marcello “Hurricane” Sosa (14-2-1). The rematch of the century as these two face off for the belt after Bulb got the split decision win to crown himself champ. Breaking Sosa’s long reign as champ and changing the whole featherweight division. In their last fight Bulb managed to do best when striking with the champ and worse in the clinch. Now Bulb could just go in striking but I don’t see him getting a KO against Sosa’s chin. Now like I mentioned in my preview of their first fight, I think Bulb could do wonders on the ground as it’s a bit of a weak spot for Sosa. Bulb has already shown he can sub an opponent and he’ll only be looking for another decision if he goes in striking. Sosa in the last fight was not accurate enough in his striking and that ultimately cost him the belt. If I were Sosa I would try a similar strategy and go for the clinch as he does have better MT than Bulb. Really he should just be looking for a finish although that’s easier said than done against Bulb. This is really just the fight of iron chins as neither of these fighters have been KO’d in their entire career. Their last fight was super close and I don’t see this being different. Bulb has many achievements, his best one being his featherweight title he holds at the moment. Bulb also has great wins and his best win is against Sosa, wonder where I’ve heard that name before? Sosa is a man of many many achievements with his great winning streak and lost title run as featherweight champ. Sosa’s win against Petchuanglek Sitsongrit getting a big decision win. Who do I think will win in the main event rematch? Let’s find out!

My pick: Sosa via Unanimous Decision

I really think Bulb had the surprise factor in their last fight and now that Sosa knows his tricks I think Sosa can regain his belt. Now I really don’t see a finish here as both fighters have great chins and I do see this going to decision again. Sosa is just too dominant to lose twice but, if Bulb can pull it off I’ll be very impressed. Overall a main event of epic proportions.

Predicted KO of the night: Boxing Mcsparr

Predicted Sub of the night: Nick Rodriguez

Predicted Fight of the night: Adim Bulb vs Marcello Sosa

Another great HFC event, we have some great fights and an interesting main event. Lots of big stuff could go down today. I’m Alexei Smirnov, have a great day and remember to…

STAY HARDCORE  

• Upvote 5

HFC 68 - Bulb vs Sosa 2

There were some great fights on this card, some brutal KO's, and the top top fights of the evening went the distance.  Let's kick this off with a quick recap of the awards!

Fight of the Night:
Marcello Sosa vs Adim Bulb

This fight, as expected, went the distance.  The champ vs the former champ, and there can be only one.  Bulb shocked the world with his split decision win a month ago over reigning champ Marcello Sosa, and Sosa got his revenge tonight in a fight that went down to the wire.  Both men gave it their all and held nothing back, easily earning Fight of the Night honors.

KO of the Night:
Liam Walker
This was a very difficult one to choose as we had several candidates, but two of these stood out above the rest.   This award doesn't often go to an undercard when there are KO's on the main cards, but sometimes you just have to give credit where credit is due.  Within seconds of the 2nd round, Walker landed a devastating punch that put Hanayama out cold.  And when the commentators nominate a KO for KO of the year, it makes it hard to look away.  
I must give an honorable mention to Mahrishi for a beautiful KO over Rodriguez, and very close runner up, as well as Godwin and Mcsparr for excellent KO's on the night.  The fans loved it!

Main Event
Marcello Sosa   DEF   Adim Bulb  via Decision (Unanimous)

After last fight, we knew these two warriors would face each other again as a split decision victory never sits well for a title bout.  Not to take anything away from Bulb, as he had a great win and holding the HFC gold is never an easy feat, but Sosa felt a little slighted and came into this fight looking to get his gold back.
The first round was back and forth with the fighters feeling each other out, Bulb appearing to take the points in the first round.  The second round was much the same, only Sosa out striking Bulb to take the points and evening up the fight after two.  The third was a repeat of the 2nd, but a little more action in the clinch compared to the previous two, again with Sosa starting to pull away from Bulb in points.

The championship rounds are where we finally saw some significant action as just after 3 minutes into the 4th round, while in clinch, Sosa lands a brutal upper cut that rocked Bulb.  Bulb as a solid chin, but a steel chin can only take so much.  To Bulbs credit, he hung in there and showed some heart to finish out the round. 

The 5th round went into the clinch quickly as Sosa started to show his domination from the clinch, and didn't take long to land a big knee that dropped Bulb in about 30 seconds.  Sosa, having no desire to move the fight to the ground, waved Bulb back to his feet looking for the finish.  This time, despite being dominated in the clinch, Bulb instigates a clinch at the 2 minute mark and the fighters continue beating the hell out of each other for the remainder of the round.
And NEW!  HARDCORE Featherweight Champion of the world!!  Marcello Sosa!

Sosa was thrilled to have his gold back, but never had a doubt as to the outcome of that fight.  Bulb will no doubt bounce back next outing and be putting himself right back into the picture for contendership.  And Sosa now has a target on his back as the rest of the division now knows he's actually human, and can be beaten.  Even if it takes a judges in their pocket.  

Co-Main Event
Vasil Petrov   DEF   Ademaro Dos Anjos   via   Decision (Unanimous)

After seeing the result of this fight, I can't help but wonder if the HFC Fighter of the Year award is going to have the same stigma as the Madden NFL cover.  After earning the award for fighter of the year, and well earned at that, ADA has now lost an unprecedented 3 of his last 4 fights.  

The first round started off full of action as the fighters felt each other out a bit for the first minute, until Dos Anjos took the fight into the clinch.  Petrov had no desire to stay there, and only moments later pushes ADA away to get back to range.  With ADA's superior BJJ skills, probably a smart move to avoid the pull guard.  Shortly before the 3 minute mark, Dos Anjos manages to get the takedown, but about a minute later Petrov's defensive grappling skills forced a referee standup.  The round closed out with Petrov appearing to have taken the round with the judges.

The second round was more back and forth, with Petrov taking the round in points.  Moving to the 3rd round, ADA comes out aggressive and manages another takedown in the first minute.  Petrov looked like a pissed off bull at a rodeo trying to buck ADA off, but ADA rode him like a bronco and could be heard ringside some fans calling him the cowboy.  About a minute and a half later, Petrov manages to buck him off and get back to his feet.  Clearly, ADA held on for the 8 second ride.  Unfortunately, the HFC doesn't score for rodeo performances.  However, less than a minute later, ADA connected with a crisp jab that drew blood, and shortly after took the fight back into the clinch where ADA tried to land flurry of strikes to finish the fight, but to no avail as he lost the 3rd round as well.

Vasil Petrov dominated this fight, and though it went the distance, I'm not sure we've ever seen ADA completely dominated for an entire fight before.  Hats off to Petrov for proving any doubters wrong and clearly putting himself in the title conversation.  As for ADA, I'm sure we'll hear from HLK soon as ADA regroups and turns things around.

Boxing Mcsparr   DEF   Wesley Taurus
Aatreya Mahrishi   DEF   Nick Rodriguez
Basko Godwin   DEF   Rakeem Marley
Billy Bob Brown   DEF   Platinum Fox
Harry Olsen   DEF   Bald Martin
Liam Walker   DEF   Kaoru Hanayama
Nusrat Baigan   DEF   Elijah Judah
Vinny Doom   DEF   Ginger Lee

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

15804971989249.png

Adim "Lights Out" Bulb

"Well folks, everybody around knows that I am the baddest mofo low down around this town!  But maybe just not in the clinch apparently!  Gotta give my man Sosa his credit, he lost the belt and came right back looking for his lunch.  That's solid.  Couldn't get this action where I wanted it, but that's ok, it'll just be a bigger surprise in the future!  All the Lights Out fans out there looked a little bored, so you know what I do!  I give them something to get excited about.  Sure, I let Sosa put me down twice, but that was just so the Lights Out fans all over could revel in the shock and awe of what this fella is about when they saw how I shake that shit off!  Sosa knows I can bounce with the best now, that's fo' sho'!  Hang onto my gold my man, I'll be coming for it again!"

"So repeat it with me, all you Lights Out disciples out there...let's hear it..."

