Christmas Jackpot 2015

UniConor

When I saw Samuel won I couldn't have been happier - A really nice guy and thoroughly deserved. I've pm'ed everybody about their prize - Mike about transferring the cash from my account to the winners and Shards about getting Warlord VIP. Metal already has his from me.

This good spirit is all I ask for, congrats to the winners lets hope for another jackpot soon!

Not sure if I'll be running it because I'm working like a mad man over Christmas and it's pretty irritating to organize keeping account of everybody's money and sending the right amount to the account and remembering to write their name. Especially when you haven't been on for a while and you get a massive backlog. But I will absolutely assist the next person running it and will tell them what to do in the easiest way possible :)

• Upvote 3

I am lucky bastard :D Thank you and merry christmas to everyone!

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, congrats Samuel. I hope that changes your luck and you have a stormer of a year in 2016.

Well done to Conor for running it too, nice to see threads like this in the forums sometimes.

• Upvote 2