Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

HFC 62 - Dos Anjos vs Lachance - Preview

Hello MMA fans, I'm Alexei Smirnov and welcome to your preview for HFC 62. It’s a big event tonight and the second HFC PPV we have some big championship fights and some interesting storylines. The fans in New York are in for a great one tonight!

Rimtas Kentas vs Rafaelo Gracie 

My pick: Kentas Via Submission (Armbar)

Marcus Svensonn vs Nick "The Black Belt Slayer" Rodriguez

My pick: Svensonn Via TKO (Strikes)

Yago "Grande Guerreiro" Nascimento vs "Billy BarxXx" Billy Bob Brown

My pick: Nascimento Via Unanimous Decision

"The British Bulldog" Bald Martin vs Shamus "Half A Job" Murphy

My pick: Murphy Via TKO (Strikes)

John Bessant vs "Ice Cold" Juan De Souza

Now we have John Bessant (13-9-0) taking on “Ice Cold” Juan De Souza (10-9-0). Both are in the middle of losing streaks, who will break theirs? Bessant hasn’t fought since HFC 51 so he’s had a lot of time to prepare for this fight. De Souza has also had a lot of time to prepare his last fight at HFC 53. These fighters have similar styles of fighting, both of them excel in the clinch and I won’t be surprised if most of the fight takes place in there. De Souza hasn’t shown it much but, he could take the fight to the mat if needed as he does have a purple belt in BJJ. Bessant does have more fights under his belt so we’ll see if the extra experience comes in handy in this fight. Both of these fighters are in need of a win and it’ll be interesting to see who comes out on top. This fight should be a lot of clincing action, let’s see who I pick!

My pick: Bessant Via Unanimous Decision

The main reason I pick Bessant to win is his advantage in wrestling. If this fight does take place in the clinch like I expect he will have the advantage. This was a very hard fight to pick; these two are very even but, I think Bessant barely edges De Souza. This is a very important fight for both of these fighters and I hope both fight very well!

Juodasis Vaiduoklis vs "Gorgeous " Georges Moxley

Up next it’s Juodasis Vaiduoklis (7-3-0) taking on “Gorgeous” Gerorges Moxley (10-5-0). Now we have two men coming off of a win and they hope to keep their momentum. Vaid has been very impressive with his three wins in a row. He has been using his power to overwhelm his opponents and pick up win after win. This will be his biggest challenge so far. Moxley is coming off a sub win at HFC 57 and hopes to ride that momentum into this fight. Whilst Vaid has the winning streak, Moxley has the impressive wins. Moxley has even beaten now champion Ed Ford and challenged for the belt a few times. Vaid will want to keep this fight standing and use his KO power to secure an early win. Moxley’s best way of winning will be on the ground. He’s already shown he can get subs and he’ll want to get Vaid to the ground as soon as possible. It will be very difficult for Vaid to defend against a black belt in BJJ. Moxley’s biggest strength is being unpredictable as his skill set is so vast. Overall a really interesting fight.

My pick: Moxley Via Submission (Triangle)

This is a very close fight and I could see either fighter winning. I see Moxley picking up the sub. I still see Vaid being better standing but, I think he’s pretty screwed if he goes to the ground. Moxley can still hold his own whilst standing too. I think the black belt in BJJ will be too much to handle. It’ll be a close fight and it’ll be interesting to see how it plays out. I am very excited for the fight!

Ivan Izquierdo vs Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon

It’s time for Ivan Izquierdo (13-8-0) to take on Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon (10-7-0). Wow that is a mouthful to say, don’t know what some parents are thinking when they name their kids. Ivan has lost two straight so he’ll want to get back on track with a win here. Jaxon on the other hand has won his last two and will want to continue to win. Ivan has an interesting style of fighting and he is very well rounded. He is good at everything, master of none. This means he can exploit the weakness of whoever he is fighting but, it also means he can be outclassed in many areas. Ivan will want to keep this one standing and exploit Jaxon’s poor stand up game. He out matches him whilst standing has gotten plenty of KO wins in his career. Jaxon will want to use the strategy he normally uses in most fights. He will look for a takedown and get a mount then he’ll punch the crap out of them. It’s been effective so far and I don’t think Ivan would be able to defend it very well. He’ll probably be fishing for takedowns early on and this will be Ivan’s time to strike. Let’s see who I think will win!