Bulb: Am I the meanest? 
Bulb's Disciples: Lights Out!
Bulb: Am I the prettiest?
Bulb: Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?
Bulb: Well who am I?
Bulb: Who am I?
Bulb: I can't hear you...

Bulb: And who'll be your Champion...again...sooner than later?

• Upvote 3

On 3/31/2021 at 1:35 PM, 10thPlanetKT said:

I can confirm my client ADA will be fighting at the exact weight of 184.6 (185 pounds) for his next bout when he moves back up to Middleweight.  Not that it will make much difference he still will rule the division once again. Lol you still butthurt from the Bizi loss? The blue belt was the reason he loss to ADA, not his weight. Hope ya'll been training defensive grappling to Elite ++ because ADA is .8 away from a red belt. 

15074746978434.jpg
Joao Andrade

Glad to have been offered to be your welcome party at 185lbs. 
Now lets see if you can live up to your promise, marked in red above.

PS: welcome to the shark pool Nemo. 

• Like 3

HFC 69 - Wanker vs Petersson

1617758597cockfight1.jpg
Empire Indoor Arena
Sponsored by Hardcore Alchemy

Undercards:
John Smith vs Samson Komua
Our first fight of the evening is a middleweight bout between John Smith and Samson Komua.  When we look at the Scouting Report, Smith has a slight edge in MT, but gives up the same edge in boxing.  A very even fight from the stand up game, but Komua has a significant advantage on the ground where his wrestling is slightly better, however he has a significant BJJ advantage in his brown belt compared to Smith's purple belt.

John Smith
Record: 5-4 MMA  (2-4 HFC)
Key Wins:  Harry Olsen, Samir Mourani
Key Losses:  Kenneth Smith, Alesana Seia, DBGA
VS
Samson Komua
Record: 3-6
Key Wins: Richard Pryor
Key Losses:  Kenneth Smith, Alesana Seia, DBGA

Oddly enough, these fighters have almost exactly the same history of fight losses in recent months.  Skills are very evenly matched in the striking game, but as stated above, Komua has a significant advantage on the ground.  One thing to point out is that Komua's under new management and only his last fight, the loss to Kenneth Smith, was with his new manager.  Komua's scouting report indicates that he has a solid chin, but all 6 of his losses coming from KO or TKO, it's hard to believe it can be that solid.
Komua will want to take this fight to the ground where he has the advantage as standing and swinging has not worked out for him to date.  His skillset may lead him to want to stay standing, but with a chin like that, Glass Joe probably has asked for a paternity test.
My Pick:  Komua via TKO

Stefan Muller vs Gotan Wasselach
Our second fight of the evening is a light heavyweight bout between Muller and Wasselach.  These two fighters are also very evenly matched with Wasselach having a slight edge in boxing, MT, and wrestling.  Both fighters coming off a loss, each will be looking to get back onto the winning side of things.

Stefan Muller
Record: 3-2 (0-2 HFC)
Key Wins: N/A (only wins via QFC)
Key Losses: Basko Godwin, Frank Lucas

VS

Gotan "The Guru" Wasselach
Record: 1-2 (1-1 HFC)
Key Wins: Dillon Van Barle
Key Losses: Basko Godwin

And so it continues as each of these fighters recent losses share a similar history as each are coming off a recent loss to Basko Godwin.   Gotan is a highly trained fighter who has yet to live up to his potential.  Manager Bwang Jong Sr has trained him well, and it's only a matter of time before those skills turn into wins.  He will be the favorite in this fight based on skill alone, but Muller is desperate for a win to snap his two fight losing streak, so don't count out a man with nothing to lose.
My Pick:  Wasselach via TKO

Snake Duanesboy vs Michael Collins

Our third bout of the evening pits Duanesboy vs Collins, two old schoolers finishing out their contracts in the bantamweight division.  Both have only one fight each in the HFC, and one more coming tonight.  Duanesboy has a slight edge standing, and wrestling, but gives up a significant edge on the ground with Collins superior BJJ.  Duanesboy is a former #1 P4P KT fighter who his HFC debut via decision back at HFC 64, while Collins has had a lackluster career, but also won his HFD debut at HFC 65.  Now, these two will square off and one of them will walk away with an undefeated HFC record.

Snake Duanesboy
Record: 19-9  (1-0 HFC)
Key Wins:  Elijah Judah, Damen Mayer, Phillip Ziskie
Key Losses: Michail Podolski, Palaktingpuet Payakarakatong, Felix Jaroslav

VS

Michael "The Big Fellow" Collins
Record 10-23 (1-0 HFC)
Key Wins: Antonio Zetsika, Nick Holey, Petr Kotrc
Key Losses: Lewis Burwell Puller, Tzu Chu, Chen Zhen

This fight is pretty one sided as far as skills go, leaning towards Snake.  But if they end up on the ground, or even in clinch where Collins can pull guard, this fight could go either way.  With the significant advantage on the ground, Collins will undoubtedly look to take the fight down and force his opponent to tap out.  Unfortunately, with a 10-23 record, he's not show much ability to be able to do that.
My pick:  Snake Duanesboy via Decision

Juju Baraka vs Yago Nascimento

Our only heavyweight fight of the night comes with #5 Juju Baraka vs #12 Yago Nascimento.  This fight is dead even in boxing, MT, and wrestling, but Nascimento gives up a big edge in BJJ, giving him the advantage against the top 5 ranked Juju.  But Juju isn't backing down, and Yago is hungry to jump up the rankings.   Fighters have nearly identical records, with each having 4 (T)KO wins, and 2 and 3 decision wins respectively.  This should be the most exciting battle of the night to this point, and will have to see if Juju's size and speed come into play as he's taller and thinner than his opponent.

Juju Baraka #5
Record: 6-3 (6-2 HFC)
Key Wins: Platinum Fox, Jim Fox, Don Piano
Key Losses: Sergey Telegin, Boris Krylov

VS

Yago Nascimento
Record: 7-3 (3-3 HFC)
Key Wins: Billy Bob Brown, Kirill Semenov, Chris Travis
Key Losses: Tom Tomson, Joao Andrade, XJF Waxon

These two are pretty evenly matched and their styles will line up a hell of a fight.  In looking at fight history, it stands out that Yago has impressive wins over some very tough opponents, most notably Chris Travis who's a former top contender.  Juju has had some impressive wins as well, but his only losses are from stronger opponents than those who have defeated Yago.  Very excited for this fight to see who will come out on top.
My pick:  Juju Baraka wins via TKO

#9 Jewel Diaz vs Rhondon Rousey
Our 5th fight of the night is our only featherweight bout of the night as Jewel Diaz squares off against Rhondon Rousey.  Both of these fighters have had an up and down career, but Jewel's has stood out as the better career to date due to his early domination.  But in recent months, he pack has caught up to him and he's had to deal with some difficult losses.  Rousey has pretty much been a middle of the pack fighter his whole career, but he's never backed down from a fight and that's something we praise here at HFC.  With Rousey coming off a win, he's in high spirits to take on Diaz who is on a 2 fight losing streak going into this fight.

Jewel "The Polished" Diaz #9
Record: 11-5-1 (4-4 HFC)
Key Wins: Bjj Catch Wrestler, Daniel Barbosa, Timo Bader
Key Losses: Roberto Soldic, David Dilbrandt, Marcello Sosa

VS

Rhondon Rousey
Key Wins:  Dylan Elkins, Daniel Barbosa, Kurt Clark
Key Losses: Lance Mills, Gervais Lavigne, Florisvaldo De Oliveira

Rousey may be the most recent victor of these two, but he learns about as fast as a box of rocks.  His skills have fallen far behind that of Diaz, and he's definitely the underdog in this fight based on skills alone.  These managers will have a war of sliders to see who can get the fight to where they want it as Rousey is built as a clinch fighter/striker,  where Diaz is a machine on the ground.  His Wrestling background being his primary tool in his victories allowing him to use his brutal GnP to finish his opponents.  Rousey will have his work cut out for him in this one.
My pick:  Diaz via TKO

Chanthaphone Southanouvong vs Kenneth Smith

Our 6th and final undercard bout of the evening is another middleweight bout featuring Southanouvong and Smith.  Kenneth Smith has been on a tear of late having won 4 in a row, and an overall record of 7 wins and 1 loss, with his only loss being a split decision.  He's never been finished and with a 2-0 record so far in HFC, he's looking to make a name for himself and jump into the top 10 with a win over Southanouvong.  Southanouvong may have other plans though as he's looking to bounce back from a loss against Tonissaar in his last fight, and is a long time HFC fighter who once held the SMASH title under former manager Ibrahim Camara.  New manager Halle had a bit of a stumble with Chanthaphone going 1-3 in his first 4 fights together,  but has started turning things around going 3-2 down the stretch.  This last loss to Tonissaar really hurt him, and he's looking to bounce back and get himself back into the top 10.

