Island FC Official Smack Talk Thread

Tycooner

TOP 16 Baby Baby....Island FC 24 ......latter on today and Island Kombat 4 preview in the "oven".....great times for everyone envolved with us.......

PS: Highland K1 has shut the doors (they had a traitor in their ranks that stole $$ and left ) it proves our point that is not just about hiring anyone....LOYALTY is the most importante think when you work in a team, and thats how our foundations were build......a strong foundation allows yoou to built higher......

Anyone that would like to join their K1 fighters in our Ranks is more then welcome........ :rolling:

You and JJ and the whole crew are doing an amazing job, keep going man, the game need people like yours, and not little greedy selfish fucks. (with fingers too fat and sticky in order to thumb down ;) )

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You and JJ and the whole crew are doing an amazing job, keep going man, the game need people like yours, and not little greedy selfish fucks. (with fingers too fat and sticky in order to thumb down ;) )

THE BEST ORGANIZATION ON ANY ISLAND

http://www.mmatycoon.com/buzz/uploads/1451635385ifc.png

#ISLANDFC

• Upvote 1

BOYS! ISLAND FC 24 will be LIVE in just moments GOOD LUCK to all Fighters envolved PayPerViewed again meaning our stars are geting bigger and bigger......

LET THE BLOOD FLOW :explode:

and following this post i will edit Island Kombat 4 Preview

• Upvote 2

ISLAND KOMBAT 4 PREVIEW, This event was sponsored by Leviathan Clothing SALES, the best cloth designes on the island ,andwe manage to put togheter a mouth wattering card with 2 Title fights and loads of other great bouts....this event will close the month of March and what a month this was for us...this was the month that we established ourselfs has the place to be in this island season 5, and thats all due to our team hard work and to our aliance members suport, not to talk about you guys , because none of this would be possible without your warriors....here we go :

170 lbs TITLE Andrey Lobtov 6-0 v Peter Potter 6-1

This is an amazing rematch between two of our top p4p fighters in the rooster in one side we have the former champion Potter ,in their first encounter Lobtove dethroned the long time champion Petter with a first round submission and hes now the king of the jungle at lightweight.....hes amazing transitions ,solid chin and hes olimpic Judo skills got him a well deserved win that time but Potter thinks it was a fluke and hes determined to get hes belt back....he firmely belives that hes the best p4p fighter in the island and to prove that he know a win here is a must....saying that he will have to do a much better job defending the takedown, if this fight hits the matt it can be all over very quick....but if he manages to take this to the clinch and control that position i think he does that eventualy he will wear Lobtov out and TKOing him.....

Prediction:Andrey Lobtov win submission

265+ lbs TITLE Rudy Mar Binay 6-1 v Brutus Beefcake 3-1

This will be our co-main event of the evening and we have our super heavyweight and new inducted HOF champion Rudy Mar Binay defending hes belt against a fighter moving up in weight to chalange for the title....Rudy just won the triology between him and Afonso Cabral, who since left us to joiin Highland island, after realizing he ha no business here and he was geting hes ass lit, smart move from hes management in moving him away and keep hes record going, GOOD LUCK....and now Rudy is facing a much smaller but very dangerous oponent , hes not going to have the BJJ advantage that allowed him to win hes belt....Brutus put hes only loss against a very good Cam Fowler , behind him with a very good performance in hes last fight....he was ask to move up in division to save the day and give the champion a worthy oponent, this shows great professionalism and loyalty to the company, and it might well turn into a fairy talle if he wins here , he comes here as a massive underdog but underdogs have caused upsets before ;).......

Prediction: Brutus Beefcake

170 lbs Jake Belcher 6-1 v Lucio Gracie 4-1

Whoever wins this fight will defenetly get the next title shot both fighters in terrific form and hungry for that belt.....Belcher is trying to get the title shot since loosing to the former Weltherweight champion Jeff Probst, hes been on a row, with 3 TKO wins over hes last 3 oponents, to me he looks a man on a mission and thats a very dangerous man....hes camp trully belives hes the rightufull king of the weltherweight division and they think the corrent champ has been avoiding him, he will not be able to ,if Belcher wins this here, he has a big big task in front of him, hes facing Lucio an exelent BJJ practitioner with wizzard like submission skills, and hes only loss came via submission (dont think belcher will take that road) on top of that he has very good timing with hes takedown counters.....