My pick: Izquierdo Via KO (Punch)

Despite his recent fights I do think Ivan can win. He just out matches Jaxon in many ways and I think he’ll be able to pick up a finish whilst standing. As long as he can defend the takedown he shouldn’t have too hard of a time beating Jaxon while standing. Now if Jaxon gets some takedowns it’s a different story but, I don’t see that happening. It’ll be a fight to watch out for!

"Dragon Fighter" David Dilbrandt vs Bjj "Grapple" Catch Wrestler

Next up it’s “Dragon Fighter” David Dilbrandt taking on Bjj “Grapple” Catch Wrestler. Both are coming off wins and hope to keep winning. Like I’ve mentioned before Dilbrandt is the master of decision wins getting a really close win over Jewel Diaz in his last fight. Wrestler also managed to get a decision win in his last fight. Clearly both of these fighters are masters of getting the judges attention but, how will they do it? Dilbrandt has a very clear strategy going into this one: isolate Wrestlers weakness. Now judging by his name Wrestlers weakness is in his standup game, if Dilbrandt can protect the takedown he’ll be just fine. Now on the other hand Wrestler should try as hard as possible to take Dilbrandt to the mat. Now I have no doubt he’ll try to do this and if he does he can try to finish the fight from there. Both fighters have clear paths to win and we’ll see who can execute their plan better. Dilbrandt has also been doing quite a lot of trash talk so let’s see if he can back up his words with a win here.

My pick: Dilbrandt Via Unanimous Decision

Yup the decision master strikes again but, I do see Dilbrandt getting the win. Wrestler just has one way of winning and that’s by taking this fight to the ground but, even if he gets a takedown Dilbrandt has a black belt he should be able to defend it well. As long as he gets a few punches in there and prevent any offense he should walk away with an easy decision. Overall an interesting fight and it could play out many different ways.

Boris Krylov vs Sergey "Tel" Telegin

It’s time for the co-main event! For the HFC Heavyweight championship it’s the champ Boris Krylov (13-4-0) taking on the challenger Sergey “Tel” Telegin (7-2-0). Krylov just won his belt in dominant fashion with some brutal strikes to the former champ Kocak. Telegin managed an impressive win against Baraka. Krylov has been on a tear as of recently winning his last three, can he start his reign as champ with a bang?  Krylov has insane amounts of power and you need to avoid most of his punches at all costs. If Telegin wants to win this one he’ll want to take Krylov down as fast as possible. When on the mat he’ll have a big advantage and he’ll have neutralized his power. Krylov will obviously want to stop this from happening and should expect the takedown at all costs. Krylov is not a man that is taken to mat very often having only lost to submission in his first ever fight. His other losses are due to cuts. It seems Krylov’s biggest weakness would be his own skin. Krylov will want to stay standing and just throw some bombs at Telegin. Krylov has had some impressive wins over his career but, both of his wins against Demir Kocak have been especially impressive. Telegins four fight winning streak has been very impressive as well. It’s streak vs championship, who will come out on top?

My pick: Krylov Via KO (Punch)

Krylov is a very impressive fighter and I think he’ll have a very long championship run. Telegin is an impressive fighter but he's in over his head with this one. He’ll win if he can take this to the ground but, when it comes to Krylov that’s a rare thing. Overall an exciting title match!

