Happy Anniversary

rjs2442

Happy 8 year anniversary of playing MMA Tycoon! Our random prize generator has selected a cash prize for your in game anniversary of $4176. We've also purchased 5 tickets in the Tycoon Lottery and have given you a free spin on Spin and Win, so good luck in that! Thanks for your support of the game and have a great day!

And to think a buddy hounded me for months to try this game out, and when I finally did guess what... he quit!! Its been a fun ride, taking things slower now but still enjoy the friendships and fun this game can bring.

• Upvote 2

Happy 8 year anniversary of playing MMA Tycoon! Our random prize generator has selected a cash prize for your in game anniversary of $4176. We've also purchased 5 tickets in the Tycoon Lottery and have given you a free spin on Spin and Win, so good luck in that! Thanks for your support of the game and have a great day!

And to think a buddy hounded me for months to try this game out, and when I finally did guess what... he quit!! Its been a fun ride, taking things slower now but still enjoy the friendships and fun this game can bring.

Congrats man, it is addictive. These coming changes have me excited about the game again. That is something I haven't been able to say for a while.

Funny how that works, Mike Thomas, Wes Thomas, Ricky Thomas, and Paul Kinard were on me to try it back then to. Me and Mike are the only ones left. Mike isn't nearly as active as he used to be. You are one of the few of us that have been around that long. I don't know if you remember any of these other guys or not. Wes had a few decent fighters so might remember him, that is how our alliance started as Team Thomas, cause we were full of them.

• Upvote 1

Congrats man, it is addictive. These coming changes have me excited about the game again. That is something I haven't been able to say for a while.

Funny how that works, Mike Thomas, Wes Thomas, Ricky Thomas, and Paul Kinard were on me to try it back then to. Me and Mike are the only ones left. Mike isn't nearly as active as he used to be. You are one of the few of us that have been around that long. I don't know if you remember any of these other guys or not. Wes had a few decent fighters so might remember him, that is how our alliance started as Team Thomas, cause we were full of them.

I don't recognize the names other then Mike and of course yourself but for the first while I wasnt as active overall in the game, I stayed hidden in Sydney so really only interacted with guys like Petro, Silver Blunt, Arran Newson, Don Logan, Kelly McGrady just to name a few, I have probably forgotten a lot of names but I have the memory of a gold fish!

I don't recognize the names other then Mike and of course yourself but for the first while I wasnt as active overall in the game, I stayed hidden in Sydney so really only interacted with guys like Petro, Silver Blunt, Arran Newson, Don Logan, Kelly McGrady just to name a few, I have probably forgotten a lot of names but I have the memory of a gold fish!

Goldfish have a good memory actually.

Anyway, congrats! Impressive numbers Louie! Keep it up.