Chanthaphone Southanouvong
Record: 11-7 (4-5 HFC)
Key Wins: Daniel Yonic, Rahim Lloyd, Sveti IvanRilski
Key Losses: Martin Alexander, Baruto Tonissaar, Sabotage Rex

VS

Kenneth Smith
Record: 7-1 (2-0 HFC)
Key Wins: Samson Komua, John Smith, Shamus Murphy
Key Losses: Luther Broad

Looking forward to a good fight here, at least hoping for one.  There's a lot on the line for Southanouvong as he really needs a win to keep his camp positive.  But he's fighting an uphill battle as he gives up a slight edge standing, and though his Wrestling is a little stronger than Smith's, his purple belt doesn't hold water to Smith's black belt.
My pick:  Kenneth Smith via submission

Main Card:
#3 Ko Van Den Born vs #8 Jet Gunner

Our first main card of the evening, and 7th fight of the evening, comes from our light heavyweight division with Van Den Born taking on Gunner.  Both of these men have been hanging out in the top 10 for some time now, and each are chomping at the bit for another title shot.  Gunner has a bit of a size advantage, but Van Den Born has the skill advantage across the board, though not by much.  Gunner has some KO power and he's used it to his advantage throughout his career, but Van Den Born has his fair share of KO's as well.  This is a very exciting match on tap, and the winner will likely move on to challenge for the title on May 8th while the loser will likely have a date with the loser of the upcoming title fight between McGuire and Jahouli on the same card.

#3 Ko Van Den Born
Record: 9-3 (6-2 HFC)
Key Wins: Ronaldo Gomes, Joao Andrade, Ralph McGuire
Key Losses: Jet Gunner, Ralph McGuire

VS

#8 Jet Gunner
Record: 8-5 (5-2 HFC)
Key Wins: Ko Van Den Born, Basko Godwin, Kirill Semenov
Key Losses: Ralph McGuire, Maxim Jahouli, Basko Godwin

This is going to be one hell of a fight, ladies and gentlemen!  Gunner has already defeated Van Den Born back at HFC 55 via a doctor stoppage and you can bet your ass that Van Den Born will want his revenge.  Van Den Born and Gunner each have lost to McGuire, the current champ, but Van Den Born has also defeated him as well.  These guys match up very well, and their managers are both very good as well.  This fight has potential for both FotN and KotN.
My pick:  Ko Van Den Born via KO 

#6 Raykuza Maui vs #4 Gregory Motts
Are you ready to rumble?  Our 8th fight of the evening features two very large men from our super heavyweight division as Raykuza Maui takes on the hard hitting Gregory Motts!  While Motts has an edge in wrestling, Maui has a significant edge in both MT and BJJ.  Maui has underperformed in his career thus far, but hopes to have turned things around with an impressive KO of Bronstein at HFC 58.  Now, under new management of Alexander Biro, Maui will look to make a splash and take out #4 ranked Motts to vault himself up the rankings.  Maui's only apparent weakness right now is that he's coming into this fight a little low on morale, but we expect Biro to cheer him up and have him ready to go come fight night.

#6 Raykuza Maui
Record: 6-4 (2-2 HFC)
Key Wins: Lev Davidovitch Bronstein, Heavy Fukk, Bulgin Dickrilla
Key Losses: Jason Mendoze, Doug Slugs, Bane Darwin

VS

#4 Gregory Motts
Record: 14-6
Key Wins: Chief Red Eagle, Doug Slugs, Don Piano
Key Losses: Peter Petersson, Jason Mendoza, Bruce Vanorden

This should be a good fight, but if Maui pulls his confidence up I think he'll find a way to get potentially a 1st round victory here.  However, without bringing that up, this fight could find itself going the distance and the longer the fight goes, the more of a chance that Motts will have a chance to land the KO shot.
My pick:  Maui via TKO

Co-Main Event:
#1 Ralph McGuire vs #2 Maxim Jahouli
And now, for our co-main event of the evening!  For the Light Heavyweight championship of the world, Ralph McGuire puts his belt on the line against the former champ Maxim Jahouli!  What an exciting fight we have on tap as the rematch of HFC 59's title fight where McGuire earned his belt with a beauty of a head kick that KO'd then champ Jahouli.  This rematch has been highly anticipated as either of these guys could finish this fight with a single shot.  McGuire has won 4 in a row now, and 7 of his last 8.  He's the 2 time HFC champion and looking to defend his current championship for the 2nd time as he faces Jahouli.  Jahouli has been equally impressive winning his last outing against Andrade after his title loss to McGuire, but having won 8 in a row prior to that.  He even went to SYN and took on Mohammed Kahn scoring a doctor stoppage victory on the big stage, representing the HFC proudly.  Now, he looks to avenge that loss at HFC 59 and will give McGuire everything he has to earn that gold strap back.

#1 Ralph McGuire  - Champion
Record: 13-3 (7-2 HFC)
Key Wins: Aatreya Mahrishi, Maxim Jahouli, Jet Gunner
Key Losses: Seelow Heights, Ko Van Den Born, Mohammed Kahn

VS

#2 Maxim Jahouli - Challenger
Record: 12-4 (7-1 HFC)
Key Wins: Joao Andrade, Mohammed Kahn, Chris Travis
Key Losses: Ralph McGuire, Ragnar Ragnarsson

This should be a battle for the ages!  Not much of a chance that this fight will go all 5 rounds as both of these guys pack an amazing punch (or kick).  Jahouli has become more of a fight for decision fighter since taking on new management, but he knows that the longer he stays standing with McGuire, the more chances McGuire has of ending the fight early.  So I expect him to stick to his guns and try to earn another KO or doctor stoppage, because he knows the champ is going to bring it.
My pick:  Jahouli via Decision  
*** Man, very good chance I have this one wrong.  I really believe Jahouli's best shot at winning is to end it before McGuire lands a solid shot with that brutal power.  It's really hard to pick against the champ, but I just have this nagging feeling that new management will find a way to get Jahouli the belt back.***

Main Event:
#1 Massive Wanker vs #2 Peter Petersson
And now, for the moment we've all been waiting for!  The face of the HFC, most dominate champ in HFC history, Massive Wanker puts his belt on the line against challenger Peter Petersson!!  Everyone knows who Wanker is at this point.  He's faced down opponents of all shapes and sizes and won in every way possible.  The man coming in to challenge him is Peter Petersson, a relative unknown in the HFC who has quickly worked his way up the shallow super heavyweight division riding a 4 fight win streak, the last two in HFC.  Under new management, Petersson looks to make a name for himself by becoming the first fighter to ever defeat Wanker.

#1 Massive Wanker  -  Champion
Record: 16-0 (8-0 HFC)
Key Wins: Jason Mendoza, Demir Kocak, Boris Krylov
Key Losses:  You wish...

VS

#2 Peter Petersson
Record: 12-3 (2-0 HFC)
Key Wins: Gregory Motts, Bobby Chunks, Alex Ferreria
Key Losses: Mankar Camoran, Platinum Fox, Anthony Rodgers

Petersson has impressive boxing and wrestling, but gives up an edge in both his MT and his BJJ game to the Wanker.  This is an uphill battle all the way for Petersson, but he's up for the challenge as a win against Wanker will put his name in the history books and vault him up the P4P rankings so high that manager Bjorn O'Donnel may even forget all about his prodigy Paddy Mcgillicutty.  But who are we kidding, this would easily be the upset of the year, not only in HFC, but potentially from any org and any fight.  Wanker can stand and bang and have a slight edge against Petersson in a real cock fight, but I suspect he'll likely want to take the fight to the ground and force Peter to tap the Wanker.