Prediction:Jake Belcher win TKO

265 lbs Zui Quan Tso 5-2 v Cam Fowler 3-1

Interesting match up , styles make fights in this match up both fighters are clinch rappers, both man like that position and both have been very sussessfull with that aproach, the question is....who has the best clinch work?.....whos going to control that position better?....this questions will be answer here, but i think Cam has the advantage if the fight plays that way, hes MT clinch is so brutal specialy the knees, i think he will be stupid not to use those......

Prediction:Cam Fowler decision win

265 lbs Ogre Treestump 4-2 v Heath Herring 4-3

The problem for this two man is that they have allways been facing the toughest oposition we can trow at them ,but belive me when i say this fighters represent the true meaning of that word.....very mystic carachters and this guys like to brawl they like to stand in the pocket and trow heavy leather, Ogre however has a slight advantage if the fight hits the matt, and thats the way he has been winning hes fights so far, he mixes up well hes clinch attempts with hes takedowns and there is a big probability he will be forced to do just that...i doubt he can handle the clinch exanges with Heath.....

Prediction:Heath Herring win TKO

135 lbs Tobias Marshall 4-3 v Noam Zinn 5-0

Noam Zinn made hes first IFC apearance and won that fight in spectacular fashion submiting hes oponent in under 1 minute....this time he has tougher oposition a battle harden fighter with some relevant extra experience fighting in this type of event, saying that i still think Noam is the heavy favouriite to come away with a win here and that would mean ,next in line for the belt for sure....hes very well managed and im sure he will have the perfect game plan in how to aproach this dangerous striker.....

Prediction:Noam Zinn

205 lbs Darth Sidious 6-1 v David Hojackin 2-1

Darth Sidious is the "grim reapper " of the light heavyweight division hes only loss was the fight he had for the belt against an inform Martyn Ford at the time.....Sidious has heavy hands and hes a very good counter fighter .....hes MT clinch is a weapon that we dont see him use to often, he rather stay on the outside and counter with acurate punching, hes the favourite but will have to be at the top of hes game to beat David ,who himself is on a winning run of 2 and will try hes best to beat one of season 5 most carismathic figures and make a name for himself , he likes to bang too so i expect a stand up battle between this two, but i have a feeling this one will finish very quick....

Prediction:Darth Sidious by TKO

185 lbs Harold Armstrong 3-3 v Attela Attela 2-1

Here we have one of the most entretaining and talented newcomer manager in 2016 and he has another one of hes fighters carrying #THEUNIT flag ....Harold has the advantage skill wise ,no secret in what he will try to do ,and that is move into the clinch and work hes devastating MT clinch, hes wrestling skills tell me that he will be very hard to takedown from that position....Attela will be realy naive if he doesnt try to exploit hes BJJ superiority,very rich coming from me hey!...lol...

Prediction:Attela Attela by Submission

170 lbs Paddy McAllister 0-1 v Alora Henry 2-0

I think Henry is the best overall fighter hes in good form ,he is a very powerfull brawler with a BJJ purple belt ,still unexperient and unexposed but very impressive in both of hes professional wins, a win here is another step towards gold and i would be very surprised if he doesnt end this fight as fast as hes previous 2, well he has an oponent in front of him and as long as there is a man across the cage it is allways a risk you take and Paddy has the tools im just not sure if hes camp will give him the right game plan or if he has the right hiddens neither.....

Prediction:Alora Henry by Submission

205 lbs Walter White Iv 2-2 v David Petoyanka 1-1

This fight will kick start the prelimenary card and this is a very good start of the card for those loyal fans that make it to the arena much before the main event.....this two young man are still devloping but are doing it pretty fast ,but i think the 22 year old American has the edge in terms of being the more well rounded fighter i just think he has too many guns for the 19 year old Armenian former amateur boxer, if this fight hits the matt will be a wrap for Walter

Prediction:Walter White Iv by submission

FOR FUN

"You will know who your true friends are when you get sick or distressed. If one you thought was your friend keeps his distance from you during trying times then he should be considered a coward."

#ISLANDFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

:winner:

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14521041879011.png

...and still IFC UNDISPUTED LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

"The Pride Of Power" Uzziah Judah

(6-0-0)

-Congratulations-

1st Title Defense / 6 Winning Streak

#ISLANDFC #LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT #CHAMPION #UZZIAHJUDAH

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14521041879011.png

...and still IFC UNDISPUTED LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...

"The Pride Of Power" Uzziah Judah

(6-0-0)

-Congratulations-

1st Title Defense / 6 Winning Streak

#ISLANDFC #LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT #CHAMPION #UZZIAHJUDAH

He was lucky with the decision i think.....but hey to be the champion you have to beat the champion.....WELL DONE....and im sure we will meet again soon

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/26/26b3.jpg

Rick James

Fuck! My manager forgot to give me a gameplan, he must be gettin in my stash! How about a rematch?

I respect what you saying and i belive in it too, but i think everyone agrees that i cant give you a rematch after a performance like that....i mean he was being man handled in there and got knocked down 7 times....Rick is a great fighter and we have big plans for him in the future, but i think he needs a fight before geting that rematch....Jon will probably get a title shot next

http://i64.tinypic.com/1z5185c.jpg

Uzziah Judah

6-0

Undisputed

Light Heavyweight Champion

Naaaah mean, I wuzn't feelin myself today and it showed, out 15 day injury. Anahit showed out and fought hard tagged me wit some shots. Howevea, even on a bad day and on his best he couldn't beat me. Went into the fight at only 90% Energy and still went the full 5 rounds. I'll get back to Rabid and train harder.

BTW if I wanna keep my job I can't be KOing a company man's boy!!!

Mamado can't be lucky if I dominated yo boy in the first 3 rounds, not my words the play by play announcers words. Then when I ran out of gas in the 4th round I still pulled it out and when I couldn't stand in the 5th because of exhaustion 2 judges still scored it 10-10, not luck bra! Just better!!

Now get to the back of the line and wait yo turn..... Oh that's right you're a company man... You'll problem get an instant rematch!

Don't waste my time!!

HOLLA!

Uzziah OUT!

• Upvote 2

http://i64.tinypic.com/1z5185c.jpg

Uzziah Judah

6-0

Undisputed

Light Heavyweight Champion

Naaaah mean, I wuzn't feelin myself today and it showed, out 15 day injury. Anahit showed out and fought hard tagged me wit some shots. Howevea, even on a bad day and on his best he couldn't beat me. Went into the fight at only 90% Energy and still went the full 5 rounds. I'll get back to Rabid and train harder.

BTW if I wanna keep my job I can't be KOing a company man's boy!!!

Mamado can't be lucky if I dominated yo boy in the first 3 rounds, not my words the play by play announcers words. Then when I ran out of gas in the 4th round I still pulled it out and when I couldn't stand in the 5th because of exhaustion 2 judges still scored it 10-10, not luck bra! Just better!!

Now get to the back of the line and wait yo turn..... Oh that's right you're a company man... You'll problem get an instant rematch!

Don't waste my time!!

HOLLA!

Uzziah OUT!

as i said "to become the champ you need to beat the champ", no doubt your a worthy champion, but to be honest with you, i watched the fight on PBP and i couldnt belive the comentators at the end of each round.....they were defenetly not watching the same fight , Uzziah was geting taged all the time with counters, defenitly would have taken those rounds if you were not the belt holder.....but yeah you right i will not set up a rematch right away, i had grounds to do it defenitly ,but i think there is other fighters that deserve it more......."I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN"....said Aghvani

• Upvote 3

Justin Sane (2-0-0) http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9b1.jpg http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41a1.jpg Jack Tupp (0-0-0)

-I let my fighter’s use their own words but as the man flipping the bill I prefer they do their talking in the octagon-

-OUTCOME DETERMINES PAYCHECK-

#ISLANDFC #THEUNIT #JOESNITSKY

#JUSTINSANE #JACKTUPP

#SMACKTALK

#IFC

• Upvote 2

You are wrong, Mamado is not the company man, he is the poster child of MMA Tycoon, get things straight please.

Company man for Island FC Since he is on staff.

I thought that would be easily understood, but I guess I was wrong.