MAIN EVENT: "The Assassin" Lucien Lachance vs Ademaro "A.D.A" Dos Anjos

It’s finally time for the main event of this evening. For the HFC welterweight championship it’s the champ “The Assassin” Lucien Lachance taking on reigning HFC fighter of the year Adermaro “A.D.A” Dos Anjos. Both fighters came off of wins but Lachance won a title in his last fight. ADA recently had his huge winning streak come crashing down after Dre Battle took his belt. Lachance won his belt in the first round after scoring some big hits and getting the TKO. Lachance will want to stay standing and use his power to score some big hits on ADA and try to get a TKO. ADA will probably want to take this fight to his comfort spot, the mat. ADA will be looking for some takedowns and will look to finish the fight there. Honestly this fight could go anywhere, both of these men are talented standing or on the ground. A big factor of this fight will be ADA’s chin and if Lachance will have enough power to be able to score a KO. ADA has never been knocked out in his entire career and has a chin of steel. If anyone can break him it’s Lachance who has incredible power in his fists. ADA has many impressive wins but the two that stand out are wins against Bizi and Tonissar. In both he showed his skills and just how talented he is. Lachance has also had many career victories but, his two most recent wins against Woods and King were very impressive. This is a very hard fight to choose for as both of these men deserve to win and are incredibly talented but, I do have to choose is it my job after all.

My pick: Dos Anjos Via Submission (Triangle Choke)

Well it’s no secret I’m a big fan of ADA I think he’ll be landing on his feet after his loss against Battle. I do see ADA winning yet another belt but, it certainly won’t be easy. Lachance is an incredible fighter and it would be stupid to count him out. ADA is the sub master and I think he can get one here. I’m really excited to see this amazing match up and it will be a great one!

Predicted KO of the night: Boris Krylov

Predicted Sub of the night: ADA

Predicted Fight of the night: Lucien Lachance v Ademaro Dos Anjos

Another amazing card and I can’t wait to see how it all plays out. Two championship fights and many exciting matchups I really couldn’t ask for more out of a card. I want to give thanks to HFC and JW for these events and I want to thank the managers for making these great fighters. I’m Alexei Smirnov and I hope you all have a great day and remember to…

STAY HARDCORE!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

On 2/26/2021 at 11:06 AM, andy808 said:

I didnt think Floridian red headed beaten stepchildren believed in vaccines

Neither do coked up Colombians but he does believe in population control.

Big Bad David Dilbrandt with another exciting finish to his tubular resume. Train hard chump. Just realized David got tapped by a brown belt. That black belt about as legit as Mickey Gall's.

• Like 1

LOL @Rambo

Great event!  Working on the review now, should have that posted in the next couple of hours.  Will work on rankings after and have them up by tomorrow at latest.  (maybe tonight!)

Congratulations to Lucien Lachance for defending his belt against ADA.  Huge upset to almost everyone outside of camp Lachance.  

Also shout out to Krylov for an outstanding title defense.  He will be looking forward to a super fight at SFL for his next fight and has his eyes set at the 205 division when he returns as well.  A lot on the plate for Krylov, but that's ok because he's hungry!

HFC 62 - Dos Anjos vs Lachance
27 Febuary 2021
Empire Indoor Arena (14,500)

Fight of the Night:
Lachance vs Dos Anjos

This was a great fight, and with the champ being the underdog, he comes away with a huge win and hands ADA a loss that will not sit well with the former champ.  This fight went back and forth with ADA taking 2 of the first 3 rounds, but in that 4th round, ADA's cut was opened up wide and blood was flowing like a hippo's period.  Due to the lack of any fights jumping out for this award, and that it was a title fight, this fight earned FotN.

KO of the Night:
Georges Moxley
There were several fighters competing for this award, and that's a great thing to behold.  But this one edged it out for a couple of reasons.  For starters, the pure ferocity of the finish, the knockdown and jumping into full mount, then just pounding face until Vaiduoklis had no choice but to give up his back, and the ref was forced to stop the fight before any permanent damage was done.  These two managers are both newer to the game, and both great young up and comers, with Vaiduoklis's own Esiah Xavier having just won best new manager of the year award.  So props to Moxley and Benjamin Halle for a big win over a big camp.

