Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

Started working on a review as I finally have a little time, but once again forums are stupid laggy and I am just sick and tired of dealing with this horrible excuse for a forum.  I will double my efforts to find a writer or at least a forum coordinator to post stuff on HFC's behalf.  Sorry folks, but I just can't stand trying to format a proper write-up on here.

THE STORY OF JOAO ANDRADE - CHAPTER ONE

THE MAKING OF A STAR

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joao AndradeTop 10 amazing facts about the Portuguese flag - Discover Walks Lisbon

THIS IS CHAPTER ONE OF A SERIES ON JOAO ANDRADE, MORE EDITIONS TO COME IN FUTURE...

GROWING UP IN COIMBRA

Something new every day in Coimbra | Erasmus experience Coimbra

Joao Andrade, the Portuguese MMA star was brought up in Coimbra in Portugal. Coimbra is a city and a municipality in Portugal. The population at the 2011 census was 143,397, in an area of 319.40 square kilometres (123.3 sq mi). The fourth-largest urban centre in Portugal (after Lisbon, Porto and Braga), it is the largest city of the district of Coimbra and the Centro Region.

He grew up with just his faster after his mother was tragically killed in a car crash when he was still very young. His father doted on him whilst younger but became stricter once he saw the potential his boy had for athletics and sports. He was a very fast learner and his Dad gave him everything he possibly could to ensure he had what he needed to be successful.

Joao started out his MMA training at an early age after getting into boxing whilst at school. Andrade was a naturally gifted athlete, excelling in his exploits, winning various boxing tournaments at school level before turning his hand to MMA. Having trained with the best teachers in Portugal, Andrade devloped naturally and rapidly winning local tournaments and then expanding to national ones before he turned 18 and realised he had a decision to make.

NEW YORK, NEW YORK

New York City HD Wallpapers For Desktop HD #NYC | New york city background, New  york wallpaper, City skyline wallpaper

Joao Andrade made the biggest decision of his life, deciding to home away from his native Portugal and hometown of Coimbra to try and make a go as a professional MMA fighter in New York, USA.

Training Grounds - Mixed Martial Arts Gym, New York

He immediately joined Training Grounds gym and began working with the experts there who immediately who saw the immediate star potential in the boy and began working closely with him one-to-one improving various facets of his game before scheduling his first pro-MMA bout on the 28th June 2019.

MADNESS MMA / BECOMING A WORLD CHAMPION

1570410276output_jCKFSS.gif

After being spotted in his pro debut at Quick Fighting Champions, Andrade was quickly snapped up by an up-and-coming promotion going by the name Madness MMA. Eager to tested his talents against the very best, he signed the contract and got ready to make his real debut in a proper organization.

The talented Portugeseman went on a 7-fight win streak and became the World Champion after defeating talented Mohammed Kahn via Unanimous Decision. The fight also won Fight of the Night award. Andrade then defended the strap against Davidson, knocking his opponent out 1.58 seconds into the second round.

Since that day, he has never looked back and has fought against some of the best competitors on the circuit. Still only 27, the star still has plenty left to give to MMA and the fans.

W Luke Davidson TKO (Strikes) tinybelt.gif Madness 36 Davidson vs Andrade 2020-02-22 205 2 01:58 view
W Mohammed Kahn Decision (Unanimous) tinybelt.gif tinyaward.jpg Madness 31 Kahn Vs Andrade 2020-01-19 205 5 05:00 view
W Dennis Baba TKO (Strikes) Madness Insanity 17 2019-12-15 205 2 02:32 view
W Luke Davidson KO (Superman Punch)tinyaward.jpg Madness 22 Diaz vs Donde 2019-11-17 205 1 02:59 view
W Paavo Sienipesu KO (Punch) Madness Fright Night 11 2019-10-27 205 1 03:29 view
W Dro Qanar TKO (Punches) Madness Clown Chaos 6 2019-10-06 205 1 03:36 view
W Morgan Gould TKO (Strikes) Madness Insanity 4 2019-09-13 205 1 00:41 view

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Was supposed to have our preview posted yesterday but I think something came up.  I will attempt to contact the writer to get this thing uploaded before the event.  Sorry fellas, I would have tried to do something but thought this had been taken care of.  Still good chance he'll get it uploaded before the event.