Anyway it's all fun.

Island FC has made the game interesting again!

• Upvote 2

Company man for Island FC Since he is on staff.

I thought that would be easily understood, but I guess I was wrong.

Anyway it's all fun.

Island FC has made the game interesting again!

WELCOME and ENJOY IT SIR....:)

• Upvote 3

ISLAND FC 24 Preview , all action being call by your favourite (or not lol) writter, it was electrifying inside the Hard Knocks Arena, our Venue of choice in the island....all our events are sponsored by Leviathan Clothing now on sales the best clothing designes at the lowest prices around......This event was PayPerViewed and it was a very success we slowly transforming Island FC season5 as the best organization in the history of the island, the records are all within range and i truly belive we have the right team and the right warriors to acomplish that.....we want to take this oportunity to inform all managers about inactivity, until now was alright, but at this latte stage of the season any low ranked fighters going inactive will be released, the high ranked ones will be given a longer allowence but eventualy will still be released to, necessary mesures for hype reasons...Hoope you understand .....NOW THE FIGHTS:

185 lbs Jonny Bones Junior vs Rick James (FIGHT OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :bigshock:

Junior avenge the loss he sufered against James in their first fight, in that fight Junior lost to a technicality (cut) and James became the champion on that night, but the worl went around and both fighters had their up and downs since and now this rematch was made to see who was going to chalange for the title next....Junior looked like a man posseced by a deamon and he knock James down none less then 7 times ,dominating every minute of the fight with hes sheer agression and heavy hands .....he was like a guided torpedo and he kept chacing James chin until midway trough the third round he found it......violent 3rd round TKO win for Jonny Bones Junior

205 lbs TITLE Uzziah Judah vs Aghavni Anahit

This was Judah first title defense and the nerves got to him i think, he was not hes usual self he was over agressive and he was putting too much power behind every shot missing most of them and worse he was being counter by pin point acurate punches he didnt use hes speed efeciently and if he wasnt holding the belt ,i think the judges could have easily give the dicision the other way......but in the end well done to the champ he kept hes belt and is 0 intact, there is a que of contenders in the waiting but after the fight fineshed , hes medical report came out and doctor say he needs 14 days off, Island FC will miss him ,specialy now with so many events pilling up.....close decision win for Uzziah Judah ....and STILL the light heavyweight champion

265 lbs Boobie Miles Iii vs Augustus Sin

Bad move from Sin in trying to take the fight to the clinch, he was butcherd from that position,expectedly so ,if you fighting someone with Miles MT skills...basicly this was the story of the fight Miles clinched and then got hes ass wooped by a variety of strikes but were the knees that were dooing the most damage....Sin's ribcage was looking like a disfunctional piano painted in red....i bet Miles broke him at least 2 or 3 ribs, BRUTAL....Miles swich to mma is now complete with this win after controversialy drawing hes first bout......K1 style 1st round TKO win for Boobie Miles Iii

170 lbs Ralph Wiggum vs Bob Wakosky

Ralph Wiggum absolutly dominated the 1st round, he was very successfull in the clinch causing a lot of damage and controling procedures from that position.....both man with distinct game plans Ralph was clearly,and rightfully so, looking to clinch and bully Bob around, and besides a couple of times that he got taken down everything went acording to plan, he was defending everything Bob trew at him...Bob run out of gas after missing 9 punch combos....in the second round he sucumbed to the pressure imposed on him by Ralph and the ref came to the rescue awarding Ralph an impressive 2nd round TKO win

265+ lbs Gary Halftard vs Aaron Moses

WOW this was quick,and brutal....Gary is looking realy good lattley and he is now knocking on the door of the champion asking for hes shot at the title......Aaron didnt even knew where he was ,when he woke up....Dammm that kid has some power on those hands...the noise it made when he conected with that massive overhand was something else....impressive 1st round KO win for Gary Halftard

265 lbs Sly Marbo vs Harry Balls

Sly's looking good he controled and thats the right word ,controled the fight ,went were he wanted to go and imposed hes will on a very decent oponent, the sky is the limit for Sly and i belive hes 1 win away of chelanging for the belt.....he controled the stand up with hes jab and counter punching defended all takedown attempts from Harry and scored a couple of hes own, took the first round and when the second startted he conected a monster overhand right that could put a horse to sleep......dominante 2nd round TKO win for Sly Marbo