Sub of the Night:
Rafaelo Gracie

We had only two submissions to choose from for this award.  Nick Rodriguez had a nice armbar against Svensonn, but Gracie's quick work to put down Kentas in only 35 seconds earned him the honors for submission of the night.
In our 2nd ever PPV, in front of 14,500 screaming fans, HFC put on another show with some great finishes, and some unexpected results.  In an attempt to try something a little different with these reviews, I'm going to do as I usually do and post the fight results below with direct links to the fighters and fights for each card.  I will later post a fight highlight (typically the FotN or a Title fight).  

MAIN CARD:
Lachance
DEF Dos Anjos via TKO (Cut)
Krylov
DEF Telegin via TKO (Strikes)
Dilbrandt
DEF Wrestler via Decision (Unanimous)
Waxon
DEF Izquierdo via TKO (Strikes)
UNDERCARD:
Moxley
DEF Vaiduoklis via TKO (Strikes)
Bessant
DEF De Souza via TKO (Strikes)
Murphy
DEF Martin via TKO (Head Kick)
Nascimento
DEF Brown via TKO (Strikes)

Rodriguez DEF Svensonn via Submission (Armbar) 

Gracie DEF Kentas via Submission (Guillotine)

• Upvote 1

Really wish I could format this stuff on here.. I see others doing it but assume you guys use another program to write it up, then copy/paste?  Is there free software I can use to do these things on then transfer over to the forums?  

(Still hate these shitty ass forums.  Everything about them!)

1 hour ago, Bleakardor said:

Really wish I could format this stuff on here.. I see others doing it but assume you guys use another program to write it up, then copy/paste?  Is there free software I can use to do these things on then transfer over to the forums?  

(Still hate these shitty ass forums.  Everything about them!)

I write all my previews on Google Docs and then copy/paste them over

• Upvote 1

15735230518953.png

Alec Wolfe

After my last fight my hand is sore from my new finisher "The Thunder Slap". Now I'm ready to beat the crap out of any opponent, they better be watching their faces for the fight. I deliver the best slap out of anyone in HFC and I've proved it in my last fight. People should be shaking in their boots at the thought of me and a slap that can shatter bones.
thunderslap.png.1241f09da717e8b6b24b08b6d5477143.png

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TheBuster said:

15735230518953.png

Alec Wolfe

After my last fight my hand is sore from my new finisher "The Thunder Slap". Now I'm ready to beat the crap out of any opponent, they better be watching their faces for the fight. I deliver the best slap out of anyone in HFC and I've proved it in my last fight. People should be shaking in their boots at the thought of me and a slap that can shatter bones.
thunderslap.png.1241f09da717e8b6b24b08b6d5477143.png

15785989387464.png

Nice ears

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

HFC 63 - McGuire vs Gunner - Preview

Hello MMA fans, I'm Alexei Smirnov here to give you your preview for HFC 63. Tonight we have some big fights and even two title fights. The fans in New York are in for another amazing hardcore event! The main event is Ralph McGuire who’s just won the belt in a big upset against an up and coming Jet Gunner.

Aleksandar "The Great" Volkanovski vs Mitch Rapp

My pick: Volkanovski Via TKO (Strikes)

Gotan "The Guru" Wasselach vs Basko "MadDawg" Godwin

My pick: Wasselach Via Unanimous Decision

Kenneth Smith vs Samson "Koa" Komua 

My pick: Smith Via TKO (Strikes)

Rakeem "Jamaican Beast" Marley vs Aloisia "The Magical" Alvar

My pick: Alvar Via TKO (Strikes)

Boxing "The Mailman" Mcsparr vs Richard Pryor 

Now it’s Boxing “The Mailman” Mcsparr (8-6-0) taking on Richard Pryor (3-1-0). Both of these fighters are coming off wins but, who will keep their momentum? Mcsparr is known for his boxing and strikes, he has a way with his fists that is unrivaled. Pryor is a master of the decision and can avoid being subbed and KO’d and ultimately win with the judges favor. Mcsparr will want to do what he always does and that is strike and go for the finish. Pryor’s only loss comes from getting KO’d. Pryor will want to take the fight to the ground where he can neutralize Mcsparr’s great standup game. Both of these fighters are looking to break through the glass ceiling and whoever wins here could carry their momentum and win more fights. Pryor has a better win-loss record but Mcsparr has the experience. Who will come out on top?