This concludes our pre-event look into our upcoming PPV.  We expect record crowds and record numbers and hope to see this card as the highest billed event in HFC history.  Thank you all for joining me and don't forget to tune in to what is sure to be a truly unforgettable event!

Stay HARDCORE!

• Upvote 5

WOi52gNKhVHYqZHbrelz0qnUPUmiTTqQcXqpYkHFnii-arzJp-wAYq2xMQERz8KRj4xep-Q1tJdS63vnxM2kZY1Bxy4fHFt7aNiaowMWqeLReSutshDhhUODhgLXfvvNy8JLbKyK

HFC 69 - Wanker vs Petersson - Review

Hello MMA fans I’m Alexei Smirnov and today we’re mixing it up a bit and I’ll be giving you your review from HFC 69(nice). It was a great card with some great fights I’ll be going over shortly. Lots of super heavyweight action and Massive Wanker was in action again!

KO Of The Night:

KO of the night went to light heavyweight champion Ralph McGuire. McGuire scores a huge uppercut on Jahouli to retain his belt. McGuire is known for his large amounts of KO power and Jahouli gave McGuire the perfect opportunity to show that. I’ll be going over the whole fight later in the review.

Sub Of The Night:

Well there was no Sub on this card, only one sub specialist managed to pick up a win. That sub specialist was Kenneth Smith but, he got a dub via decision on this card. HFC isn’t known for it’s grappling unless we’re talking about Wanker or ADA. Wanker decided to try another strategy this week, we’ll talk more about that later.

Fight Of The Night:

Now time to talk about the fight of the night. It was "The Phoenix" Chanthaphone Southanouvong who fought Kenneth Smith. Now what I thought I’d see from a Smith fight as the whole three round fight was nothing but, striking. Smith, who has five career subs in his seven wins before this fight, only tried one takedown and it was stuffed. Smith clearly wanted to try clinching Phoenix but Phoenix wouldn’t let it happen. Smith has to resort to his striking in this one. No surprise he wasn’t able to finish the fight with how little he normally strikes. Phoenix was doing nothing but throwing punches mostly to the head of Smith, Smith had great movement and avoided the majority of his strikes. Smith landed a very high percent of strikes mostly to Phoenix's head, Phoenix showed his great chin by managing to not get head trauma. Smith also did a great job of working the legs hitting a lot of leg kicks and making Phoenix less mobile. I love my striking fights and I did love this one, a lot of great punches thrown. This is my kind of fight and I can see why it won FoTN. Smith dominated the three rounds and it’s so surprising he won via decision. He’s been on a roll and I think Smith could go far in his division.

Co-Main Event: Ralph McGuire vs "Megalith" Maxim Jahouli 

Time for the co-main event for the HFC light heavyweight championship it’s the champ Ralph McGuire taking on the challenger “Megalith '' Maxim Jahouli. The fight starts with both fighters exchanging strikes which leads to Jahouli getting a cut after a punch from McGuire. Jahouli is throwing more strikes and landing most of them although McGuire’s punches seem to be doing more damage. Two minutes into round one and Jahouli gets a clinch but, McGuire seems to be doing more damage in the clinch and Jahouli is only hitting around half his strikes in the clinch. With a few more strikes Jahouli’s cut in getting even worse and may be impairing his vision a little bit. The rest of the round the more striking in the clinch. It was a very close round but, I’d say McGuire barely won in my opinion. Second round starts off with Jahouli throwing a whole lot of strikes and missing most of them and then McGuire counters with a huge uppercut sending Jahouli to the mat. Jahouli gets back up after that and forgets to block resulting in McGuire hitting another uppercut and Jahouli is out cold. What a KO finish and it deserved the KO of the night wow. With that win McGuire extends his championship run and it's been a pretty dominant one. McGuire just has so much natural KO power, what a fight.

Main Event: Massive Wanker vs Peter "Fat Belly" Petersson  

Now it’s time for the main event for the HFC super heavyweight championship. It’s the champ Massive Wanker taking on the challenger Peter “Fat Belly” Petersson. Massive Wanker came into this fight undefeated and Petersson has yet to lose while under the management of Bjorn. Wanker is more of a grappler but he starts off this fight with some big strikes to Petersson and Petersson answers back with a few of his own. Around a minute into the fight Wanker gets a clinch on Petersson and Wanker lands a few shots before Petersson is able to break it. Back to striking and Wanker tries a few times to clinch again but gets  denied. Around another minute of striking and I’m surprised Wanker isn’t trying any takedowns. Wanker lands even more strikes and Petersson isn’t able to get much offense in. Three minutes go by and Wankers lands a few strikes and then a giant overhand punch connects cleanly. Petersson goes down like a sack of potatoes and Wanker jumps on him and starts landing some strikes. It’s all over and the ref calls the fight and Wanker wins via TKO strikes. What a showing from the grappler as he manages a first round TKO on a fighter that has a granite chin. This really shows that Wanker can do it all whether it’s on the ground or standing. That makes it win number seventeen in Wankers undefeated streak and I wonder if he can ever be stopped. Wanker is a top P4P super heavyweight and I can see why, he really proved he is the best fighter in all the HFC, wow! Amazing main event.

Well folks I was glad I could bring you the review for this great event and next week I should be going back to my normal reviews. Hope y’all enjoyed it and remember to…

STAY HARDCORE!!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

HFC 70 -  Nickel vs Tonissaar

1619120004HFC%2070%20background.jpg

Sponsored by Hardcore Alchemy

Undercards:

Dylan Elkins vs Rikiya Goromaru

Our first fight of the evening is the relative newcomer Dylan Elkins taking on another relative newcomer in Rikiya Goromaru.  Goromaru is the more experienced of the two with 11 professional MMA bouts and 9 TWGC bouts.  After coming to us from PANDA, he lost his debut against a very tough Rukter Demenok and will be looking to bounce back with a win Saturday over Elkins.  Elkins has 4 professional MMA bouts and 11 TWGC bouts to his name, with a runner up in a TWGC tournament.  He also lost his HFC debut against less than accomplished Rhondon Rousey.  Just from fight history and training alone, it would appear that Goromaru has the advantage in this fight.   But this is the HFC, and anything can happen.

My Pick:  Gorumaru wins via submission

Luke Valentine vs Manolito Tai Kung

Our second bout of the evening is one that I would have never expected to be so low on the cards, but with a recent slump of bad luck, Tai Kung is not as popular as he once was when he was headlining events for HFC.  But MTK still holds an 11-5 record and has the ability to get the job done every time he steps foot into the cage and he will have bad intentions coming into this one as he faces off with Luke Valentine.  Despite 3 losses in a row, MTK will be looking to take Valentine's head off, rather by way of fist or by way of submission.  

Under new management, Valentine is now 1-1 with a tough decision loss to Miguel Sandoval in his last outing.  He will be up against a very difficult opponent, but with MTK riding a 3 fight losing streak, Valentine has to be feeling he's got a good shot at the upset here.  With only a slight edge in boxing, and otherwise the underdog, it'll be a tall task for Valentine but he will look to use his power to end the fight early and avoid letting MTK get it to the ground where he has the superior advantage.

My Pick: MTK via TKO

Chad Repine vs Rukter Demenok

Our third fight of the evening sees Chad Repine make his way back to the HFC after a 1 fight stint over at SMASH where he scored a KO win against Aleksey Viktorov.  Now, back in HFC, he'll be looking to keep the success rolling as he takes on a very difficult Rukter Demenok.  Repine had a very successful career in HFC, having an HFC championship under his belt at one point.  A couple of very tough losses to Bulb and Sitsongrit, both of which have since become champions at one point or another.  The question in this one will be rather or not Repines age (31) will come into play.