On 12/10/2020 at 2:57 AM, robin10 said:

39b12.jpg

FLORISVALDO DE OLIVEIRA 

"The only misery that is set to happen in front of the fans,is me hanging your balls up on that funky hairstyle of yours, so good luck man"

15804971989249.png

Adim "Lights Out" Bulb

"Now, everybody knows I'm the lo-down, baddest mofo out there!  There's no doubt in that.  But I'll give some for this fool Olive Oil, this cat can scramble!  Got me to the mat a coupla times in that one there, early...till I caught on to his sneaky dirty little shit tricks!  Couldn't keep me there though, no doubt in that either...and once we moved on past that silly shit...I gave it to him good like you know I'll always do for a coupla more rounds!  Yeah, he took it like a good little...well...I'll leave you with yer thoughts there."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

135  Bantamweight  Rankings
1.  Petchuanglek Sitsongrit (7-1)  Champion  (2D)
2.  Etienne Gueguen (12-2)  #1 Contender 
3.  Chad Repine (11-5)  
4.  Adim Bulb (7-3)  
5.  David Dilbrandt (8-2-1) 
6.  Gervais Lavigne (10-4)  

PUP LIST:
Forky Fork (5-3)

145  Featherweight  Rankings
1.  Marcello Sosa (13-1-1)  Champion (4D)
2.  Jewel Diaz (11-3-1) #1 Contender 
3.  Lorenzo Benedetti (10-3-2) 
4.  BJJ Catch Wrestler (10-7) 
5.  Joe Tidd (12-8)  
6.  Nati Pisswater (7-3)  
7.  Lance Mills (11-4)  
8.  Roberto Soldic (7-5) 
9.  Bryan Furry (7-5)
10.  Rhondon Rousey (7-7)

PUP LIST:
Juan Corona (8-4)  

155  Lightweight  Rankings
1.   Gorgon Patriot (11-3)  Champion  (3D)
2.  Ed Ford (8-3)   #1 Contender 
3.  Pinero Chai (9-1-1)  
4.  Georges Moxley (9-4)  
5.  Olyn Seran (9-5-1)  
6.  Kai Kona (7-4)  
7.  Juodasis Vaiduoklis (6-3)
8.  Josephus Miller (5-2)  
9.  Hans Peter Baxxter (6-2)
10.  Nobuki Imanari (5-2-1)

170  Welterweight  Rankings
1. Malcom King (9-1)   Champion  
2.  Manolito Tai Kung (14-2)  #1 Contender
3.  Lucien Lachance (11-5)  
4.  Slash Slingin (14-4)   
5.  Shaquan Woods (9-4)  
6.  Sean Dickinson (10-5)
7.  Aingot Nofud (7-4-1)
8.  Vladimir Kosmanov (6-5)
9.  Bald Martin (7-2-1)
10.  Wesley Taurus (12-6)

FA:
Dyami Yazzie
Luke Valentine

185  Middleweight  Rankings
1.  Ademaro Dos Anjos  (14-1)  Champion  (4D)
2. Dre Battle (7-1)   #1 Contender  
3.  Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile (14-6)  
4.  Baruto Tonissaar (9-4)   
5.  Sabotage Rex (9-3)  
6.  Chip Nickel (9-5)  
7.  Alan Spence (7-2)  
8.  Chanthaphone Southanouvong (10-6) 
9.  Daniel Yonic (10-6)
10.  Harry Olsen (11-6)