265+ lbs Iconic Fuhkup vs Root Paul (KO OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :boxing:

Iconic Fuhkup ended Root Paul carreer forcing him to retire after a brutal KO.....he said he died and came back has pussy cat and for that reason he was going to retire, i think he lost hes mind after spending 3 hours in a brief coma after the KO, he return to himself looking strange and talking nosense...2wordsbrain damage.....incredible 1st round KO win for Iconic Fuhkup

265 lbs Alexandre Garcia vs Rob Hall (SUBMISSION OF THE NIGHT AWARD) :blackbelt:

Well Hall decided to take the fight to the ground ,but im not realy sure he knew what he was doing, and he end up in Garcia's guard....Garcia went to work straight away and was relentless ,very agressive,improving position like trough butter he kept it well balanced with submission attempts until he grabed hold of the arm and scored a beautifull armbar......good 1st round submission win for Alexandre Garcia

265 lbs Adrubale Jhonson vs Felipe Alvarez

Adrubale did realy well here , hes exelent boxing skills and tactical aproach shined here , he was punishing Felipe with very acurate punching and those combinations landed were doing real damage to Felipe's face, he got cut and it was geting worse as the fight went on until a beautifull combination put Felipe out of hes misery.....after the fight Gianlu released this fighter so hes now an FA.....good 1st round KO win for Adrubale Jhonson

155 lbs Troy Jackson vs Juan Luna

This fighters are two of the lowest ranked fighters in the organization and this fight showed why....an horrible tactical and technical display by both fighters the fight seemed to have draged for ages ,it actualy did , 3 rounds of pure heartless display by both fighters....i would have ruled a draw....but the judges tought Troy did just enough to get a Majority win and score the first of hes carreer.....

WARRIOR CODE

"nce a master was on his way to a reading at the Jissoin Temple in Kawakami. One of his pages had gotten drunk and started a quarrel with a boatman on a ferry. Once the ferry docked the page drew his sword, but the boatman struck him on the head with an oar, and the other boatmen gathered around ready to beat the page to death with their oars. The master pretended not to notice what was happening and walked away. Another page ran to aid his friend, apologized to the boatmen, calmed down the injured page, and took him back to the master’s house. That night the master took the disorderly page’s swords. The master is first to blame for not rebuking the drunken page and taking control of the situation before it got out of hand. After the page had been struck down there was no reason to apologize to the boatmen, even though the page had acted unruly. At that point, the master should have apologized to both the page and the boatman for what he was about to do and killed them both in one stroke. The master had a coward’s heart."

#ISLANDFC

#THEUNIT

#MAMADO

:winner:

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1461560461ik4.png

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT

w/

2 IFC CHAMPIONSHIP BOUTS

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/42/42w35.jpg 2x IFC Super-Heavyweight Champ Rudy Mar Binay vs Brutus Beefcake http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/18/18w6.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14541185549142.jpg IFC Welterweight Champ Andrey Lobtov vs former IFC Welterweight Champ Peter Potter http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14517739607444.jpg

#ISLANDFC #SUPERHEAVYWEIGHT #WELTERWEIGHT #CHAMPION #RUDYMARBINAY #ANDREYLOBTOV

• Upvote 1

Royce "Disgrace" Disgracie (289028)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/25/25w17.jpg

" I was in the sidelines today, watching the event, the ticket was really worth the price, really fun to cheer for Peter Potter, as i said, that fake "olympian" Lobtov didnt deserved the belt, back to beat homeless in quick fights i guess, good job Peter Potter."

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14517739607444.jpg

"Pretty" Peter Potter

"Damn, it was a tough fight. I was struggling with a mental issues. I was depressed after the first loss in my career. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to compete anymore. I'm glad I gave myself another chance...

Lobtov is a beast. I thought my wrestling is good but he gave me a lesson in the first fight. I decided to use my most dangerous weapon in the remach and I guess it was a good idea. I always knew that I've a superior clinchwirk. I feel much better after revanging my first loss. Thank you Andrey for giving me an immediate rematch. Wish you all the best."

• Upvote 5