Demenok, as well as Repine, is an elite boxer.  But, he's also a better MT artist and wrestler than Repine and holds a slight edge in BJJ too.  Demenok has been through the meat grinder in HFC losing his first two fights, but since been on a 3 fight win streak.  A win against Repine would bolster his fan base and hype which would perhaps get him a few more fights at the top of the division without the fear of other fighters shying away from him.  Usually, Demenok gets his wins by way of decision, but with the advantage he has in primaries, he may just look to score another KO victory as he did against Kurt Wagner back at HFC 60.

My Pick:  Rukter Demenok wins via TKO 

Malcom King vs Josephus Miller

At one point, Malcom King was on a 7 fight win streak and took it to the top of the world as he captured the HFC gold against Luke Glanton.  Since then, he's lost three strait fights against brutal competition.  This was the ultimate breaking point in his relationship with manager Esiah Xavier as he has since found new management by way of Liam Stead.  Now, he is back in action for the first time under new management and will look to turn things around against Josephus Miller.

Miller doesn't have as much experience in the cage as King, but has scored two impressive wins in his last two fights against Rodriguez and Seran.  For many, myself included, Olyn Seran was a huge upset and opened some eyes to this mans potential.  He'll have his work cut out for him though as King is still championship material and will be Miller's toughest test to date.

My Pick:  King wins via TKO

Pinero Chai vs Olyn Seran

What a great fight to look forward to here as Pinero Chai takes on Olyn Seran in our 5th fight of the night.  Chai has gone 2-2 since joining the HFC, and has lost his last two against two champions.  His first fight in the HFC was a win against Olyn Seran.  That fight went the distance and was a very good fight, and now Seran will have the chance to get his revenge.  

Seran will want that revenge like no other.  He also is coming off back to back losses and has had a very rough go of it lately since his title loss to Patriot.  Patriot, which, is the same fighter to defeat Chai in his last outing.  But this fight will not just be a rematch between these two as back in MMMA they faced each other as well.  The total series between them stands at 2-1 in favor of Chai.  So Seran will definitely look to tie things up with a win here to snap his streak and turn things around.  It's worth pointing out that both of these managers are very experienced and there's no doubt that this will be a great fight.

My Pick:  Pinero Chai via Decision
This was a hard pick as Seran is in our alliance and I'll be rooting for him to win.  If he can keep this fight on the ground he'll have a good chance at pulling this out, but I just have this nagging feeling in the back of my head that Alex will find a way to pull this one out yet again by way of bribing the judges.  

DBGA vs Armad Bates

The prodigal son, once known as Dre Battle will be stepping into the cage again for the first time since his title loss to Sabotage Rex.  A loss that rocked the world after Battle defeated Dos Anjos to capture the belt from the long time champ.  A Massive challenge against Wanker ended with a KO in an unprecedented fight at HFC 60, but the loss to Rex really hit home hard for DBGA and had him contemplating hanging up his gloves to focus on working with his team at the gym as a trainer.  But, you can't keep the fight out of a fighter and he makes his way back into the cage to take on Armad Bates who lost his last fight against Tonissaar after a promising HFC debut against Daniel Yonic where he scored a KO.  

My Pick:  DBGA wins via TKO

Main Cards:

Leif Leifsson vs Sergey Telegin

Now on to the main card where we kick things off with a huge fight between Leifsson and Telegin.  Leif has been very successful in his career to date with an 11-3 record, and going 4-1 in HFC with his only loss coming to Chris Travis by way of decision.  His 4 wins have come by way of KO or TKO and no doubt that he'll be looking to finish this one the same way.

Sergey comes into this fight off a loss to the same Chris Travis, but also having lost his title shot against Krylov back at HFC 62.  Telegin needs a win here to bounce back into the mix of things and a win against Leifsson would definitely be a statement win that will turn head and put him right back into the title talks.

My Pick:  Leif Leifsson wins via KO

Boris Krylov vs Chris Travis

Another huge fight this evening, and one of two title fights will have Chris Travis challenging the champion Boris Krylov.  Travis walked through each of the fighters on the previous fight to earn this title shot and will need that momentum against the Russian champion Krylov.  Krylov has dominated the HFC for the better part of his career until he got into a little bit of trouble with his cutting tendency.  But he appears to have adapted his gameplan and turned that problem around as he's been on a roll since having won 4 in a row.  His last fight he took on the champion Babinski at SFL and lost, and surely will be looking to bounce back into the win column as he defends his own belt here at HFC.

My Pick:  Boris Krylov wins via TKO

Co-Main Event:

Chip Nickel vs Baruto Tonissaar

And for the co-main event of the evening, our 2nd title fight of the night as newly re-crowned champion Chip Nickel will put his belt on the line against challenger Tonissaar.  You have to think this fight has been a long time coming as Tonissaar has been at the top of the division for the majority of his career and always right in the mix of title talks.  He did get a shot at ADA back at HFC 49 and lost by way of split decision.  Had he won his next fight against Dante Black, he would have earned his rematch right away.  But, black got the doctor stoppage and Tonissaar has had to work his way back up to the top with back to back wins.  

Nickel had earned the belt back at HFC 28 with a TKO victory over Hefty Jack, but lost it the following fight to ADA who went on to reign as champ for some time.  These two squared off later and Nickel lost to Tonissaar by way of decision, and followed that with a loss to DBGA who would go on to win the belt against ADA.  Since then, Nickel has gotten his shit together and pulled off three strait wins against very strong competition as he KO'd Chooga and then got decisions over both Dante Black and Sabotage Rex to win back his belt.  Now, with gold in hand, he'll face Tonissaar who knows he's already beaten him once and will be looking to do it again to finally earn the gold he's long sought.

My Pick:  Baruto Tonissaar wins via Decision

I just think that it's Tonissaar's time to win that belt.  It's been a while, and he's always been there in the mix.  He already defeated Nickel once and if he plays his cards right he can do it again.  Nickel has the heart of a lion, but that won't help him against the judges and I see this one coming down to the judges.

Main Event:

Bobby Chunks vs Jason Mendoza

And now, for the main event of the evening!  And no, it's not a title fight!  Crazy to think that a non title fight would be higher hyped or anticipated than not one, but two title fights, but hell has in fact frozen over as the people want to see the big boys throw down!  

Jason Mendoza is coming off a title loss to Massive Wanker where he was a sever underdog.  He'll be looking to bounce back against Chunks and show he's still a fan favorite.  He is a charismatic individual and has a huge following and surely to see them chanting his name cage side.  

Chunks is nowhere near as popular or hyped as Mendoza, nor has the record Mendoza has.  When looking at skills alone, Chunks seems to have the advantage overall and will be riding the momentum of his last win over Red Eagle.  If Chunks can pull out the win here, it would do wonders for his hype and popularity and some of those Mendoza fans may start following the big man on social media to see what eating contests he competes in next.  

Chunks has the biggest advantage on the ground, but that's not  his gameplan.  He stands and bangs as is evident by his 7 TKO victories.  He is a solid striker, but Mendoza is a beast at MT and will be looking to score the KO.

My Pick:  Jason Mendoza wins via TKO.

Thank you for tuning into our pre-event show.  We look forward to this event and our two title fights.  Make sure to also tune in to the post-fight review by Alexi Smirnov!

Stay HARDCORE!

• Upvote 2

HFC 70 - Nickel vs Tonissaar - Review

Hello MMA fans, I'm Alexei Smirnov here to give you your HFC 70 review! Two whole championship fights and a main event between two huge fighters, literally.

Main Event: Jason Mendoza vs Bobby "Blow" Chunks

Mendoza starts the fight off by getting an early clinch and then Chunks takes the fight to the ground. Chunks is unable to do much once on the ground being unable to transition or get an offense going. After a failed sub attempt the ref makes the wise choice of standing them both up. Three minutes into the first round Mendoza lands a huge right hand rocking Chunks, Mendoza stops for a moment catching his breath and lands a huge flying knee KOing Chunks. One of the best KOs I’ve seen in a while and it lands Mendoza KO of the night. Mendoza established himself as a top super heavyweight in the world and second best in HFC only behind Wanker. A great main event filled with some great action, Chunks wasn’t able to do much but he can bounce back. Great main event for sure!