205  Light  Heavyweight  Rankings
1.  Maxim Jahouli (10-3)  Champion  
2.  Ralph McGuire (10-3)  #1 Contender  
3.  Seelow Heights (7-2)  
4.  Ko Van Den Born (7-2)     
5.  Jet Gunner (7-4)  
6.  Joao Andrade (11-5-1)
7.  Ronaldo Gomes (6-0)  
8.  Ivan Izquierdo (13-6)
9.  Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon (9-7)
10.  Kirill Semenov (8-7)

PUP LIST:
Aatreya Mahrishi (7-3)  (MIA)

Free Agents:
Boby Minnagh
Basko Godwin

265  Heavyweight  Rankings
1.  Demir Kocak (12 - 1)  Champion
2.  Boris Krylov (11-4)
3.  Sergey Telegin (6-2)
4.  Alex Ferreria (11-5)
5.  Platinum Fox (10-5-1) 
6.  Olli Lindholm (7-3)
7.  Chris Travis (9-6)
8.  Juju Baraka (4-1)
9.  Jeremy Motts (10-4-1) 
10.  Jim Fox (7-7)

PUP LIST:
Keenan Eternity (6-3)
Alistair Ubereem (8-4)

265+  Super  Heavyweight  Rankings
1.  Massive Wanker (13-0) Champion
2.  Lev Davidovitch Bronstein (13-5)    #1 Contender
3.  Chief Red Eagle (20-5)
4.  Gregory Motts (12-4) 
5.  Jason Mendoza (9-2)  
6.  Doug Slugs (13-4)
7.  Raykuza Maui (7-4)

PUP LIST:
Li Qiang (10-6)

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

3.  Chad Repine (11-5)  
4.  Adim Bulb (7-3)  

15804971989249.png

Adim "Lights Out" Bulb

"The baddest mofo low down around this town also knows some magic tricks down here!  You all can see me magically turn that '5' in Chud's record into a shiny-ass '6'!  Fool's new name will be Chud 'Took a Raping' Repine when it's done, no doubt in that!"

1607491502HFC%2051%20Flyer%20Giphy.gif

HFC 52 - Review    

We had a wonderful card with some great finishes in front of over 14,000 screaming fans.  No title fights on tap for this one, but our main events didn't disappoint.  Lets start off by jumping into the awards.

Submission of the Night:

Sergey Telegin (Kimura) over Platinum Fox.  The only submission finish on the night, so an easy win for this award, but after getting cut in the opening seconds of the fight and then a barrage of submission attempts from Fox, he managed to settle in and towards the end of the 2nd round: 

Telegin is in a dominant position here, looking for a kimura. Fox looks calm but he's in trouble here. Telegin gets his leg over his opponent's head and yanks on the arm. Fox is tapping like a morse code operator on the titanic! SOS! SOS! Telegin lets go of the hold and Fox can pop his arm back in it's socket.

Knock Out of the Night:

Chief Red Eagle TKO(Strikes) over Doug Slugs in a surprising first round finish that shocked the whole of the HFC.  We'll break down the fight later, but Slugs, the master of cuts and dishing them out was on the receiving end this time which hasn't happened much in his career.  At only 51 seconds into the very first round, this happened..

Red Eagle throws an overhand right that drops Slugs like a sack of potatoes! Red Eagle dives in to finish the fight with more strikes and this one is all over!

Fight of the Night:

No fight really popped out on this card.  No fights got a rating of 90% or higher so instead of passing out the award we are going to do something a little different and allow managers to plead their case for this award.  So rather you want to plead your case for your fighter's fight, or you watched the fights and have an opinion, here's your chance to lobby it.  

ONLY LOBBY ON THE FORUM!  I do not want a flood of messages in my inbox, so lobby your case on the forums and I will read the discussion and pass out the award tomorrow. (Monday)

Main Event:
Red Eagle defeats Doug Slugs via TKO (Strikers)  :51 of round 1.

