I'd like to make a case for Road Block going to the next round:

1) He hasn't lost a fight since his first two losses, and his second loss was only due to injury. Since then he's undefeated.

2) In the last round, he destroyed the previously undefeated Samuel Nti in a dramatically one-sided upset.

3) He would destroy either of the guys who beat him earlier in the tournament if there were to be a rematch.

4) I consistently posted informative and entertaining videos and updates on his behalf.

5) I went through all the trouble to compile a list.

• Upvote 4

1) He hasn't lost a fight since his first two losses, and his second loss was only due to injury. Since then he's undefeated.

2) In the last round, he destroyed the previously undefeated Samuel Nti in a dramatically one-sided upset.

3) He would destroy either of the guys who beat him earlier in the tournament if there were to be a rematch.

4) I consistently posted informative and entertaining videos and updates on his behalf.

Let the man in!

• Upvote 1

I totally agree, except for number 3. Let the man in and prove his 4/5 points. James will be ready to kick him out again.

For some reason I thought there was a vote as well, but either way I'm campaigning. I want it, the people want it, and most importantly Road Block wants it. He is a fast learner and he has come a long way since those first few fights. Also, it will make a great comeback story when he wins the tournament. Like a Rocky movie.

No the top 2 in each group advance (16 total) and then I select 4 making the total 20 fighters for round 2

Ok. I guess it wouldn't be mmatycoon if we didn't just change things as we go.

"4 more fighters from the unqualified ones will be selected by me. This will be based on my own opinions and will factor in a variety of factors like: performances, hype/pop, activity (on the forums), etc. So hell, if there is a fighter who constantly posts interviews and makes this tournament fun, I'd be likely to pick him. 4 other fighters will be picked from a poll on the forums. This poll will start being conducted a week before the final result of the tournament. These 8 fighters will fight each other for a spot in the final 20"

I can see why it wouldn't be productive to have 4 fights in between rounds though.

• Upvote 2

Thomas "The Tank" Angelo :

Dear Mr. Louie, I write this letter for your consideration to allow me to continue in the tournament. I only woke up recently from my fight with LC Dufrain, where I had to fight with 10 days of injuries. I cannot remember much of it, but my manager told me to forget about it and think ahead.

When I looked at the standings, I was shocked to find that I finished in third place in my group.

I finished the top two, Blackard and Ulzvaar, in the first round, and will do it again if I get the opportunity.

I also bought a plane ticket for my grandmother to come and watch me fight. It will be the first time she flies on a plane, and she never left South Africa before.

Thank you for taking the time to read my letter.

Yours sincerely

Thomas