Co-Main Event: Baruto Tonissaar vs Chip "The Scoop" Nickel

Now it’s time for the middleweight title bout. Pretty dominant showing from Tonissar as he outstrikes Nickel for the majority of the fight but is unable to get a finish. Nickel has a great chin and it really shows here withstanding many blows from Tonissar. Both fighting showing all elements of the standup game fighting in and out of the clinch. Nickel struggles especially when he isn’t in the clinch as he is out striked by Tonissar. If you’re a big fan of striking you would love this fight. The judges awarded the decision victory to Tonissar and crowning a new champ. That belt has been passed around like a hot potato and finally Tonissar gets the belt after a long journey. This fight wins FoTN and I would agree with that decision, just a really good fight all around. Nickel should be able to bounce back and I wish the best of luck to Tonissar in his reign as champ. Great Co-main! 

Boris Krylov vs Chris "Kenshin" Travis

Boris Krylov defended his championship against Chris “Kenshin” Travis. This fight was a standup war with Krylov getting cut early after some good strikes from Travis. Travis is mostly going for punches while Krylov is throwing in some kicks in there as well. Travis missed a lot of his strikes, Krylov is a lot more accurate with his. Neither man even tries a clinch or takedown, it’s just pure striking. Might as well be a kickboxing match and both men are going all out with these strikes. Krylov finally knocks Travis down with a beautiful combo, Krylov waves Travis back to his feet. A right hook to the temple and it’s all over Krylov wins with a KO punch! Definitely would’ve been KO of the night if it wasn’t for Jason Mendoza. Krylov retains his championship and continues his dominant streak. Travis’ winning streak finally broken here and Krylov shows just how much power he has. Great striking fight and another amazing KO!

Leifsson def Telegin

Barney Got Aids def Bates

Seran def Chai

Miller def King

Demnok def Repine

Tai Kung def Valentine

Goromaru def Elkins

• Upvote 1

HFC 71 -  Sosa vs Ford II

1619127591HFC%2071%20Poster.jpg
01 MAY 2021
Madison Garden Arena, New York

Main Event

Marcello Sosa vs Ed Ford

Marcello Sosa
Record:  15-2-1
Key Wins:  Adim Bulb, Petchuanglek Sitsongrit, Roberto Soldic
Key Losses:  Adim Bulb, Badau Aguiar

vs

Ed Ford  
Record:  11-3
Key Wins:  Gorgon Patriot, Pinero Chai, Guilherme Goncalves
Key Losses:  Georges Moxley, Jamie Hedger

Takeaway:  What a main event!  Sosa just reclaimed his belt and now the 155 champion, Ford, will challenge him for that belt to attempt to become the first ever two division champion in HFC history!  It doesn't get much better than this, folks!  We all know who Sosa is and what he's done.  He wins, and if he doesn't, he finds a way to run it back and take what he feels is rightfully his.  Ford, on the other hand, suffered a loss against Moxley back at HFC 36 and has been on an absolute tear through the 155 division since winning the gold and defending it twice.  He knocked off former long time champ Patriot, and has since defended that win against Patriot again in his last outting.  No doubt, Ford is the real deal and this fight could go either way.  This may be one of the hardest picks I've ever had to make.  Sosa gets fired up and makes it a point to prove me wrong when I pick him, but Ford has been so dominate of late that I question rather Sosa can hanng with Ford for 5 rounds.  Sosa's KO power has been in question of late, and Ford has never lost via KO or TKO.  So it's a matter of if Sosa's chin can hold up against Ford's power.  9 times out of 10, I'll give that a yes.  But, I have a feeling we may be onto another first in HFC history as this year has been unreal.
Prediction: Ford wins via TKO

Co-Main Event

Lucien Lachance vs Vasil Petrov

Lucien Lachance

Record:  13-6

Key Wins:  Ademaro Dos Anjos, Malcolm King, Shaquan Woods
Key Losses:  Aingot Nofud, Luke Glanton, Sean Dickinson

vs

Vasil Petrov
Record:  12-2-1
Key Wins:  Ademaro Dos Anjos, Malcom King, Sean Dickinson
Key Losses:  Angus MacArthur Ii, Chance Shamrock

Takeaway:  This is going to be a hell of a fight.  Lachance, the former champ, is coming off a loss of his belt to Nofud and will be hungry to bounce back.  With wins over the likes of ADA, King, Woods and Tai Kung, he's got what it takes to do the job.  But his opponent will not make it easy.  Petrov comes into this fight on a two fight win streak, and a 2-0 record since joining the HFC.  He's had wins over ADA, King, Dickinson, Stoner, Moxley, Glanton and many more.  This man has brutalized the cage for some time under Jake Fury and now Randall McSweeney.  He's a former 4 time champ at MMMA, but couldn't quite get the title over MacArthur Ii at GLD.  Now, in HFC, he's on a mission to hoist that gold and all that is standing in his way for that shot is former champ, Lucien Lachance.  This will be one hell of a co-main event, and I cannot wait to see it unfold.  Not wanting to jinx anyone from my alliance by picking them to win, I'll go with the current hot hand.
Prediction:  Vasil Petrov via KO

Aingot Nofud vs Shaquan Woods

Aingot Nofud
Record:  8-3-1
Key Wins:  Lucien Lachance, Malcom King, Sean Dickinson
Key Losses:  Erik Axel, Tat Moh, Mike Elliot

vs

Shaquan Woods
Record:  11-5
Key Wins:  Sean Dickinson, Manolito Tai Kung, Boxing Mcsparr
Key Losses:  Luke Glanton, Lucien Lachance, Your Sweet Destruction

Takeaway:  Nofud has been on some kind of terror since joining the HFC.  It's almost as if he used MMMA as a warm up.  After losing his first 3 fights, 2 of which were in the QFC, and a split decision against Axel at MMMA, he's turned it on having not lost a fight since going 8-0-1, and the draw against Bald Martin he avenged.  Winning the title in his last bout against Lachance with a KO of the night winning Flying Knee, he's primed and ready for his first title defense against Woods.  Woods has won two in a row and turned some heads with his win over Dickinson who was expected to be the next contender for the belt.  But Woods is more of a decision fighter and Nofud doesn't like to leave things to the judges and will surely be looking for a finish.
Prediction:  And Still... Nofud wins via TKO

Shamus Murphy vs Sabotage Rex

Shamus Murphy
Record:  9-4
Key Wins:  Alan Spence, Sabotage Rex, Bald Martin
Key Losses:  Sabotage Rex, Baruto Tonissaar, Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile

vs

Sabotage Rex
Record:  12-4
Key Wins:  Dre Battle, Dante Black, Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile
Key Losses:  Chip Nickel, Harry Olsen, Shamus Murphy

Takeaway:  These two will square off for a 3rd time with the series tied at 1-1.  Rex won via TKO last time they met, but very early on in the MMMA days, Murphy pulled off a decision.  He'll likely look to fall on that strategy again against the hard hitting Rex, but this one is up in the air.  Overall, Rex has a much more impressive career with some very impressive wins and a title under his belt.  If Murphy wants a shot at that title, he'll have to get through Rex to get there.  I don't see this fight going the distance.
Prediction:  Rex wins via TKO 

Undercards:
Bjj Catch Wrestler vs Roberto Soldic
Ragnar Ragnarsson vs Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon
Demir Kocak vs Jeremy Motts
Luis Pinto vs Sean Dickinson
Frank Lucas vs Mitch Rapp
Tyler Simmons vs Simeoni Jukola

• Upvote 1

Okey i wont make single one grappler ever. 3 takedowns into side at one round and escape every damn time. 8/9 takedowns at fight and still lose. ?  

Since Pintos contract ended hes career is over for a while. I will train him to max and give him last change at one day.  Most underperfoming fighter for me ever. All hes losses are basically fights that he should/could have won. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, poraan said:

Okey i wont make single one grappler ever. 3 takedowns into side at one round and escape every damn time. 8/9 takedowns at fight and still lose. ?  

Since Pintos contract ended hes career is over for a while. I will train him to max and give him last change at one day.  Most underperfoming fighter for me ever. All hes losses are basically fights that he should/could have won. 

? of course, ain't no man want a nut hugging contest ??

