League of Madness

The1rstSaint

Best Fight Performance so Far  

14 members have voted

1. 1. You cannot pick your own fighter

• Week 1 Mohammed Kahn Round 2 TKO (Strikes)
    • Week 2 Magnus Gunnarson Round 1 Submission (Triangle Armbar)
    • Week 3 Xmus Jaxon Flaxon Waxon Round 3 KO (Strikes)
    • Week 4 Ragnar Blaze Round 1 TKO (Strikes)

No beef w/ the buffoon. He talks shit, can't back it up, gets salty when someone points out he's full of shit, and proceeds to make up even more absurd shit.

I could care less about the "rivalry", I'm doing this because the game is getting stale.

And I`m doing this because I just like beating on the Stepdads.

I actually have no beef with anyone, a lot of the people I troll or get trolled by we actually talk strategy on the regular and wish each other good luck on key fights. Or even revise our fights together post - fight and learn from it. I`m talking a ton of alliances, from Convicted to Stepdads to Yabai, etc, etc. Obviously not evry member in these alliances but I have a ton of friends in pretty much all of them. I even get along with Humors and Grumpy, imagine :)

Not everything is what it seems on the forums except maybe me owning Alex and his crew at every turn, religiously haha

On the subject of #1 , Lucius Black and Arcalimon pretty much already proved it`s a joke and the Hype system is broken. Ask anyone how they feel when my name comes accross that contract and I insta-accept lol

Sorry for making TJ cry, I will behave now lol

• Downvote 3

And I`m doing this because I just like beating on the Stepdads.

I actually have no beef with anyone, a lot of the people I troll or get trolled by we actually talk strategy on the regular and wish each other good luck on key fights. Or even revise our fights together post - fight and learn from it. I`m talking a ton of alliances, from Convicted to Stepdads to Yabai, etc, etc. Obviously not evry member in these alliances but I have a ton of friends in pretty much all of them. I even get along with Humors and Grumpy, imagine :)

Not everything is what it seems on the forums except maybe me owning Alex and his crew at every turn, religiously haha

On the subject of #1 , Lucius Black and Arcalimon pretty much already proved it`s a joke and the Hype system is broken. Ask anyone how they feel when my name comes accross that contract and I insta-accept lol

Sorry for making TJ cry, I will behave now lol

:weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

I understand you backing down. Everyone was fucking you up in these threads the past couple days. Even nice guy Podcast Kid wrecked you.

If at any point someone gets annoyed by any nonsense from anyone in this tournament, there is always the option to block a user in the forums. Just throwing that out there.

Me personally I never would just take every thing with a grain of salt as one would say.

As for this poll, looks close enough to unanimous to me. So draft will be after everyone has locked in there fighters. And I will set a two week lock in for fighters. And the first event can be 2 weeks after the lock in. All discussion is welcome as I'm just shooting off the top of my head right now.

158 fighters away from 350K.

• Upvote 1

I think the only thing left to discuss is The Quarter final and Semi finals will we continue doing the fights weekly or all on the same weeks card for each round?

If we continue weekly From creation date to the Finale we are looking at 19 weeks just under 5 months To complete this tournament. Thats like two Tycoon years lol.

I think the only thing left to discuss is The Quarter final and Semi finals will we continue doing the fights weekly or all on the same weeks card for each round?

If we continue weekly From creation date to the Finale we are looking at 19 weeks just under 5 months To complete this tournament. Thats like two Tycoon years lol.

We are just about to finish a very succesful tournament very similar to this one and we gave 2 weeks rest right before the quarters and semis. It`s basically a destruction derby (weekly fights) all the way up until the quarterfinals.

• Downvote 2

We are just about to finish a very succesful tournament very similar to this one and we gave 2 weeks rest right before the quarters and semis. It`s basically a destruction derby (weekly fights) all the way up until the quarterfinals.

How about it goes as what was decided in the polls. Fuck what happened in other tourney