Warpigs Avatars - Old Thread

Warpig

• 2 years later...
On 1/15/2023 at 1:37 AM, Warpig said:

TKFfRXZ.png

Haven't made an avatar for years, but im a broke returning manager, so lets necro this thread and run an auction

Starting bid - 30k

Minimum raise - 5k

Auction ends 48 hours from time of post

Anyone wanna buy this for the 30k before i just submit it myself?

Just my humble opinion the Avatar itself could be a decent one IMO. I just think this one's chances of getting accepted are slim, as its difficult to identify the Tycoon Avatar parts. I think your previous Avatar there of Brad Pitt from 2020 is a good example of what would be accepted, clearly has the MMATYCoon avatar features.

Glad to see you back in the game man.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

Just my humble opinion the Avatar itself could be a decent one IMO. I just think this one's chances of getting accepted are slim, as its difficult to identify the Tycoon Avatar parts. I think your previous Avatar there of Brad Pitt from 2020 is a good example of what would be accepted, clearly has the MMATYCoon avatar features.

Glad to see you back in the game man.

The entire face except the mouth is a tycoon avatar, I just cleaned up the pixels and flipped the orientation so it fit properly in the face, guess I blended it too much lol