Graphics packages by Rei

Rei

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Not involved much in the game nowadays but I still get the odd request. If I'm interested in the project and the client can afford, I'll usually say yes

Full graphics packages include a logo, belt design (largely hand-made), at least one generic poster, thumbnail and banner. Flat rate is $1m.

bZwjvX5.png

8n6ir31.png

Ktdndd1.png NiL4lwJ.png

mqYNK1J.png mKWsdou.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 8

Considering a return to the game - but to do so I'll need a large amount of cash.

So get in touch if you require any graphics services (org packages, a poster, etc.) and we may be able to work out a deal. I have many examples of previous work in this thread as well as here

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, barney said:

You are the best around dude. I'd love to get some tips/101 quick guide on logo designing from you

I'd even pay in game money for this

Appreciate the kind words. Logos (and by extension, brand identity design) is a whole school of design separate from other stuff like poster making and such and is actually incredibly difficult to get good at. The kinds of logos you find on games like Tycoon are themselves sooo different to real life logos, in that they are far more detailed, often illustrative and more like art pieces rather than brands - meaning a different set of skills is required when it comes to creating them. I actually find designing for tycoon harder than for real life applications lol, and is one of the reasons why I don't deal with any gifs. If you're having any troubles in particular when it comes to design just drop me a line and I'll do what I can to help. Same goes for any work you require.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...