How to get into Cryptocurrency

MMATycoon

On a similar topic, is anyone doing any mining? I recently (this past weekend) stood up a 13 GPU rig that is currently mining Ethereum and SiaCoin (there are limited options of what you can mine at the same time as Eth, and while I won't say Mike is wrong about it's value, I'm losing minimal Eth to bring it in while it has potential to replace services like Amazon S3, so I figure why not).

Going to look into some trading as well based on what I've read, and seen in this thread.

I'd love to trade tips with any fellow miners if you're out there though.

On a similar topic, is anyone doing any mining? I recently (this past weekend) stood up a 13 GPU rig that is currently mining Ethereum and SiaCoin (there are limited options of what you can mine at the same time as Eth, and while I won't say Mike is wrong about it's value, I'm losing minimal Eth to bring it in while it has potential to replace services like Amazon S3, so I figure why not).

Going to look into some trading as well based on what I've read, and seen in this thread.

I'd love to trade tips with any fellow miners if you're out there though.

MinerGate

I mine at minergate they make it very easy

https://minergate.com/a/c13a3da2ff5119c02d56fd2f

Google will probably incorporate Brave features like pay-to-view ads into Chrome. If so, then investment into BAT is just betting that Brave will capture some browser market (perhaps by being faster, more appealing, or having earlier implementation of pay ads).

BAT is like buying shares in a new browser venture, that competes with Google.

Isn't it that simple?

Google will probably incorporate Brave features like pay-to-view ads into Chrome. If so, then investment into BAT is just betting that Brave will capture some browser market (perhaps by being faster, more appealing, or having earlier implementation of pay ads).

BAT is like buying shares in a new browser venture, that competes with Google.

Isn't it that simple?

It does really come down to what Google try to do as a competitor, I agree.

I personally don't see them adopting pay to view ads; that is just too far out there imo for them to get on board.

The main differentiator for Brave other than pay to view ads is the method of information gathering. Whereas Google collects all your info and compiles it at their end, Brave specifically blocks all information gathering and all their techy stuff happens on your computer; the ad targetting is done via encrypted methods on your computer. Google will never do that.

Brave only needs to get like a 5-10% market share for BAT to make massive % gains imo, because the market is so big.

• Upvote 1

i guessing u have no patience and buying at the wrong time :shades: .

Well actually I did as Mike and SP said but both of the currencies have been drastically falling down.

• Downvote 1

Well actually I did as Mike and SP said but both of the currencies have been drastically falling down.

maybe it doesn't like you, just like everybody else.

dont listen to anybody else and do your own research . Byteball look good for short term profit .it currently under it marketcap should go up 10-20% in a week or two but again do your own research check out the forums /https://coinmarketcap.com/ and the coins own site before you buy anything .Also here some great advice i give to all people trading never buy during a pump dont sell during dump and never sell for a loss hold out to the price recovers

dont listen to anybody else and do your own research . Byteball look good for short term profit .it currently under it marketcap should go up 10-20% in a week or two but again do your own research check out the forums /https://coinmarketcap.com/ and the coins own site before you buy anything .Also here some great advice i give to all people trading never buy during a pump dont sell during dump and never sell for a loss hold out to the price recovers

What numbers I need to look at there to know if its good to invest? And why?

Have a look at NEO price if you wanna get even more pissed off ;)

And in no way is this "drastically down". Have a look at the 3 month chart to see what proper drops are like.

Yes I seen NEO has increased a lot but probably will not do much more in future sadly I did not buy it before :(

But when will be the 40$ price you promised? :)

Made 50 cents overnight. Is there anything I should know about this trading?

Tycooner what do you think about BAT and Ripple?

i dont know enough to say but Mike is a smart guy and if he says Bat is good you can bet your ass he did his research on it before posting about it.

It does really come down to what Google try to do as a competitor, I agree.

I personally don't see them adopting pay to view ads; that is just too far out there imo for them to get on board.

The main differentiator for Brave other than pay to view ads is the method of information gathering. Whereas Google collects all your info and compiles it at their end, Brave specifically blocks all information gathering and all their techy stuff happens on your computer; the ad targetting is done via encrypted methods on your computer. Google will never do that.

Brave only needs to get like a 5-10% market share for BAT to make massive % gains imo, because the market is so big.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge on both this thread and your blog, Mike. Allow me to continue taking a critical/negative approach (Although this approach wouldn't imagine Facebook replacing MySpace).

I disagree that Google Ads offering pay-to-view ads in Chrome is too far out there. Google might not innovate it, but could easily copy it if the idea gained traction elsewhere. Although Brave's competitive advantage of 'Don't be Evil' could well see them wrest 5-10% of market share.

Who would use pay-to-view ads? People who are time-rich (have time to view) but money-poor (sufficiently motivated by money reward). That is, most people. The USA is currently liquidating their middle class and their buying power. So is high volume of low value sales a requirement - idk, I don't understand the advertising industry. Or maybe BAT is up to you, EU. China will be covered by a home-grown clone.

Presumably, pay-to-view remuneration will be proportional to the viewer's buying power or local wage. But what if I employ Average Zhou gold farmer from Guizhou, China, to remotely access my laptop to browse ads for me? A technical challenge for Brave. What if I employ/enslave Scripty McRobot to browse bot through ads? Code captchas at every turn presumably, eating the time and patience of human viewers. You must have already considered this, so I'm keen to hear your thoughts.