This was the rematch between these two fighters who had gone at it before back at HFC 32 where Slugs got a TKO victory over Red Eagle.  It's to be noted that Slugs has some vicious elbows and has won the majority of his fights by doctor stoppage, and has been known around the HFC as the master of cuts.  In this one, Red Eagle dished out a dose of his own medicine by cutting Red Eagle early on and laying down the wood on Sluggs and finishing the fight in under a minute.  This undoubtedly will set up a rubber match between the two in the future, as well as positions Red Eagle as a contender and he's capable of going after either the HW or SHW belt in the near future.

Jewel Diaz defeats Bjj Catch Wrestler via TKO (Strikers)  1:21 of round 2.

This 145 battle has Jewel Diaz still showing what he's got as he dispatched of Catch Wrestler with a 2nd round TKO and putting him on a 2 fight win streak.  Having gone 3-1 since losing his title shot against Sosa back at HFC 31, Diaz is making a strong push up the rankings and knocking on the door of another title shot.  After the fight, once again Diaz called for that title shot.  Maybe he thinks he's figured out a strategy to hang with Sosa.  Maybe the future will tell.

Ralph McGuire defeats Ivan Izquierdo via KO (Punch) 1:40 of round 1.

In his first fight since suffering the title loss to Seelow Heights, McGuire came into this fight on a mission and was hell bent on making sure the HFC knew he was not done with his title aspirations.  McGuire took about a minute to find his range and then he went to work.  I'll let the commentation speak for itself.
McGuire drops Izquierdo with a beautiful combination! Izquierdo stares up at his opponent, who ushers him back to his feet - McGuire is looking for the KO!

Izquierdo is rocked!

It looks like Ivan Izquierdo has been cut.
Wooooo! Give it up for these two warriors! They are putting on a show!
McGuire lands a leg kick. The shin dug right into the meat of the thigh.
Oh Izquierdo is still all over the place! His legs are completely gone! Will he be able to recover?!!
Izquierdo leaves his chin hanging out and McGuire seizes the opportunity with an uppercut! Izquierdo crumbles to the floor in a heap, and the referee steps in and tends to the downed fighter! What a knockout!

What a knockout indeed, and what a statement by McGuire!

Tai Kung defeats Kosmanov via Decision (Unanimous)

MTK dominated the HFC welterweight division earlier in his career, becoming the champ and not being dethroned.  He was stripped of his title due to his manager taking a leave of his duties and leaving MTK in a bad spot.  A few months later, he has found new management in a young up and comer Loocus Kramer who under the tutelage of Chris Karter is quickly working his way up the ranks of managers in the biz.

MTK had Kosmanov rocked towards the end of the first round and this fight may have been a much different fight had that bell not saved Kosmanov then.  It didn't matter in the end as MTK stayed in control the whole fight and took the win in decisive fashion on the judges score cards and just about every fan in the stands.

Undercard Fight Results:

Sergey Telegin defeats Platinum Fox via Submission (Kimura)  SotN
Adim Bulb defeats Florisvaldo De Oliveira via Decision (Unanimous)
Leon Hooker defeats Michail Karnov via TKO (Strikes)
Joao Andrade defeats Jonathan Boaler via TKO (Strikes)
Aleksandar Volkanovski defeats Mitch Rapp via TKO (Strikes)
Shamus Murphy defeats Rooga Chooga via Decision (Unanimous)

• Upvote 5

For FotN, I'd have to put my vote in for Kung vs. Kosmanov.  Fight had a bit of everything, with the two going to the ground, GnP'er vs. sub attempts, plenty of movement with some reversals, back on the feet for the entire second round for them to bang it out a bit and then back to the ground to see if somebody could finish in the third.  Kung even rocked Kosmanov out there at the end of the first but Kosmanov hung in there and refused to quit.  I enjoyed that fight, really explored all of their possible strengths and weaknesses yet neither could finish despite the effort!

• Upvote 1

Yeah, this is about what I expected.  Since the new forums have gone up, the community is pretty dead.  No point in using these things anymore.  Thanks Hare, you're likely the only one who will comment, or even read the review for that matter.