My pick: Mcsparr Via KO (Punch)

Mcsparr has been very impressive as of late and I think we will continue his winning streak here. Pryor has shown that he can’t really finish any fights and with Mcsparr’s granite chin I don’t see that changing. If he can survive the fight Pryor could pick up a win by decision. I see Mcsparr going on to bigger and better things after a win here. 

Platinum Fox vs Juju Baraka

Up next it’s Platinum Fox (10-6-1) taking on Juju Baraka (5-3-0). Fun fact about these two they both recently lost to the same guy. Both of their losses are from Sergey Telegin. Now who will be the better of the losers? Fox is a fighter that is versatile and can attack a fighter in many ways. Having both wins in KOs and in subs they are a jack of all trades fighter. Baraka is more of a pure striker with a nasty punch. Baraka might have a tougher time KOing Fox due to his granite chin, Fox has only lost by KO twice in his career. If Fox wants to win this his best bet will be taking Baraka to the ground where he can try to finish with a sub. Majority of wins are from sub so he is more comfortable on the ground. This is an important fight for both fighters and both are looking to get back on their feet. This is also pretty important for the division as a whole and will affect the ranking. This is another classic ground vs striker fight and it’ll be interesting to see how this one plays out. This was honestly a super hard fight to pick for and I went back and forth multiple times.

My pick: Fox Via Submission (Triangle)

Now the main reason I have Fox winning is due to Baraka’s struggles against ground fighters, more specifically Telegin. I think if Fox can get a takedown he can get a sub. It’ll be more difficult for Baraka to get a KO due to Fox’s granite chin. Still it’s not impossible for Baraka to get a KO and it’s a really close fight. A fight I’m looking forward to! 

Etienne Gueguen vs Joe Tidd

Now it’s fine for Etienne Gueguen (12-4-0) to take on Joe Tidd (13-9-0). Both of these fighters with very little momentum going into this fight. They’re looking to get a win after a recent loss. This is a fight that we most likely take place on the ground. Both fighters will be looking for the takedown but, for different reasons. Gueguen will be looking to grapple and potentially get a ground sub. Tidd will be looking to mount and use his ground and pound to get the finish and deal damage. Tidd will have to be aware of the sub at all time because he has fallen victim to it many times. Gueguen will probably try to get side control so Tidd can’t use his GnP to attack him. Whoever gets the first takedown will be at a big advantage in this one. Gueguen has some impressive victories under his belt, with a big one being on David Dilbrandt who is now challenging for the belt. Tidd’s best victory is over Jewel Diaz who has a very good record and doesn’t lose often. Both can beat great fighters when at their best so let’s hope they can do just that. This is a rare fight where both fighters will be looking for a takedown, it’ll be an interesting one. Let’s see who I picked!

My pick: Gueguen Via Submission (Armbar)

Tidd’s biggest weakness is submission, he has lost by it countless times. Gueguen’s speciality is submission, so it only makes sense that Gueguen would win here. Tidd still has a chance if he gets in the right position he could win. I do see Gueguen winning though. Looks like a good ground fight!