• Upvote 2

State of HARDCORE - May 

Greetings fighters of HFC and BBFC!  Today, the staff of both orgs have some exciting news to share.  I have eluded to it with HFC a few times, and quite possible that Ben has done the same in BBFC.  But as many of you know, HFC sent their 355k fighters down to BFC (at the time) when we took on the Madness MMA roster.  Now, we have finally come to that point in time where the roster is to become whole again.  We plan for this move to start in June and hope that it will be concluded before the end of the month.  

This will not be a quick roster dump or merge, as you have likely seen or heard of in the past.  We will not rush this process, but we have begun setting things into motion.  BBFC is transitioning to a 360k+ org as they set their sites on becoming the top 360k org in the game.  CMMA has recently been purchased to set up as a feeder for an unrestricted org and C4 by the same org who will be turning it into a 370k org.  Not to fear, no chance in hell that org ever catches our 370k affiliate of BKFC.

One of the most difficult parts in one of these types of moves is the title holders who will be moving up.  Ben and I will continue to discuss the possible solutions to this.  There are options, and I will present a couple to you so that you know where your fighter stands and what his potential options are.  If you are a current title holder in BBFC, you are more than welcome to cash in on a title fight in HFC as soon as you move up.  This is not mandatory, and not expected, only an opportunity if you wish it.  We need to free up the title belts for the 360k fighters who will be the wave of the future.  Another option is to move over to HFC with belt in hand, and be on a loan contract to defend that belt for a little longer until the entire roster move has been completed.  If you have no problem with letting go of the belt and moving up, that would be a huge help to BBFC and you would be given a credit so to speak, for a title shot in the future.  

I want to clarify for any 355k fighters and managers moving up to HFC during this process.  If you already have a fighter competing at HFC, you will never be expected to fight your own fighter.  Also, if your fighter is 358k+ you will not be asked to fight 350k fighters unless you wish to compete for the belt.  We will do our best to only fighter 355k+ fighters against other 355k+ fighters for the time being.  So do not fear the jump in competition as it will not effect your fighters in the near future.  But again, if you want to jump into title contention and challenge for the belt, you will be more than welcome to do so.

We will be holding 2 events per week, one of which will be a PPV.  This will help your fighters be able to hype up more quickly in the larger arenas with PPV fan bases, while still holding non PPV events to ensure that we can keep all fighters active.  I will start off all contracts at HFC at 10k/10k/10k.  I will send out a higher signing bonus to higher hyped and ranked fighters, or current champions and will match the minimum of champions current contract if higher.  Feel free to message me at any point in time with any questions you have about this transition.  Ben may tell you the same, but I cannot speak for him there as I know full well how bombarded an inbox can become during this.  But as for me, I'm here to answer any questions you may have about this procedure or any future plans related to such.

The above message will go out to HFC so that the HFC fighters will be aware of what's going on.  I'm sure that Ben will have additional words to add to this message that will be forwarded to BBFC as well, so I will turn the floor over to Benjamin Halle.  With a final thought, let me just say that we are very excited for this move and the new fighters to come over to HFC.  We welcome you with open arms. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, ClubberWinger said:

I had it as 2-2 going to the fifth, but shit, good fight cuts easy sucks, it is what it is. Nofud is special.

I really didnt see Woods coming back from that knock down after soaking that much damage. Nice heart. Waiting for the next time they fight each other

• Upvote 2

15074746978434.jpg
Joao Andrade

Both me and ADA are working hard on our summer bodies, to be in shape by next weekend.
While I'm slimming down so that I fit in my shorts, ADA is putting on some fat to cover his ribcage. 
This should be a cracking fight and can end lightning quick, or by a long battle. 
Either way, this is the people's main event.

My respect for ADA has grown, as he is not only coming up to 185lbs, he is also facing one of the best athletes in the division. I pack a serious punch, can take shots and know how to defend against those leg huggers. He could have gone easier routes, but he hasn't, so good good, lets have some fun ADA!

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

15074746978434.jpg
Joao Andrade

Both me and ADA are working hard on our summer bodies, to be in shape by next weekend.
While I'm slimming down so that I fit in my shorts, ADA is putting on some fat to cover his ribcage. 
This should be a cracking fight and can end lightning quick, or by a long battle. 
Either way, this is the people's main event.

My respect for ADA has grown, as he is not only coming up to 185lbs, he is also facing one of the best athletes in the division. I pack a serious punch, can take shots and know how to defend against those leg huggers. He could have gone easier routes, but he hasn't, so good good, lets have some fun ADA!

If you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the best.  Should be a great fight!

HFC 71 - Sosa vs Ford 

1619127591HFC%2071%20Poster.jpg
Madison Garden Arena
New York
01 MAY 2021

Fight of the Night:
Aingot Nofud vs Shaquan Woods

With the 170 belt on the line, we knew this fight would be a war.  Nofud has remained hunger, even after winning the gold.  Woods wanted to eat too, but in order to get to the buffet he would have to get through Nofud.  And boy, were these men hell bent on eating...

They beat the hell out of each other in round one, Nofud dominating the bloodied Woods.  But Woods kept coming.  Round two was much of the same, and Woods started to resemble something out of a horror story as that cut opened up wide and either Woods was on blood thinners, or he did a little drinking the night before, because he was a bleeder!  Despite this, Woods managed to pull favor of the judges an win the round.  Perhaps they just admired that he was able to continue fighting drenched in blood.  The third round was closer, Nofud kept targeting that cut and got the edge in points.  The fourth was nearly the same, but again in favor of Woods.  This fight is now 2:2 headed into the final round.  At just over a minute into the 5th and final round, a huge head kick from Nofud lands dropping Woods like a heap of blood and gore.  Rather Nofud wanted to avoid the splatter or just wanted the clean KO, he called Woods back to his feet.  Woods, much to his credit, got up and continued banging and was not finished by Nofud.  Instead, the doctor, after vomiting at cage side from the gore, was called in to examine the cut where he quickly called an end to the fight.  

Nobody wants to lose via a doctor stoppage, but all the credit in the world has to be given to Shaquan Woods for hanging in there and going toe to toe with the champ.  That's one tough son of a bitch!  #HARDCORE

KO of the Night:
Lucien Lachance

This fight could have well been fight of the night, and Lucien Lachance showed as much heart as Shaquan Woods.  The fans were in for a treat this evening!  To skip the details for the fight recap, we'll just jump to the finish that won the award.  

"Lachance shakes his hands by his side, trying to relax. Petrov takes his eyes off the ball for a moment - Lachance sees the opportunity and cracks him with a massive hook! Petrov bends double and collapses on top of himself - he's out! The crowd are going absolutely nuts! Wow, what a knockout!"

Main Event:
Marcello Sosa DEF Ed Ford via TKO (Strikes)

This was the main event that had the potential to stand out in HFC history as Ed Ford took his best shot at becoming the first ever two division champion in HFC history.  The 155 champion Ford taking on the 145 champion Sosa.  Two of the best going at it for all the glory.  After round one, Ford showed that he wasn't messing around.  These two went back and forth landing a lot of strikes, but at the end it was Ford who took the round on the score cards.

The second round was looking like much of the same with Ford being the aggressor and leading the way, dominating Sosa on the score cards.  But Sosa wasn't trying to score points, he was trying to score a knock out.  He wasn't being overly aggressive, but picking his shots.  And though he was out struck by Ford the entire way, he packed a serious punch behind his counters and with less than a minute to go in the 2nd round, we'll flash back to the commentators...

"Ford throws a leg kick but Sosa checks it
and Sosa counters with a crisp right that sends Ford to the canvas! Sosa follows up with punches from the mount and this one is all over!"

And Sosa is still, HARDCORE F.C. Featherweight champion of the world!!  Marcello Sosa!!

Co-Main Event:
Lucien Lachance DEF Vasil Petrov via KO (Punch)

This fight was all it was hyped up to be and then some.  These men wanted their shot at the gold, but each knew they had to get through the man standing across from them in order to make that happen.  Petrov had been on a tear and showed no signs of slowing down.  Lachance was a former champion and looking to get back to that glory.