Just my opinion but I know I would never beg for an award and I guess others are the same. I know its trying to get participation but i am not surprised with little response. Love your reviews though mate and I think its critical for up and coming orgs to be successful. I know I am attracted to ID orgs for write ups by owners not money. Money is the motivation in open orgs where you can make millions but write ups are the motivation in id orgs. For me anyway. I usually prefer to "like' write ups rather than comment though so I dont clutter threads with dozens of inane 'great stuff' comments 

• Upvote 4

Same here man...I try to keep up with the writeups in my org too,but honestly,except for the same people (maybe a couple guys are active, and my org staff) giving it a like,and Camara giving it a downvote lol,nothing much goes on,and hence my motivation to write is going down day by day...cause it's pretty much useless if no one looks at it...But JW and Hare, i have always loved both your writeups,so keep it going as long as you can,cause these are class!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I always follow the threads for orgs where I have fighters. How active I am depends on how much time I got. But having some smack talk or general back and forth going on makes it a lot easier to come up with stuff and write something, so I like orgs having some of this. Like some kind of overall story going on you can latch on to.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, jjsquirrel said:

I always follow the threads for orgs where I have fighters. How active I am depends on how much time I got. But having some smack talk or general back and forth going on makes it a lot easier to come up with stuff and write something, so I like orgs having some of this. Like some kind of overall story going on you can latch on to.

Yeah, I'm trying.  I really do hate these forums and I think the forums are the main reason we have such a limited amount of responses on the forums.  I know people will read the stuff, at least if they have a fighter on it.  But nobody posting at all makes it hard for me to come up with content.  I don't want to be just going through the motions of writing something and scraping at things to put in the writing.  

To anyone concerned, I'm not quitting or giving up.  I am just tempted to go back to mailing out the write ups and ignoring the forums.  I get angry every time I try to post on them, the formatting is horrendous and if I am not going to get participation or feedback on the forums, then it may as well just be done in the form of the in game mail system.

Now.. as to asking for FotN.  I don't need people to lobby for their own fighters, lobby for who you think is deserving.  Hare did exactly that, he didn't lobby for Bulb, he lobbied for who he though was deserving.  This is what I'm looking for.  So if anyone has read another fight, or has input about it.. lemme know!

If I hear nothing else, it'll go to the suggestion mentioned above.

• Like 2

14429787856642.gif

HFC #1 contender in the Middleweight division, Dre Battle, sits down with a sports psychologist to undergo a session of much needed therapy.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Chip Nickel
(Chip Nickel is part-timing it as a sports therapist since he can't cut it as a fighter)

"We're gonna play a game, I'm going to show you an image, and I want you to tell me the first thing that comes to your mind."

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Chris Karter

"Farm animals."

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Blake Phoenix

"Can crusher."

TjWUm0x.png

"ADA playing grab ass with Yonic."

• Upvote 4

A.D.A is on the verge of receiving his coral belt from grandmaster Rickson Gracie at his Gracie Jiu-Jitsu gym affiliate gym at Kama Jiu-Jitsu in Texas. All this trash talk yet his competition refuses to take his defensive grappling training sessions seriously and that will be his downfall. Dre Battle is going to get strangled to sleep on January 9th 2021. Guarantee it! ☠️☠️☠️

Rolker-Royler-Rickson.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 12/20/2020 at 9:01 AM, HareRumpler said:

15804971989249.png

Adim "Lights Out" Bulb

"The baddest mofo low down around this town also knows some magic tricks down here!  You all can see me magically turn that '5' in Chud's record into a shiny-ass '6'!  Fool's new name will be Chud 'Took a Raping' Repine when it's done, no doubt in that!"

0b706449180e27b2274a897966a4d90c.png

15804971989249.png

Adim "Lights Out" Bulb

"C'mon boy!  The document is on the table and you know what's waiting for you, the low down baddest mofo around!  Come put your ink on that page and prepare for your ass-whooping like a man Repine!  Truth, no doubt in that!"