Jewel "The Polished" Diaz vs Roberto "Robocop" Soldic

Up next it’s Jewel “The Polished” Diaz (11-4-1) taking on Roberto “Robocop” Soldic (9-5-0). Diaz is coming off of a big loss while Soldic is having a big winning streak. Diaz is a fighter that loves to finish fights, more specifically he loves throwing fists at fighters while they are on the ground. Soldic is more versatile; he prefers the stand up game yet can still finish it on the ground, like he did against Nati Pisswater. Diaz will want to get the takedown, then get the mount and then rain hell down on Soldic. Soldic will want to keep the fight standing and expose Diaz’s weakness when it comes to that. Soldic doesn’t really have a clear weakness, he only seems to lose when he is simply outclassed. Diaz seems to lose when he can’t finish a fight, he has lost 3 of the 4 fights that have gone to decision. Soldic will want to keep Diaz from finishing and then either go for the KO or go for the decision. Both men have a clear path to winning and whoever can execute their plan the most will be able to win. Let’s see who I think can do that!

My pick: Soldic Via Unanimous Decision

Soldic is yet to let me down whenever I pick him. Soldic has already beaten Joe Tidd who has a similar GnP style to Diaz. Soldic also isn’t as valuable on the ground and might be able to defend it well too. If there is no finish to this fight Soldic wins and if there is a finish I could see Diaz winning. If Diaz can successfully get Soldic to the ground he might be able to get the finish. Overall an interesting fight to say the least.

Dre "Deathrow" Battle vs Sabotage Rex "Pussy Melter"

It’s time for the co-main event! It’s for the Hardcore middleweight championship! It’s The champ Dre “Deathrow” Battle (8-2-0) vs The challenger Sabotage Rex “Pussy Melter” (11-3-0). Battle is coming off the biggest win of his career and the biggest loss of his career, His win over ADA was and still is incredibly impressive and one that won’t be forgotten. His loss due to Massive Wanker is big for *other* reasons. Rex is coming off of a five fight winning streak. Now Battle can approach this fight from many different angles but, I think he’ll try to clinch Rex. Even though his nickname might make you think otherwise Rex isn’t a very good wrestler and would have problems in the clinch. Rex will want to stay standing and use his boxing to throw punches and land a KO on battle. Having finished his last five fights we know he has a lot of power. Getting a finish on Battle could be difficult due to his solid chin and the fact he’s only been KO’d once and it was by a guy double his size. Battle is very hard to takedown or KO. Battle could even try to get his first sub in this fight if he wanted too, with how bad Rex’s ground game is. Now I will say Rex does have a better pull out game but, I don’t see that as relevant in this fight. Now let’s see who I picked!

My pick: Battle Via TKO (Strikes)

As much as I love Rex I think Battle is a no-brainer here. Battle has beaten ADA and outclasses Rex in every way. Battle should have a very long run as champ and I don’t see anything changing especially not in this fight. The only thing Rex will be getting in this fight is AIDS or at least that’s what I’ve heard. Overall an interesting co-main event!

MAIN EVENT: Ralph McGuire vs Jet Gunner 

It’s finally time for the main event! For the Hardcore light heavyweight championship it’s the champ Ralph McGuire (12-3-0) taking on Jet Gunner (8-4-0).  McGuire is coming off of his biggest career win over Jahouli and has all the momentum in the world. Gunner also has a whole lot of momentum having won his last five fights. McGuire’s game plan will most likely be taking the fight into the clinch. Gunner has a big weak spot in his wrestling and McGuire could dominate this fight in the clinch. Gunner will be staying standing a look for a finish. The best aspect of Gunner is his stand up game. I think he should stick to it. He should try not be clinched and throw some punches at McGuire’s chin. I’ve already mentioned McGuire’s win over Maxim Jahouli but, I’m going to go into it more. Maxim had won eight straight fights and even won a fight over in SYN, then McGuire just KOs him with a devastating head kick. It was a great fight and it showed me just what McGuire can do. Gunner’s last fight was also his biggest win with an upset over who I picked to win, Ko Van Den Born. In this matchup Gunner could try something a bit strange for him and go for the sub win. Gunner has better BJJ than McGuire and has gotten a sub win in his career before. If he gets clinched he can take McGuire to the mat where he isn’t as comfortable. Both of these fighters have ways to win and potential game plans so let’s see who I think will win!