Within the first minute, Lachance opened up a cut on Petrov then took the fight into the clinch.  Petrov had no desire to be there and broke free.  This continued throughout the round and at one point after the 3 minute mark, Petrov returned the favor opening up a cut on Lachance.  Just after the 4 minute mark, Petrov lands a brutal upper cut putting Lachance on his ass and rocking him.  Fortunately for Lachance, it was close enough to the end of the round that he was able to hold on.

Round 2 picked up right were round 1 left off and within seconds, Petrov landed a nasty combo that again put Lachance on his ass.  But Lachance showed the heart of a champion and got back to his feet and managed to hold on until he recovered his senses... or at least most of them.  Petrov didn't seem to have that killer instinct tonight, or perhaps Lachance just uses a flurry of offense to substitute for defense.    Another clinch exchange an break and as they broke Lachance caught Petrov with a jab right on his cut that opened it up pretty good.  It looked as though the blood may have been getting into his eyes a bit, but before you know it, this happened...

"Lachance shakes his hands by his side, trying to relax. Petrov takes his eyes off the ball for a moment - Lachance sees the opportunity and cracks him with a massive hook! Petrov bends double and collapses on top of himself - he's out! The crowd are going absolutely nuts! Wow, what a knockout!"

earning Lachance KO of the Night award, and another shot at the title.  And new, HARDCORE F.C. Welterweight top contender, Lucien Lachance!!

• Upvote 1

HFC 72 - McGuire vs Van Den Born

1619160337N3426.jpg

Main Event:

Ralph McGuire vs Ko Van Den Born

Back at HFC KO 7, Van Den Born defeated McGuire.  At HFC 37, McGuire avenged that loss via unanimous decision which earned him a shot at the title at HFC 42 where he defeated Aatreya Mahrishi via decision.  He lost the belt in his first defense to Seelow Heights, but has since won 5 strait and earned the belt back yet again, along with two successful defenses.  Now, the rubber match between these two warriors and he'll be looking to defend yet again against the hungry challenger who has shown the ability to TKO him in the past.  This one could go either way as both of these guys have the power to get the finish and have proven it over and over again.

Prediction:  And Still... McGuire wins the fight via TKO.  I just think McGuire has been on a tear lately and he's avenged two of his three losses and has his eyes set to eventually avenge his only other loss to Mohammed Kahn.  It's worth noting that he has defeated Jahouli twice, who was able to defeat Kahn not long ago..

Co-Main Event:

Joao Andrade vs Ademaro Dos Anjos

Andrade is a highly skilled fighter who hit a rough patch.  In his early days, he lost two in a row and parted ways with then manager Jake Fury.  He signed on with Prince Mitchell and got back to winning until he met up with Ko Van Den Born and Maxim Jahouli.  After another back to back losses, he and Mitchell parted ways.  Then, he signed on with Team Hardman and was back to winning.  Yet again, he met up with Jahouli but was unable to overcome his defeat and after a heated argument with Hardman, once again went shopping for a new manager.  Now, under manager Bjorn, he looks to get back to winning again.

Standing in his way is ADA, the 2020 HFC fighter of the year.  Though he was the most dominate fighter in HFC in 2020, 2021 has been a different story.  He went 10-1 in 2020, but is 1-3 so far in 2021.  He lost his title to DBGA at HCF 55 and dropped down a weight class to defeat Luke Glanton at HFC 58.  After that fight, he was on track for his shot at the belt but was stopped in his tracks by Lucien Lachance.  Well, maybe we should say the doctor as it was a TKO via cuts.  He tried to bounce back against another tough opponent in Vasil Petrov, but was defeated via decision which is saying something as Petrov is a KO artist.  Though he lost, ADA showed some toughness and that he's not afraid of a challenge.

These two will square off in what should surely be an action packed fight full of hard hits.  ADA will likely look to take this fight to the ground where he'll have an advantage.  You can expect Andrade to avoid that at all costs and look for a KO, perhaps by counter.  But under manager Bjorn, he'll also be very likely to look to the judges for a victory.  With these two having no fights together yet, it's really a guessing game on what approach they will take.

Prediction:  Andrade wins via TKO.  This is actually very tough to pick.  I keep picking for ADA and he keeps getting upset, so maybe I'm the jinx.  Andrade is a wild card.  He's a very skilled fighter under a skilled manager who lacks no confidence.  I'll give him the nod in this one and see if ADA can set me strait.

Juodasis Vaiduoklis vs Gorgon Patriot

This next fight is another intriguing one.  Vaiduoklis is 8-4, but his manager is one of the best young managers in the sport which is evident by his 2020 new manager of the year award.  Vaiduoklis is an exceptional striker and has backed it by 6 (T)KO victories and only letting two wins  go to the judges.  He was somewhat recently TKO'd by the elite striker Georges Moxley, but bounced back with a TKO against Rafaelo Gracie.  His wins have come in streaks as he won 4 in a row early on, then 3 in a row before the Moxley fight.  Now, he looks to start the streak again with his 2nd against former champ Patriot in this one.

Patriot was a excellent champ from HFC 29 through 47 where he defeated Moxley, Seran, and Goncalves.  Even defeating Moxley twice.  He and manager Scotty JC parted ways and he was signed to a 1 fight deal by Blake Phoenix.  After losing his belt to Ford, Phoenix cut ties with the peoples champ and he's since been picked up by Teddy Bear Stevenson.  Sorry Bear, couldn't resist.  An impressive bounce back win against Chai was followed up by another disappointing title loss to Ford at HFC 67.  Now, he looks to bounce back against Vaiduoklis and get back to his winning ways that lead him to the title in the past.

Prediction:  Vaiduoklis wins via TKO.  This is a very hard one, Patriot is a former champ with more experience, a better record, and a more veteran manager.  But looking at his history, his only losses have been to the likes of elite strikers like Ford and Sosa.  When it's left to the judges, Patriot finds a way to win.  But with Vaiduoklis being one of the elite strikes who prefers to finish, I will let it ride on him getting the job done.  Because he surely does not want this one left in the hands of the judges.

Bane Darwin vs Olli Lindholm

Another good one on top as the hard hitting trucker from the swamps of Louisiana squares off against another of Bjorns top contenders in what is sure to be a action packed slug fest as the Big Rig takes on Big Papa.  

At 8-6, Darwin has been a bit disappointed in his career.  He's scored all 8 of his victories by way of (T)KO, but has also lost 5 of his 6 in the same way.  Balanced skills across the board don't show any glaring weaknesses, but he also doesn't stand out in any area of expertise either.  His up and down career has had some bright spots such as his last outing KO of Alex Ferreria, but also some losses against fighters who are not known to be the image of greatness.  But if last fight was any indicator, he's ready to start living up to his name and driving through the competition.

Across the cage from him will be #3 ranked Olli Lindholm.  Olli has been impressive since joining the HFC as he's up to a 4-0 record and sits at #3 in the rankings behind only the champ and his teammate Leifsson.  Of his recent wins, none of these guys stands out as super stars, and for his most impressive win to date you would have to go back to his MMMA days where he defeated current teammate Leif Leifsson.  But, 4 wins in the HFC is nothing to balk at and the KO power he has displayed has been impressive, to say the least.  With Darwin being a hard hitter who's also got a bit of a questionable chin, Olli will surely look to finish this fight early with a KO victory.  But, Olli is not undefeated and his two losses back in MMMA were both via (T)KO to current HFC stars Kocak and Krylov.  So his chin is not made of stone either, but appears to be much more sturdy than Darwins.

Prediction:  Olli Lindholm wins via KO.  I have to play the numbers here.  Olli will be looking for the KO and I'd put money on that.  Darwin has the ability to pull off the upset here, but he's shown to be just as likely to get caught as to be the one doing the catching.  By the numbers, Olli looks to have a significant edge in this one.

Under Cards:

Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile vs Harry Olsen

Yoshinobu Tokugawa vs Kai Kona

David Dilbrandt vs Saggy Dinglestomper

Alex Ferreria vs Platinum Fox

Jory Rosewarne vs Dillon Van Barle

John Bessant vs Eric Brooks

• Upvote 3