• Upvote 2

1607491880HFC%2053%20flyer%20giphy.gif

HFC 53 - Preview

Hello HARDCORE faithful!  Happy Holidays, and everyone here at HFC hopes you had an outstanding Christmas, enjoyed some football, great food, and a full day without thinking about COVID or politics!

We have now settled into the 14k+ arenas and are still going strong.  Tonight's lineup is headlined by a title fight between defending champion Petchuanglek Sitsongrit as he's challenged by none other than Etienne Gueguen who will take his second crack at Sitsongrit and that fancy belt he's got strapped around his waist.

Our co-main event of the evening is even more anticipated by many of our fans as they love watching their KO artists go to work, and between the two of these fighters, they finish with (T)KO's at an amazing rate of 98.5% and 20 KO's between them.  So tune in and get ready for some action with some great fights on a action packed main card in front of the best fans in the world!

Petchuanglek Sitsongrit
Record: (7-1) OVR  (4-0) HFC  
Key Wins:  Chad Repine, Gervais Lavigne, Etienne Gueguen
Key Losses:  N/A 

Key to Victory:  This man needs no help.  Float like a speeding bullet, sting like a mosquito.

VS

Etienne Gueguen
Record: (12-2) OVR  (1-1) HFC
Key Wins:  David Dilbrandt, Chad Repine, Gervais Lavigne
Key Losses: Petchuanglek Sitsongrit, Sacha Gardet

Key to Victory:  Learn from previous fight.  Adapt, get a finish and avoid judges.

Gregory Motts
Record:  (12-4)  OVR  (4-2)  HFC
Key Wins:  Don Piano, Chief Red Eagle, Keenan Eternity
Key Losses:  Bruce Vanorden, Alex Ferreria, Chief Red Eagle

Key to Victory:  Pay off your opponent.  Terrible morale going into the fight.  Will have medic cage side.

VS

Jason Mendoza
Record:  (9-2)  OVR  (6-2)  HFC
Key Wins:  Raykuza Maui, L.S.M. Dillinger, Blinky Billy
Key Losses:  Matthaus Gold, Haki Hugbergsson

Key to Victory:  Just do your job.  Opponent is not prepared, and only losses have come from submission.  He is no threat on the ground.  Go remind him why preparation is key!

Olyn Seran
Record:  
(9-5-1)  OVR  (3-2-1)  HFC
Key Wins:  Nobuki Imanari, Wulfgang Bleak, Pinero Chai
Key Losses:  Pinero Chai, Gorgon Patriot, Ryan Rodriguez

Key to Victory:  Has to be the more efficient fighter.  Will need to take advantage of a mistake by opponent or using cunning to set something up.  Will be an uphill battle.

VS

Georges Moxley
Record:
(9-4)  OVR  (3-2)  HFC
Key Wins:  Ed Ford, Radoslav Petrov, Malcolm King
Key Losses:  Gorgon Patriot, Vasil Petrov, Lucien Lachance

Keys to Victory:  Has advantage in most aspects of fight.  Just fight smart and pick opponent apart.

Sabotage Rex
Record:
(9-3)  OVR  (4-1)  HFC
Key Wins:  Dante Black, Daaniel Teteny, Chanthaphone Southanouvong
Key Losses:  Harry Olsen, Shamus Murphy

Key to Victory:  Keep melting that pussy!  It's working!

VS

Marko Bakar
Record:  (6-0)  OVR  (2-0)  HFC
Key Wins:  Simeoni Jukola, Lauri Jukola, Cayden Abner
Key Losses:  N/A

Key to Victory:  Don't get hit, don't give up. C'mon, who am I to advise an undefeated warrior???

Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon
Record:
 (9-7)  OVR  (2-3)  HFC
Key Wins:  Miguel Duarte, Yago Nascimento, Juan De Souza
Key Losses:  Bruce Vanorden, Aatreya Mahrishi, Ivan Izquierdo

Key to Victory:  Has already defeated De Souza.  Build on that fight, but don't mimic exact gameplan.  Are different fighters now, play to strengths and finish on the ground.