My pick: McGuire Via KO (Punch)

Well I see both champs retaining tonight. McGuire just is slightly better than Gunner at most things and Gunner’s wrestling will be a big issue for him. If McGuire can clinch in this fight I don’t think there is much Gunner can do. All he can do is try to get an early KO which will be difficult on McGuire’s granite chin. I wouldn’t count him out(I have before and I was wrong) but, I think McGuire has the better chance of winning. Overall a great looking main event!

Predicted Sub of the night: Platinum Fox

Predicted KO of the night: Ralph McGuire

Predicted Fight of the night: Dre Battle vs Sabotage Rex

Well Hardcore fans there you have it, my preview for HFC 63. It’s looking like a great card with lots of fun and interesting match ups. It’ll be a great show as always. I hope you are all having a great day and remember to…

STAY HARDCORE!

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

So much aids!

Might have to become a yearly award.. which fighter spread the most aids....

would go to the manager poking kids with dirty needles in a 3rd world country.

my fighter would of won his last 2 fights by KO if he wasn't so weak from all the AIDs.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TheBuster said:

HFC 63 - McGuire vs Gunner - Preview

Dre "Deathrow" Battle vs Sabotage Rex "Pussy Melter"

It’s time for the co-main event! It’s for the Hardcore middleweight championship! It’s The champ Dre “Deathrow” Battle (8-2-0) vs The challenger Sabotage Rex “Pussy Melter” (11-3-0). Battle is coming off the biggest win of his career and the biggest loss of his career, His win over ADA was and still is incredibly impressive and one that won’t be forgotten. His loss due to Massive Wanker is big for *other* reasons. Rex is coming off of a five fight winning streak. Now Battle can approach this fight from many different angles but, I think he’ll try to clinch Rex. Even though his nickname might make you think otherwise Rex isn’t a very good wrestler and would have problems in the clinch. Rex will want to stay standing and use his boxing to throw punches and land a KO on battle. Having finished his last five fights we know he has a lot of power. Getting a finish on Battle could be difficult due to his solid chin and the fact he’s only been KO’d once and it was by a guy double his size. Battle is very hard to takedown or KO. Battle could even try to get his first sub in this fight if he wanted too, with how bad Rex’s ground game is. Now I will say Rex does have a better pull out game but, I don’t see that as relevant in this fight. Now let’s see who I picked!

My pick: Battle Via TKO (Strikes)

As much as I love Rex I think Battle is a no-brainer here. Battle has beaten ADA and outclasses Rex in every way. Battle should have a very long run as champ and I don’t see anything changing especially not in this fight. The only thing Rex will be getting in this fight is AIDS or at least that’s what I’ve heard. Overall an interesting co-main event!

Predicted Ass Gap of the night: Dre Battle vs Sabotage Rex

15786074894757.png

Pussy Melter

"The good ole betting against Team Lobster. Figured they would know better be now. At least the assgap of the night you got it right.

This title shot was easier than my last money shot. "

• Upvote 5

And new!  HARDCORE Fighting Championship Welterweight Champion of the World!!!   Sabotage "Pussy Melter" Rex!!!

2021 has been a year of upsets so far!  We may have to add a yearly award for upset of the year to the org.  Great job and congratulations to Barney for a well earned title!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

And of course HLK is rolling laughing at Karter right now.. The most supportive alliance in the game, those boys at convicted really do act like inmates.  It's more about talking shit and inserting dominance than anything else.  And it's awesome!  LOL

?

28 minutes ago, barney said:

200_d.gif

unknown.png

And here you go HFC!  You have a new target!   LOL

All the Middleweight Dicks of the HFC are going to be trying to tap that Pussy Melter!  lol

Any call out's for first shot before I do rankings and see what our contenders look like?  :training2: