count me in, is there a no training rule or whats the go there? would prefer it that way. im active enough to accept all the fights. and it sounds like fun! MMA tycoon PFL edtion.

There will be training allowed but not likely a lot of time for it to take place when fighting weekly

Ah shit... ok just let me know what i need to do... who needs to get taken out so i can be on the list

I dont expect everyone of the 64 to stick it out, I am hopeful they do however will not be surprised if someone bails at which time guys will step in to replace. You will still create your fighter at the same time as everyone else any appear in the first few events as we will need to fill up the cards

Ok guys the Creation Date for this will be anytime during the week of August 12th to August 18th. Create your guy and feel free to test him out! First event will be held on September 8th. We will be running 2 Orgs (in two different cities yet to be determined) with events being held either on the Sat/Sun or both on the Sat, still have not decided on that either. If you have any questions please feel free to ask away! And dont forget DO NOT create your guy until the 12th at the earliest!!

• Upvote 3

Ok the Groups have been randomly selected and is listed on page 1 of this thread, once fighters are created next week we will add those names in place of the managers name and we will work out a schedule. Once again if you have any questions please let me know!

Noticed that Hunter Thomson is named twice - in group 3 and group 8.

• Upvote 2