VS

Juan De Souza
Record:
 (10-8)  OVR  (4-1)  HFC
Key Wins:  Vlakan Targa, Rakeem Marley, Basko Godwin
Key Losses:  Jet Gunner, XJF Waxon

Key to Victory:  Capitalize on MT, use kicks to slow down and push away opponent.  Keep fight standing and look for your shot.

Yago Nascimento
Record:
 (6-2)  OVR  (2-2)  HFC
Key Wins:  Kirill Semenov, Chris Travis
Key Losses:  Loao Andrade, XFJ Waxon

Key to Victory:  Get back to roots, started career looking for finishes and flashing that KO power.  Avoid leaving the fight to the judges.  You are 3-2 when going to scorecards compared to 3-0 otherwise.

VS

Tom Tomson
Record:  
(3-3)  OVR  (2-0)  HFC
Key Wins:  Aleksandar Volkanovski, Tashiro Sugawara
Key Losses:  Adsawin Jindasawat, Billy Herrington

Key to Victory:  Be quick, be accurate, and be careful.  Be ready to win the war on the judges scorecards as Yago has taken it to the judges in his last 4 fights.  But watch out for his potential KO power if he decides to look for a finish.  

Henri Kirchen
Record:  
(6-5)  OVR  (3-4)  HFC
Key Wins:  Billy Bob Brown, Kirill Semenov
Key Losses:  Sergey Telegin, Tumas Jukola, Boris Krylov

Key to Victory:  Morale is a little low, but not a huge factor in this fight.  Must show some heart, Darwin will be looking to finish.  Maybe consider coming to work for HFC as a cage side reporter?

VS

Bane Darwin
Record:
 (6-5)  OVR  (2-2)  HFC
Key Wins:  Augustus Hippobody, Raykuza Maui
Key Losses:  Chief Red Eagle, Jore Maki

Key to Victory:  Do NOT go to the ground!  Exploit opponents lack of striking skills and pick him apart.  Avoid takedown at all cost.

Rakeem Marley
Record:
 (5-5)  OVR  (2-4)  HFC
Key Wins:  Habib Putins, Naizen Kamenashi
Key Losses:  Juan De Souza, Jaycen Solo, Felix Silva

Key to Victory:   Use boxing to set up counter strikes and look for the finish.  Barle is slightly off on morale, could factor into a quick finish with disciplined striking.

VS

Dillon Van Barle

Record: (7-4)  OVR  (7-4)  HFC

Key Wins:  Ragnar Ragnarsson, Tashiro Sugawara
Key Losses:  Martin Alexander, Ko Van Den Born, 

Key to Victory:  New management, take advantage of boxing/MT training, avoid the ground.

Tuomas Jukola
Record:
 (4-5)  OVR  (1-4)  HFC
Key Wins:  Henri Kirchen
Key Losses:  Sergey Telegin, Don Piano, Olli Lindholm

Key to Victory:  Prepare for fights, change clothes, go to church.  This one is over.  There is a reason this fighter has lost 3 in a row and 4 of his last 5 after a promising start to his career.

VS

Nick Rodriguez
Record:  
(4-3)  OVR  (1-3)  HFC
Key Wins:  Henri Kirchen, Juan De Souza
Key Losses:  Viktor Babinski, Killer Bee, Jim Fox

Key to Victory:  Be more cautious when fighting on the ground.  Avoid allowing frequent counters that leave yourself open for a submission.

Kaoru Hanayama
Record:
 (5-8)  OVR  (0-2)  HFC
Key Wins:  Wyatt Measles
Key Losses:  Luke Valentine, Gorgon Patriot, Josephus Miller

Key to Victory:   Use amazing skillset and avoid going to the ground.  Will not last on ground against a black belt, but has huge advantage from range and in clinch.  Capitalize on strengths and snap this losing streak!

