2 years of MMATycoon

UniConor

http://i.gyazo.com/16669724a98c5d71f8ae6ee40942da6b.png

Damn, it feels like 5. These have been 2 long years.

I'm sure tycoon is fed up with these threads, so I thought i'd give a brief summary of the highs of being on mmatycoon.

1. Joining (DUH)

2. Getting a mentor (Rory Daly I still remember some of your advice)

3. Joining Barbarian Fight Club, making friends with managers there. Pedro, Nandorossi, StuMack, Juveleo, ThaKilla to just name a few

4. Becoming a writer for the BFC (was short lived because I COULD NOT BE BOTHEREDD)

5. Holding the BFC gym and becoming VIP!

6. This isn't a high, but sadly Pedro had to leave the BFC and he gave me control of Barbarian Fight Club and running that for a little while was fun. Eventually gave it to Honour FC as well with all the funds. They went unactive after one event :(

7. Joining the world cup sweepstake

8. Winning the world cup sweepstake

9. Joining the stream group - Making friends expanding my connections

10. Creating the skype group

11. Deciding to actually want to win, to put in effort to learn and help others.

12. Becoming a mentor.

Thats just a few little things, that stick out to me and mean a lot. I've grown up a lot during this time, I was 16 when I joined and mmatycoon was always there for me. It's been a fun ride.

I just want to give a shout out in no particular order to: TheWolf, GBK16, Beck, Madbob, Davie1903, Gwad12345, Castor, Kanis, Skap, StuMack, IgorByhenikov, ScoobyAli, KingEpicity and there is no doubt I've forgotten some very very good friends there. But I want to say a HAYUGEEEE thank you to all of them for being a friend, giving me advice and keeping me sane after losses.

I hope you have a lovely day after you read this, the weather in the South of England is mighty fine. Love to you and all your family.

Love from Conor

• Upvote 7

Congrats Conor on the anniversary. I did not even know you were for 2 years already, I guess I just looked over you for most of the time, ya midget! Jokes of course :) You have become a great manager in your time here, which I just find brilliant. You have had an excellent run so far and no doubt you have a great future ahead of you in MMAT. I feel like I known you for aaaaaages, I know, you wonder, what do you mean? But with all the interraction out of the game via the Steam Group and the Skype Group, just like the rest there, you've become a good friend. Just a piece of advice for the future, stay away from them girls playing the violin. I was there, so don't 'it wasn't me' me :P Anyways, thanks for the fun times and fuck you for raging in Dota :P And this post wouldn't be complete without your song, so enjoy :)

And also figure this fits nicely :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUuNrN2vTxU

• Upvote 2

Congrats Conor on the anniversary. I did not even know you were for 2 years already, I guess I just looked over you for most of the time, ya midget! Jokes of course :) You have become a great manager in your time here, which I just find brilliant. You have had an excellent run so far and no doubt you have a great future ahead of you in MMAT. I feel like I known you for aaaaaages, I know, you wonder, what do you mean? But with all the interraction out of the game via the Steam Group and the Skype Group, just like the rest there, you've become a good friend. Just a piece of advice for the future, stay away from them girls playing the violin. I was there, so don't 'it wasn't me' me :P Anyways, thanks for the fun times and fuck you for raging in Dota :P And this post wouldn't be complete without your song, so enjoy :)

And also figure this fits nicely :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUuNrN2vTxU

Thanks for the kind words mijn vriend

MInark do you even slider bro?

Also Conor I still have no recollection of mentoring you, I'm sorry. Then again you were one of hundreds who were asking for my sliderfu greatness. Anyway I'm glad I did...

Congrats!

• Upvote 1

Congrats Conor! Without you I would not be where I am today in several aspects of the game. You have helped me immensely and have quickly become one of my closest friends on here, introducing me to Skype group and Vendetta. My rank is in large part thanks to you despite me not listening and picking up free agents :P

• Upvote 1