VS

Primo Volto
Record:
 (8-6)  OVR  (2-2)  HFC
Key Wins:  James Howlett, Nate Gracie
Key Losses:  Aingot Nofud, Bob Saget, Your Sweet Destruction

Key to Victory:  Must find a way to get the fight to the ground, period!

• Upvote 5

Ademaro Dos Anjos (HARDCORE MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMP 14-1) (9 fight win streak)

15934452645739.gifMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sabotage Rex

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1028095 (Rex vs Bakar)

Congrats on the win against the best sleeper prospect in my division. You cracked a granite chin with elite Muay Thai Defense which is no easy feat. But this isn't rock n sockem robots caralho! You better get some intelligence in that dumb dumb head or you will get destroyed by all of the top 3 middleweight contenders. Let's see if you if you can reach the top of the mountain and become #1 contender. #Hespect

• Upvote 1

1.  Petchuanglek Sitsongrit (8-1)  Champion  (3D)
2.  Chad Repine (11-5)   (vs Bulb for #1)
3.  Adim Bulb (7-3)  (vs Repine for #1)
4.  David Dilbrandt (8-2-1) 
5.  Gervais Lavigne (10-4)  

145  Featherweight  Rankings
1.  Marcello Sosa (13-1-1)  Champion (4D)
2.  Jewel Diaz (11-3-1) #1 Contender 
3.  BJJ Catch Wrestler (10-7) 
4.  Joe Tidd (12-8)  
5.  Nati Pisswater (7-3)  

155  Lightweight  Rankings
1.   Gorgon Patriot (11-3)  Champion  (3D)
2.  Ed Ford (8-3)   #1 Contender 
3.  Pinero Chai (9-1-1)  
4.  Olyn Seran (10-5-1)  
5.  Kai Kona (7-4)  

170  Welterweight  Rankings
1. Malcom King (9-1)   Champion  
2.  Manolito Tai Kung (14-2)  #1 Contender
3.  Lucien Lachance (11-5)  
4.  Slash Slingin (14-4)   
5.  Shaquan Woods (9-4)  

185  Middleweight  Rankings
1.  Ademaro Dos Anjos  (14-1)  Champion  (4D)
2. Dre Battle (7-1)   #1 Contender  
3.  Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile (14-6)  
4.  Sabotage Rex (10-3)  
5.  Baruto Tonissaar (9-4)   

205  Light  Heavyweight  Rankings
1.  Maxim Jahouli (10-3)  Champion  
2.  Ralph McGuire (10-3)  #1 Contender  
3.  Seelow Heights (7-2)  
4.  Ko Van Den Born (7-2)     
5.  Jet Gunner (7-4)  

265  Heavyweight  Rankings
1.  Demir Kocak (12 - 1)  Champion
2.  Boris Krylov (11-4)
3.  Sergey Telegin (6-2)
4.  Alex Ferreria (11-5)
5.  Platinum Fox (10-6-1) 

265+  Super  Heavyweight  Rankings
1.  Massive Wanker (13-0) Champion (7D)
2.  Jason Mendoza (10-2)      #1 Contender
3.  Lev Davidovitch Bronstein (13-5)
4.  Chief Red Eagle (20-5)
5.  Gregory Motts (12-5) 

On 12/26/2020 at 7:13 PM, 10thPlanetKT said:

Ademaro Dos Anjos (HARDCORE MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMP 14-1) (9 fight win streak)

15934452645739.gifMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sabotage Rex

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1028095 (Rex vs Bakar)

Congrats on the win against the best sleeper prospect in my division. You cracked a granite chin with elite Muay Thai Defense which is no easy feat. But this isn't rock n sockem robots caralho! You better get some intelligence in that dumb dumb head or you will get destroyed by all of the top 3 middleweight contenders. Let's see if you if you can reach the top of the mountain and become #1 contender. #Hespect

sabotage.png

Hide your wives, the pussy melter is cumin.

• Upvote 4